War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taken Characters/Reps

Go down 
+3
Dimitri Romanoff
Stefan Creed
Alora Howlett
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alora Howlett
Admin
Alora Howlett

Taken Characters/Reps Empty
PostSubject: Taken Characters/Reps   Taken Characters/Reps EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Chels:
1. Alora Howlett - Actor: Kaya Scodelario - The new Wolverine/X-23 - Daughter of Wolverine x Supergirl
2. Aidan Quinn - Actor: Ian Somerhalder - The new Joker/Harley Quinn - Son of Harley Quinn and Joker
3. Nicole Ryan Wilson - Actor: Candice Accola - The new Deathstroke - Daughter of Deathstroke
4. Aleyna Sarah Keller - Actor: Ksenia Solo - The new Hellion - Daughter of X-23 x Hellion
5. Aria Roads - Actor: Zooey Deschanel - The New Scorpia/Ender - Daughter of Scorpia x Ender
6. Genevieve "Jenny" LeBeau - Actor: Nina Dobrev - The new Gambit/Rogue - Son of Gambit x Rogue
7. Avia "Ava" Storm - Actor: Emilia Clarke - The new Dream Girl/Johnny Storm - Daughter of Dream Girl x Johnny Storm

Johanna:
1. James Howlett - Actor:  Alex Pettyfer - Son of Wolverine x Supergirl
2. Helena "Kyle" Wayne- Actor: Emma Watson - The New Catwoman - Daughter of Batman x Catwoman
3. Annette Quinn - Actor: Ashley Greene - The new Harley Quinn/Joker - Daughter of Harley Quinn x Joker.
4. Dante Al 'Ghul - Actor: Joseph Morgan - The New Ra's Al Ghul - Son of Ra's Al Ghul
5. Thomas Wayne - Actor: Colin O'Donoghue - The New Batman - Son of Bruce and Hannah Wayne 
6. Jonathon Kent - Actor: Tom Welling - Son of Clark and Barbara Kent -The New Superboy
7. Justin Queen - Actor: Justin Hartley - Son of Oliver and Dinah Queen - The New Green Arrow/Black Canary
8. Xena Lawless - Lucy Lawless - Superwoman
9. Leon Roads - Karl Urban - The New Scorpia/Ender - Son of Scorpia x Ender

Hannah:
1. Rose Wilson - Actor: Kat Dennings - The new Shadowcat/Deadpool - Daughter of Shadowcat and Deadpool
2. Caroline Creed - Actor: Young Taylor Momsen - The new Chloe/Sabretooth - Daughter of Chloe and Sabretooth
3. Stefan Creed - Actor: Paul Wesley - The new Chloe/Sabretooth - Son of Chloe x Sabretooth.
4. Shadow King - Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch
5. Alice Wayne - Actor: Jennifer Lawrence - The new Hannah/Batman - Daughter of Hannah x Batman
6. Rachel Summers - Actor: Cassidy Freeman - The new Jean Grey (Marvel Girl)/Cyclops - Daughter of Jean x Cyclops
7. Signy - Actor: AnnaSophia Robb - The new Hel/Narfi - Daughter of Hel x Narfi
8. Alexa Foster - Actor: Amber Heard - The new Thor - Daughter of Thor and Jane Foster
9. Hercules Wayne - Josh Holloway - Son of Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince

Ami:
1. Robin Storm - Actor: Ulrik Munther - The new Oz/Hel - Son of Oz x Hel.
2. Sebastian Creed - Actor: Paul Wesley - The new Chloe/Sabretooth - Son of Chloe x Sabretooth.
3. Denise Hunter – Actor: Rose Leslie - The new Femrir - Daughter of Fenrir
4. Tobias Green - Actor: Robert Sheehan – The new Shadowcat/Deadpool - Son of Shadowcat x Deadpool
5. Dimitri Romanoff – Actor: Nicholas Hoult - The new Jormungand/Black Widow - Son of Black Widow x Jormungand

Danielle:
1. Marie Maximoff - Actor: Blake Lively - The new Quicksilver/Artemis - Daughter of Quicksilver x Artemis
2. Serah Quick - Actor: Molly C. Quinn - The new Johnny Quick/Blink - Daughter of Johnny x Blink
3. Robert Queen - Actor: Byung-hun Lee - The New Green Arrow/Shado - Son of Shado and Oliver Queen
4. Dahlia Ivy - Actor: Jane Levy - The new Poison Ivy - Daughter of Poison Ivy
5. Ryan Creed - Actor: Ryan Gosling - The new Johnny Quick/Chole - Son of Johnny Quick x Chole (Sullivan) Creed

(Please tell me who I do not have and I will add them immediately onto this list! :3)

Last edited by Alora Howlett on Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://warofworldrp.rpg-board.net
Stefan Creed

Stefan Creed

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters/Reps   Taken Characters/Reps EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:23 pm

ok so the list for my characters: I also have Shadow King with Benedict Cumberbatch as his L/A and I have Alice Wayne with Jennifer Lawrence as her L/A (daughter of Hannah and Bruce Wayne and new Batgirl), I have Rachel Summers ( daughter of Jean and Scott Summers and new Marvel Girl). And I have Signy with L/A AnnaSophia Robb (daughter of Hel and Narfi)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters/Reps   Taken Characters/Reps EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:31 pm

ok, the rest of my lits of characters Very Happy

Denise Hunter – Actor: Rose Leslie - Daughter of Fenrir
Tobias Green - Actor: Robert Sheehan – Son of Shadowcat and Deadpool
Dimitri Romanoff – Actor: Nicholas Hoult - Son of Black Widow and Jormungand

^^

Back to top Go down
Dante Al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters/Reps   Taken Characters/Reps EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:38 pm

Here's the last two on my list for now Razz

Thomas Wayne - Actor: Colin O'Donoghue - Son of Bruce and Hannah Wayne (the New Batman)
Jonathon Kent - Actor: ?? - Son of Clark and Barbara Kent (the new Superboy)

Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters/Reps   Taken Characters/Reps EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:49 am

Dante Al Ghul wrote:
Here's the last two on my list for now Razz

Thomas Wayne - Actor: Colin O'Donoghue - Son of Bruce and Hannah Wayne (the New Batman)
Jonathon Kent - Actor: ?? - Son of Clark and Barbara Kent (the new Superboy)
Actor for Jonathon is going to be Tom Welling XD fitting in how we had Chris Reeve play Superman in the last rps XDD
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters/Reps   Taken Characters/Reps EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Add in Justin Queen as Green Arrow and Canary's son Wink Rep is Justin Hartley XD Oh and seeing as Clark is like never aging >.> Jonathon is the new "Superboy" XD
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters/Reps   Taken Characters/Reps EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:47 pm

My last character is Alexa Foster, daughter of Thor and Jane Foster her rep is Amber Heard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters/Reps   Taken Characters/Reps EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Uhm can I change Signy's fc to Emily Browning? <3333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters/Reps   Taken Characters/Reps Empty

Back to top Go down

Taken Characters/Reps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Worlds :: IMPORTANT :: Taken Characters/Reps-
Jump to: