War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New room mates

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jonathon Kent

New room mates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:40 am

Jonathon did his best to focus on her face and not look down her night gown. "Right... uh, just wasn't excepting it so soon, is all." He said, with a nervous smile. He did think her giggle was cute, but there was a part of him that wanted to see if all of her skin was actually purple...

He put his hands on her arms that were on his shoulders. "So... Uh... was-was your mom purple in skin too, or...?" He asked, his whole mind slipping away of any real intelligent questions. He was a guy and he tried to keep his thoughts straight, but it was getting kind of difficult...
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Serah gave another giggle at his nervous question. She found out long ago that when men asked that at least part of them wondered if she was purple head to toe. She sat down on his bed. She crossed her legs making the bottom of the gown ride up higher on her thighs getting dangerously close to the edge of her underwear. She leaned back onto her elbows grinning up at him. She shifted her body getting more comfortable unknowingly flashing the edge of her panties at him.

"Yes she was purple as well. Though she was a few shades darker then I am. Daddy says that she is a royal purple and I'm more of a deep lavender." she smirked at him. "Daddy's always had a thing for exotic beauties. My mother was purple and Lorna has naturally green hair." she explained sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:54 pm

He watched her get comfortable on his bed, before looking away when she accidentally flashed the edge of her panties at him. Jonathon gave a nod to her answer. "No doubt where you get your looks from..." He said, clearing his throat. 

"So... uh, if you don't mind my asking, what were you doing before you were brought here?" He asked, actually being curious.
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:23 pm

She grinned widely as he looked away from her. It was so cute how she was embarrassing him.

"I was getting ready to go out for the night with some friends. We were going to hit some clubs, have some drinks, dance a little." She wiggled giving the impression of dancing. "Maybe even meet up with some guys and have some fun." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:26 pm

{OOC: stupid cursor v.v it pressed a link to another page and my reply got wiped DX}

Jonathon looked back at her when she spoke, never being one to not look at the person speaking. He personally found it rude when people were having conversations and one person wasn't looking at the person that was talking. Only reason he could think of for someone not to look at someone when they were talking was if the person who was listening was working on something at the same time...

When she wiggled on his bed, he couldn't help but find her to look cute at that moment. He found her cute before that, but this was a different cute. He frowned a little when she said something about meeting guys and maybe having some fun with them... "Aren't you under twenty-one?" He asked, forgetting for a moment what universe she was from.

"I'm not one to go clubbing... though, they're really aren't any in Smallville anyways." He said, with a smile as he thought of home. "When I got taken, I was finishing up some work in the barn... I was gonna look at the stars when I got done, but then, you know the rest." He said, with frown.
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:55 pm

She raised her eyebrows giving him a look that clearly was asking if he was stupid. She smiled as he talked about looking at the stars.

"I like doing that too when I'm not in the city. You can never see the stars properly there. When I was young I would go by myself to Daddy' villa. It's right on the coast of Italy just far enough away from the city for the sky to be gorgeous but close enough to go clubbing if you wanted too." her face slowly began to loose it's smile as she remembered the last time she was there. She looked away from Johnatha at the wall wanting him to not see her pain. It had been one of her favorite places until it was ruined by Ultraman when she was 16.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:38 am

Jonathon gave her a look back. "Hey, I forgot for a moment where you were from." He said, rolling his eyes, before looking at her again as she spoke about going to her father's villa. He started smiling seeing her smile at the memories of her time there.

When her smile started to drop, he looked at her concerned. When she turned away, he walked over to his bed and sat down next to her, on the side she wasn't looking towards. "....Do you want to see if we can see the stars here?" He asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:06 am

Serah looked back at him and smiled. She knew he didn't know why she was upset but she could tell he was trying to make her feel better.

"Yeah ok." she said her smile widening slightly. She rolled over onto her stomach momentarily revealing her panties before she moved onto her knees ad then stood up on the bed. She giggled and bounced lightly before jumping from his bed onto her own the off her bed onto the floor by the window.

"Well, Pretty Boy, you coming?". She asked with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:55 am

He glanced away when her pants were revealed, before looking up at her when she suddenly stood up. He watched her bounce a little on the bed, before she jumped to hers. He didn't even notice the smile that was on his own face, until she jumped off her bed, landing by the window. 

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Uhh... I thought we'd take the stairs, but I guess the window will do..." He said, before getting up and following her. He glanced at her clothes, or lack of. "Uh... you think you might want to get into something a little warmer first?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Serah Quick

PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:57 am

Serah looked over at her grinning. "Actually because of my powers by body runs about 50 degrees hotter then average. But your right lets go up to the roof." She said excitedly. She stepped into her heels and walked over to the door and waited for him. She turned her hands clasped behind her grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jonathon Kent

PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Jonathon looked at her surprise. "Really?" He asked, before he followed her, grabbing his jacket as he went.

{OOC: Can you start the new topic on the roof? I gotta go to work. <3}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New room mates   New room mates - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New room mates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Worlds :: { The School } :: Grand Staircase to upstairs :: Room 10 - Jonathon x Serah-
Jump to: