War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan Creed

Stefan Creed

{Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth  Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth    {Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:26 pm

{Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth  003-2{Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth  Paul-3-paul-wesley-17735284-100-100{Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth  Paul-paul-wesley-21100870-100-100
It's the blue in his eyes that helps me see the future
Fingerprints that leave me covered for days, yeah, hey, yeah
Now I don't have any first degree
But I know, what he does to me
No need to work it out, it's so familiar, ooh, ooh, ooh

And my heart won't beat again
If I can't feel him in my veins
No need to question, I already know

{Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth  Tumblr_mjrjjvwZFo1rhw3hro1_500
Name: Stefan Creed
Parents: Victor and Chloe Creed
Romantic Relationships: Plotting one with Nicole Very Happy
Family Relationships: Victor Creed (father), Chloe Sullivan Creed (mother), Ryan Creed (half-brother), Sebastion Creed (twin brother) Caroline Creed (younger sister)
Appearance: Stefan is a handsome young man and looks a lot like his father, he stands at 5'11 and is a broad shouldered young man.  His eyes are a light brown and he carries himself with authority, he is much stronger then he appears as well.  For all of his physical strengths Stefan can be charming when he wants to be, although for the most part Stefan keeps to himself and will silently observe someone.  
Personality: Stefan is a silently brooding young man who always keeps his eye on those he considers to be a threat to both him and his family.  Unlike his twin brother, Stefan keeps to himself and will silently observe from a distance.  The only person who truly knows him is his twin brother and as different as they are from one another, they understand each other better then anyone else does.  
History: Stefan was raised as a twin brother alongside Sebastion and quickly took on the role of the protective older brother. During training, he quickly caught on and would do his best to take care of Sebastion however there were times that Sebastion would have trouble and Stefan had to be there for him.  To him, he never minded helping Sebastion and would do whatever he could to help him out.  On the days that Sebastion left and would get himself hurt, Stefan always found him, during those times he would break out of his normal reserved self and try and get Sebastion out of whatever funk he was in.  In return, Sebastion would always be there for Stefan whenever he was down or bothered about something...no matter how different their personalities they deeply care for each other and their family.  More then once Stefan would argue with his dad about how he treated Sebastion and would demand that he start acting more like a father figure to them.  This caused tension between father and son and the only person who could break that tension was Chloe.   When Caroline was born, both Sebastion and Stefan took her under their wing and took care of her, always making sure that she knew they would always be there for her.  After finding out that she was blind, Stefan would take time to make sure she always had someone near her for those first few years.  His mom was always working with the Justice League and their dad was sometimes away on business.  Stefan and Sebastion never minded though as they both loved Caroline dearly and would kill for her if any harm were to come her way.  As Sebastion started to be more on his own, Stefan stepped up more and would try to be a better son sometimes seriously injuring himself in the process.  Finding Sebastion injured once to the point of almost bleeding out, Stefan started to become more responsible and focused more on his family then himself. 
Powers/Special Talents:
Fangs- Can extend and retract razor sharp fangs
Danger Sense
Pain Suppression
Blood Lust
Advanced Senses

Back to top Go down
Stefan Creed

Stefan Creed

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth    {Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth  EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:57 pm

Finished <333
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth    {Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:48 am

Sebbie: Stefano! My bro! *swings an arm around him* Feed meeeeeeeeee~
{Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth  Tumblr_lyzx2k1TjD1r7qi2ro3_250

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth    {Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth  Empty

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile}~ Stefan Creed- Son of Watchtower and Sabretooth
Page 1 of 1