War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

{Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hercules Wayne

{Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne   {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:26 pm

{Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne Josh-Holloway-josh-holloway-17134033-100-100_zps298d3f52{Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne Josh-Icons-josh-holloway-4113829-100-100_zpsa0ae93ba{Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne 071_zps895f8efa
Yeah, yeah
When I walk on by, girls be looking like damn he fly
I pimp to the beat, walking on the street in my new lafreak, yeah
This is how I roll, animal print, pants outta control,
It's Redfoo with the big afro
And like Bruce Leroy I got the glow
Ah... Girl look at that body [x3]
Ah... I work out
Ah... Girl look at that body [x3]
Ah... I work out

Name: Hercules Wayne
Romantic Relationships: Possibly one with Denise Wink
Family Relationships: Bruce Wayne (father), Diana Prince Wayne (mother)
Appearance: Hercules stands at 6'2" and is muscular, he indulges in regular exercise and keeps himself physically fit.
{Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne Tumblr_m64uldA76a1r9413r
Personality: Unlike his parents, Hercules does whatever it takes to get a job done...even kill, he shows no mercy if you tick him off one too many times prepare for an imminent death.  He can be charming when he wants too be and certainly has a sense of humor but has a quick temper so watch out Wink
History: TBA
Powers/Special Talents:
Super Strong
Knows Multiple Martial Arts

{Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne Tumblr_m64uj3Qsjh1r9413r
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne   {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:02 am

Denise: Well you certainly don't look like much, pretty boy.

{Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne Tumblr_inline_mk4thhcxzp1rcheh4

Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne   {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:27 am

Hercules: Oh well I beg to differ Red Smile
{Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne Tumblr_m64w8pjcsw1r9413r
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne   {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:55 am

Denise: 'Red?' Like I haven't heard that one before. Anf you still only look like all talk and no action.

{Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne Tumblr_inline_mkl93qNmbl1rcheh4

Back to top Go down
Hercules Wayne

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne   {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Herc: Would you prefer it if I called you freckles? And believe me, I am all about action Wink *kills some random guy*
{Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne Tumblr_m64un5EFHp1r9413r
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne   {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:43 am

Denise: New and original ideas aren't your strong side, huh. *raises an eyebrow at him* Oh great, you're one of those who completly lack the respect for life -____-

{Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne Tumblr_inline_mk4t0pJRp21rcheh4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne   {Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne Empty

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile}~ Hercules Wayne Son of Bruce and Diana Wayne
Page 1 of 1