War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

{Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster   {Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 9:19 pm

{Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster Amber-amber-heard-24225804-100-100_zps7f1072ac{Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster 035_zps8289fea5{Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster C3771fcb-74fd-482e-be19-0407d06a0798_zps838d6ffd
Only you can be the aching in my heart
My enemy, the only animal I couldn't fight
You hold me in the dark when storms arrive
Only you

Only you can see the emptiness I feel
When you're with me
When everything you say I'm on my knees
Baby I'm on my knees
Baby I'm on my knees
Baby I'm on my knees

Name: Alexa Linnéa Foster
Romantic Relationships: Open to Suggestions Wink
Family Relationships: Thor (father), Jane Foster (mother), Torunn (half-sister)
Appearance: Alexa is tall and stands at approximately 5'11, she has long blonde hair which falls down to her shoulders.  She sometimes dyes her hair brown so she can in some way look like her mother, she carries herself with confidence and an innate knowledge that she can handle herself.  When she is engaged in a fight, she wears similar armour to what her father Thor is most known for:
{Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster 4e2b5ae224cd6f800d8328f6e23fee62-amber-heard-as-thor
Personality: Alexa is quick witted and can hold herself very well in a conversations, however she does have a fast temper and will use her hammer most often then not to settle any confrontation.  She is fearless, a trait she gained from her father and enjoys a good bout when she has the time and is faced with anyone worthy of a challenge.
History: Alexa was a surprise baby, much to the shock and horror of her mother Jane, however Jane delivered her and though she didn't really raise her has been there for her daughter.  Alexa was mostly raised by Darcy, Jane's first intern/bff and from her became a bit of a smart ass much to Jane's dismay.  Much like her mother Alexa was very smart and while she was in school she got good grades, no one ever messed with her as it was well known that Alexa wouldn't take crap from anybody.  As she grew up she had little incidents with her abilities especially when she got angry, the most noticeable being when she imprisoned someone in lightning as they were hurting someone else.
It wasn't long before S.H.I.E.L.D. became aware that she had powers and offered her a place in the Avenger's reserve team, something she initially turned down.  However as her powers kept growing, her father paid her and her mother a visit telling her that she needed to learn how to keep her powers in check.  Reluctantly she agreed to take lessons and was taught by her half-sister Torunn how to fight and learn her powers.  During training, the two sisters grew close and acted like true sisters would.  While she didn't have super strength it was discovered that she could fly if given a hammer.  
Upon learning how to successfully wield her powers, her father gave her a hammer called Vajra.  Much like his hammer, with it she can fly and direct lightning to a target if she so wishes.  After she was given Vajra, she accepted S.H.I.E.L.D's offer and became a member of the Avenger's reserve team.  While there she learned how to work with other talented people and how to take orders from superior's.  However she doesn't keep herself tied down with just the Avenger's, sometimes she'll work with her dad or her sister.

{Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster Tumblr_m7xe8qgvlU1qhsmbwo1_r1_500
Its not just a game anymore

Powers/Special Talents:
Genuis Intellect
Lightning Bow Construction - just what it says, can create bows, and/or arrows of electricity >:3
Lightning Imprisonment - can bind, imprison and/or otherwise stop object/being by surrounding them completely by using electricity/Lighting ^^
Electrical Immunity
Lightning Bolt Direction
Flight using Vajra

Last edited by Alexa Foster on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster   {Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:55 pm

Dimitri: Somehow I can sense my grandfather tossing and turning while he sleeps beacuse of you .__.

{Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster Tumblr_mhkiijzkBf1qcuxmjo1_250
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster   {Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Alexa: That so?  Well I'm glad to hear that at least
{Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster Tumblr_ma3dyhp5lr1rebc8fo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster   {Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster Empty

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile}~Alexa Foster-Dughter of Thor and Jane Foster
Page 1 of 1