War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon Empty
PostSubject: Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon   Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Annette led Dahlia along, having already left the theatre. Aidan went to look around the outside of the house, to check out how the place was set up from the outside, while Annette and Dahlia went to search the inside of the house.

Annette peeked her head into a room, before looking around. Her eyes lit up when she saw it was the kitchen. "Come on, we're getting hot chocolate." She said, with a grin, before pulling Dahlia inside the room. Annette skipped over to the cabinets and started her hunt for the hot chocolate. "Can you find the tea kettle to boil the water?" She asked, not glancing back, knowing her friend knew what one looked like.

She hummed to herself as she looked, before her humming turned into singing. "Hello... Wherever you are... Are you dancing on the dance floor, or drinking by the bar? Tonight we do it big, and shine like stars. We don't give a fick cause that's just who we are..." She sung, before letting out a cheer. "FOUND IT!" She cheered, as she pulled out the hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Ivy

Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon   Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:55 pm

Dahlia smiled softly as Annette moved through the kitchen looking for the hot chocolate. She found the tea kettle and began getting the water ready. She put it on the heater and smiled widely at Annette's excitement of finding the hot chocolate mix.

A moment later the kettle began to whistle. "It looks like the waters ready too." She took it off the heat and waited. Annette always seemed to prefer to do things herself. She liked them done a certain way most of the time so Dahlia usually let Annette do as she pleased and followed her lead with just about everything.
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon   Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:27 am

Annette pulled out the mugs as she heard the whistle of the kettle. "Awesome! Do you want cinnamon in yours?" She asked, as she grabbed the cinnamon from the spice rack and put some in her own mug. She filled up the mugs with hot chocolate and waited for Dahlia's answer.

"Seems like you're going to give her some whether she wants it or not, so why ask?" 

Annette's whole body tensed up when she heard an unfamiliar voice. She slowly turned her head and looked over her shoulder to see a man leaning against the door frame of the doorway that lead into the Dinning Room. He had a cool smirk on his face and gave Annette a bad vibe.

"You did decide that she was going to have hot chocolate, not even bothering to ask her if she actually wanted any. Though, she does seem like a bright girl; perfectly capable of making her own decisions." The man said, moving off of the frame and strolling over to Dahlia. "Isn't that right, Miss?" He asked, as he gently took her hand and placed a kiss on the back of it.

Annette turned to look at him fully on and rolled her blue eyes. "We always have hot cocoa when we're stressed." She said, before looking at Dahlia again. "Want any marshmallows?" She asked, smiling again, as she ignored the guy standing there.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon   Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:41 am

Dahlia smiled about to answer that yes she wanted cinnamon when she heard a voice. She turned and cocked her head to the side curious as to who this guy was.

Dahlia blushed when he kissed her hand not knowing what to do or say. Intellectually she knew she was a beautiful woman but men didn't usually come up to her and do things like this so she was surprised.

Dahlia turned back to Annette trying to focus on something other then the hot guy holding her hand still. She nodded biting her lip as she looked back at him out of the corner of her eye blushing deeper as he smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Leon Roads

PostSubject: Re: Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon   Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:08 pm

Leon had been done with visiting his little sister when he found the two girls going after hot chocolate in the kitchen. He knew he wanted to have someone he could use on the inside and while he had a male in mind, at the moment it would be good to have a female to use as well.

Leon had studied the two before saying a word and took note that the black haired one (daughter of Harley Quinn and Joker) was one to speak up and take charge, which wasn't the kind of girl he was looking for and it didn't help that he could tell she already didn't like him. 

But... the daughter of Poison Ivy... She seemed to have lost her voice easily when he spoke to her. It seemed that that the daughter of Ivy did not inherit her mother's dislike of men.

He watched as Annette give a nod at Dahlia nodding at wanting marshmallows. "Awesome!" She said, before she added some marshmallows into each mug. 

"You never asked if I wanted any." Leon said, casually, not even getting a glance back at him from Annette. 

"Dahly, come get your cocoa." Annette said, pouring in the hot water into each mug, completely ignoring the man.

Leon swooped in and grabbed the mug for Dahlia, before bringing it over to the redhead. "Hey!" Annette exclaimed, turning to see him stirring the hot chocolate for her friend, before giving it to her.

"What? I'm being a gentleman." Leon said, as he moved the mug over to Dahlia after he stirred it. 

Annette fidgeted, not sure if the guy was being sincere or if he might have put something in Dahlia's drink... She knew her best friend could sense something like that; poison was her specialty...

Leon gave Dahlia a charming smile. "If you don't trust me, I could always take the first sip." He offered, noticing Annette's fidgeting. He didn't put anything in the chocolate, but he felt he probably didn't need a reason to do so.
Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon Giphy
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon   Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 2:45 pm

Dahlia smiled and took the cup. "No worries. There's not a poison or drug known to man, women, or nature that can effect me. And if you did slip something in I'll know and Annette can hurt you." she said with a giggle. She blew lightly over the hot drink letting it cool a bit. After taking a sip she licked her lip slowly, making sure she got all that was on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Leon Roads

PostSubject: Re: Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon   Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Leon let his fang show a little at her confidence as he smirked at her. "Really? Is that so? I'd love to know your secret." He said, leaning a little closer to her. He looked down at her lips as she licked the chocolate off, wanting it known he looked at them before looking back at her eyes.

Annette glared at the stranger, before she moved to sit next to Dahlia, moving right in front of Leon. "Dahly, wanna check out where are rooms are? Heard that lady say we have assigned rooms. We better be roomies or next to each other..." She said, as she took a sip of her cocoa.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon   Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:14 pm

Dahlia smiled blushing slightly as this guy leaned into her. She bit her lip blushing lightly. When Annette spoke pulling her away from this new stranger.

She smiled and nodded. She turned back to the man. "Maybe later." she told him sweetly before following after Annette.
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon   Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Annette stood from her seat and looked at the stranger with a grin. "Bye now." She said, before dropping the grin as she led Dahlia out of the kitchen. "Geez... I really don't get a good feeling from that guy..." She said, before glancing at Dahlia as they walked. 

"I'd be careful of him, Dahly..." Annette said, as they found the hall of the rooms. "Room 16... Don't know them... Room 15... oh! Here's your room!" Annette said, pointing at the name plate. She grinned more when she saw her roommate's name was a female one. "Looks like you've got a female roomie...." She said, before pouting as she looked at the next room. "...I'm not your roomie or your neighbor... I'm going to file a complaint!" She stated, before turning to Dahlia.

"You should check out your room, I'm going to go find mine and when I find it, we can tour the rest of this place." She said, before hugging her best friend. "I'll see ya in a few." She said, as she pulled back with a wink, before heading off down the hall.

--

Leon watched the two girls leave in silence, before a smirk crept onto his lips. With the way Dahlia responded to him, he had no doubt he could use her, though her friend might be a small problem.

He couldn't stop the chuckle that left his lips. "This is going to be fun... little sister..." He said, before getting up and leaving the kitchen.

{OOC: I figured that you could have Dahlia's reply be in Dahlia's room?? and you can start the topic there. :3 I'll have Leon show up once you get that thread started Wink}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon   Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot chocolate and a tall dark stranger... (Stay away from Dahly! D:<) Tag: Dahlia and Leon
Page 1 of 1