War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exploring fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dahlia Ivy

Exploring fun Empty
PostSubject: Exploring fun   Exploring fun EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 8:20 pm

Dahlia laughed at Annette's attitude. "Well good luck with that." she said sincerely. "And I promise I'll be careful if that guy comes around again." she promised before taking another sip of her hot cocoa before stepping into her room to start looking around.

It was a normal room two beds, two dressers, a door leading to a private bathroom. She had set her cup down. When she turned she clapped excitedly. There by the window was a small ready to plant garden just waiting for her.

She was so excited. She grabbed her cup and ran over and began pulling out seeds from her pocked. And began working excitedly.

(I don't want to describe it but here's her outfit. Green ballet flats, lime green and yellow booty shorts, tight dark green T that rides up a little in the back but not enough to show her tattoo.)
Back to top Go down
Leon Roads

Exploring fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring fun   Exploring fun EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:50 am

Leon waited until Annette had left before he went to Dahlia's room. She left her door open, which was fine for him. He looked in and saw her excitedly planting seeds in the little ready to plant garden. "I see you have a love of plants." He said, causing her to jump. He held up his hands, with a smile. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you." He said, staying in the doorway.

"May I come in?" He asked, being polite, even though he could just waltz on in without having permission from anyone.

He wanted her on his side.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Ivy

Exploring fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring fun   Exploring fun EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:45 am

Dahlia gave a slight jump when the man from earlier came into her room. She looked over her shoulder and grinned. "Well it looks like you don't need my permission." She said grinning.

"And of course I love plants." She said as if it was obvious. "After all I am part plant."

She finished off the last of her hot cocoa and stood up dusting off her hands. "So tell me, What can I do for you?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Leon Roads

Exploring fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring fun   Exploring fun EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:42 pm

{OOC: He didn't enter the room, just stood in the doorway, but okay XD}

Leon walked over to her, giving a look of surprise. "Really? I... I would never have guessed that." He said, looking at her curiously. 

"Well, before we could really get into our conversation, your friend rudely ended for us. I never got a chance to learn your name, or you to learn mine." He added.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Ivy

Exploring fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring fun   Exploring fun EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:50 pm

Dahlia smiled at him. "Well it's not Annette's fault." She shrugged. "She thinks your bad new. Says I need to be careful around you." She grinned with a smile that said she kind of liked that about him. "My name is Dahlia." She said sweetly as she stood before him. "And you are?" She asked cutely.
Back to top Go down
Leon Roads

Exploring fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring fun   Exploring fun EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:33 pm

Leon gave his own smile back. "Well, how about we let you be the judge of that?" He suggested, as he took her hand and gave it a kiss on the back of it. "Leon," He said, as he looked into her green eyes. "and I must say that Dahlia is a beautiful name for you." He told her, charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Ivy

Exploring fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring fun   Exploring fun EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Dahlia grinned and giggled lightly. "I do plan to judge that for myself. So no worries there. And Thank you." She said grinning widely. "So is there something I can do for you Leon?" She asked in a slightly flirty tone. She hooked her thumbs into the edge of her shorts. She cocked her hip and smirked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring fun   Exploring fun Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Worlds :: { The School } :: Grand Staircase to upstairs :: Room 15 - Avia x Dahlia-
Jump to: