War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
James Howlett

Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} Empty
PostSubject: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:39 am

James walked into the kitchen, after leaving Alora alone with Dante. He felt he could trust Dante, even if he didn't know the guy very well. He had a point about how they were both in the same boat, with the same goal and bad guy; they both wanted to get back home and the woman with the pink hair was the reason for them being there in the first place.

James sighed as he moved to the fridge to see if there was anything to eat in there. As he looked, he frowned in thought. Soup would be good and easy to eat... He thought, before shutting the fridge and moved to check the cabinets for cans of soup.
Back to top Go down
Allison Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:03 am

i am definitely not in Kansas anymore Allison thought as she surveyed the house for any recognizable things. Not seeing any she sighed and glared down at the collar she was wearing, "Way to make a fashion statement." She muttered, the darn thing wouldn't come off and her powers weren't working so far. Sighing she kept walking until she found herself in the kitchen where a vaguely familiar guy was pulling out some soup cans. "Do I know you?" She asked abrubtly as she pulled out a chair with a loud noise and sat down on it as she studied him. The guy was hot...nice blonde hair, some pretty firm abs under that shirt she was positive and even if she couldn't see a face yet she was betting that it looked nice....certainly didn't hurt that he had a firm ass.
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:17 am

James pulled out some cans of soup before pausing when he heard a vaguely familiar voice call out. He heard the sound of a chair moving across the floor. He turned and saw a familiar redhead sitting in one of the chairs. "Uh..." He said, as he studied her, trying to place her face.

Then, it clicked. "Allison?" He asked, hoping he was right on who he thought she was.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:25 am

Allison studied him a minute longer before remembering his name, "James right?" She asked as she smiled at him, she had been right earlier he had a killer face. Seriously those baby blues...were they real? "And yeah its Allison." She said with an even wider smile at him, she vaguely wondered why she had never spoken to him before. "So soup huh? Got a cold or something?" She asked teasingly as she cupped her chin in her hands and smiled at him. She hadn't been around when Alora or Caroline had been tortured on screen having shown up after the fact. "Plus what is with the collars?" She asked as she touched hers with a frown.
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:47 am

"Yeah, that's right." James said, before glancing at the soups. He was about to answer, but then she mentioned asking about the collars. He let out a small sigh. "Guess you weren't here earlier... Soup isn't for me, it's for my sister, Alora." He answered, picking up a can of soup, as he leaned against the counter.

"And uh... She was tortured shortly after we were brought here..." He said, as he looked down at the can in his hands. He squeezed the can, wanting to smash it, but after years of training held restraint. "The collars... cut off anyone who has powers from being able to use them... and also gives a shock if you even try or it accidentally happens." He told her, his voice tense and a bit bitter sounding. She didn't know he had any powers... He remembered vaguely about his Uncle Clark warning him to stay away from Allison, seeing as she was a Luthor.

Why does that almost remind me of that tragic love story? Romeo and Juliet? He remembered thinking at the time when his Uncle almost forbade him from being more than acquaintances. He knew Jonathon was actually friends with the girl at school and that Uncle Clark didn't know about it. 

However... Jonathon had told him how he was always invited to the Luthor Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Allison Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:54 am

Allison's eyes widened and her playful demeanor vanished, "Oh I'm so sorry, listen James if there's anything I can do...let me know." She said seriously. Granted she couldn't call the best medical team to take care of Alor but she would have had they been on Smallville. Hearing him talk about the collars made her frown, "Cut off powers huh?" She asked quietly, her hands drilling on top of the table as she thought. "Wait a second....does that mean you have powers?" She asked with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:59 am

James nodded at her and gave her a small smile. "Thanks... She's healing... that's all that can be done right now..." He said, before tensing a little at her question about him having powers.

Uhhhh.... Was the only thought that came to mind.

He looked at her. "I could ask you the same thing." He said, mentally relieved that he came up with that so fast.
Back to top Go down
Allison Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:10 am

Allison studied him thoughtfully wondering if she should tell him everything, "Well I guess you'll find out sooner or later." She said with a shrug. "I am a psychic empath, means I can read someone's emotions, put me in a crowded room however and I get really sick...too many emotions at once tends to do that. Although with these collars I guess that won't be a problem." She added as an after thought. "Plus dad taught me how to fence but that's not really a power...more like a skill set." She said and shrugged. She leaned forward, "So powers under the hood, what do you got?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:19 am

James looked at her surprised that she told him. He didn't even know she had powers... He was pretty sure that Jonathon didn't know either. 

"Uh, well..." He said, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "Super speed, super strength, heat vision, x-ray vision, flight..." He said, knowing she would probably catch on that he was related to Superman and Supergirl somehow.

"Other than that.... healing factor... That's it." He said, personally glad he had something of his father's... seeing as he had gotten his hair and eyes from his mother more than his father...
Back to top Go down
Allison Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:29 am

Her eyebrows went up as he listed each one, "Nice...you could give Superman and that Superboy kid a run for their money any day of the week." She said with a wink.  "Beats empathy reading...put me in a fight and I'll probably lose." She stated with a frown.  "Well unless there happens to be a fencing sword lying around." She added but if she was against someone like James it wouldn't really matter.  "So how did you get your powers?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:32 am

"I'm sure you could hold your own; it's not like your dad to leave you defenseless." James said, believing that Lex Luthor cared enough for his daughter to make sure she was able to defend herself.

"Uhh... I was actually born with mine... You?" He said, quickly. He didn't know of her family to have any powers, seeing as her dad kept going up against his Uncle and cousin.
Back to top Go down
Allison Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:41 am

She shrugged, "Well I know a few other things but nothing really important or stuff I would ever use." She said flatly as she thought of the little things her dad was constantly trying to teach her to use.  She would never be like him though, even if her mom was still foolishly in love with him.  "I got mine by accident actually...some alien construct infected me after I touched it and gave me my powers when I was ten." She said with a shrug.  "I've learned how to adapt and if a room gets too crowded, I'm gone." She said lightly enough...it was enough to pretend claustrophia was the cause around her friends but if anyone found out...she'd be labeled as a freak.
Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} Tumblr_m0qclgShZX1qm9jkjo1_500
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:37 am

James frowned a little. "I figured he would have had you learn more... you are his only daughter..." He said, a little surprised by the fact that Lex had not taught his daughter more to protect herself, knowing he had a lot of enemies...

James winced a little. "Ouch, that didn't sound like fun... Ohhh, that explains why you don't like parties so much." He said, remembering a party in Smallville one time where Allison only made a quick appearance before insisting on leaving. Jonathon had told him that Allison was claustrophobic.
Back to top Go down
Allison Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:29 am

At his words she looked down, "Yeah well...the things my dad usually teaches me aren't things I want to learn." She said quietly. As he brought up the parties, Allison nodded, "Yeah...real pain for my mom though as she loves throwing parties." She said with a little laugh. "I mean I would love to have a big party just so I could enjoy it...but uh you know." She shrugged a little as she thought about it.
Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} 3110178897_1_9_m7z8A6gf
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:17 am

James looked at her then at the ground in silence. "Well... We could have a party here?" He suggested, moving off the counter and walking over to her. "That collar should keep your powers intact, so we could have a party here; Christmas is coming up soon and it doesn't look like we'll get back home before then..." He said, feeling grim about that thought. 

"We can have a party here, just to make up for the fact that we can't be with our families. It might not be the same, but it's something, right?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:40 am

Her smile widened briefly before it fell again as she thought of her parents more specifically her mom. "That would be nice....if we didn't have to worry about getting killed I might even enjoy it." She admitted. She leaned against the counter and smiled at him gently, "You know I never understood why we weren't friends in school." She added thoughtfully. "I mean it just seems strange." She said quietly as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:19 am

James chuckled. "Weeeell, besides the fact we didn't actually go to the same school, I don't know." He said, with a smile. He glanced back at the can of soup in his hand. "Uh, I better start heating this up for 'Lora." He said, softly, as he moved to find a pot to cook it in on the stove. 

"So... how's your mom? I mean last time you saw her..." He asked, knowing that Lana Luthor was a sweet woman, even if Uncle Clark hated that she ended up with Lex.
Back to top Go down
Allison Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:34 am

She blushed a little, "Oh I thought you went to Smallville High...but then again I tend to over look some things." She admitted with a little laugh. She watched as he started to make the soup for his sister, "She's been good..she still works at Isis, although now she's also the head of some of dad's smaller projects." She said as she started to finger draw a circle on the counter top. "I don't understand how she can still be around him." She muttered under her breath before realizing she had just said that out loud and slapped a hand against her mouth. "Sorry...dad and I...we don't see eye to on a lot of things." She said eventually.
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:58 am

James shrugged. "Eh, 'Lora and I have visited Jonathon a lot, so I can see why you might have thought that." He said, smiling as he found a pot and opened the soup. He poured it into the pot and placed the pot on the stove, before turning the stove on.

He nodded at her mentioning that her mother still worked at Isis. He looked at her curiously when she said that her mother was now head of some of her father's smaller projects. His eyebrows went up when she stated she couldn't understand why her mother stays around her father.

"Uh, no, no... don't be." He said, as he turned the soup slowly. "I don't want to pry, but what don't you two see things eye to eye about?" He asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Allison Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:16 am

Allison sighed out, "Well when I first got my powers, he started testing me...he told me at the time that he would try finding a cure for me but that wasn't it at all. He just wanted to know how my powers worked so he could use them. When I got older he stopped pulling me in for tests but as I found out later he was examining my results and found that with my ability I can change someone's emotion. So after I graduated he pulled me into his lab...33.1 to show me more about my ability. As things went on though, he taught me how to use my ability to change emotions...I didn't realize I was actually using my ability on people he needed money from...it wasn't until I happened to overhear a conversation that I discovered the truth. So I pulled out, told him I wasn't his puppet and haven't talked to him since." Shs said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:18 pm

James frowned hearing what she told him. "That sounds... awful." He said, not knowing what else to say. "If my dad actually met your dad, he'd pull him aside and either give him an earful or a punch in the face." He said, thinking about it. Though, I get the feeling they would meet on the battle field first...

"Your dad sounds like he is used to using people as tools... he's going to realize too late one day that you're not his tool; that you're his daughter." He told her, seriously.
Back to top Go down
Allison Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:28 pm

She laughed under her breath but it was sad, "Yeah well I'm not holding my breath." She said with a shrug as she stared off into space as she started to bite her nails. "My dad would just piss your dad off...he's good at that kind of thing." She added with a little roll of her eyes. The only person who seemed to be immune to that was her mother....but then she loved Lex.
Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} Tumblr_mczt1i9ebf1rs2zzu
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:30 am

James winced a little, before chuckling with no real mirth. "Yeeeeah... my dad isn't one you would like to piss off..." He said, picturing several different scenarios in his head.

"Anyways... Think there's any Christmas decorations around here?" He asked, changing subjects.
Back to top Go down
Allison Luthor

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:32 am

Her eyes lit up, "Ohh I don't know...maybe we could look for some?" She asked out loud before remembering that he was making soup for his sister, "After you give that to your sister of course." She added.
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:29 pm

James smiled and nodded. "Yeah... Hey, can you see if there's any juice in the fridge? I bet my sister would like something other than water right now." He said, as he turned off the stove and moved the pot over to one that was off. He grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and a plate to carry the bowl on. "Christmas might bring some cheer here... I'm not one to stay gloomy for so long." He said, looking over at Allison with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}   Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison} Empty

Back to top Go down

Food for thought, comfort, and health... {Tag: Allison}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next