War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training 101

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Justin Queen

Training 101  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:34 am

Justin closed his eyes at her words. He opened his eyes after a moment and immediately wish he didn't when he saw her tears. He couldn't stop his hand from reaching up and wiping her tears away. "I'm not worthy of you, Care..." he said, softly, wishing he had another choice...

"...If you plan on waiting... it might be a long wait..." He mumbled, not realizing what he said until it had left his mouth.

Since when did his mouth not listen to his mind?

Oh, that's right... when his heart started to want to do the talking...
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:51 am

Her heart staggered at his words and she felt some anger, "Just stop it! Stop saying that you're not worthy of me!" She put her face in her hands, her body shaking with sobs, "I'll wait as long as it takes but when you keep putting yourself down like that...it hurts me because its not true! I refuse to believe that you are a terrible person, from the day we've first met all you've done is look out for me." She lifted her head, showing how red and puffy her eyes were. "I just wish that you could see how much I care for you." She said quietly, she didn't wipe away the tears and let them fall.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:08 am

He swallowed, dropping his hand from her face. He hated that she was crying. "There's things I have to do, before I could ever feel worthy of you..." He said, softly, looking away from her. He closed his eyes at her words of her not believing he was a terrible person.

"I do see how much you care..." He told her, looking up at her finally. "That doesn't make me worthy of you..." He said, softly, wanting to hold her, but he held himself back.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:22 am

She wiped the tears away from her eyes and nodded, "Right." She said after a moment and cleared her throat. "I never said it was...I know you care about me too, you can't say you don't." She said firmly before she shook her head. She was starting to feel like she was fighting a losing battle and she hated it, "Well if you ever change your mind....you know where to find me." She said quietly. She stood ramrod straight, her eyes fastened just above his shoulder as her whole body shook with silent sobs but she refused to shed more tears...at least not when he would be around.
Training 101  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_micf7unM2c1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:24 am

"...I'll never say that I don't..." He said, closing his eyes.

How did sparring turn into this?

He nodded at her words. "Right..." He said, not knowing what else to say. He wanted to hold her, he was kicking himself for causing her such pain.

He threw his head back. "Damn it all..." He said, suddenly, knowing he would probably regret what he was about to do later on. He stepped to her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her lips, harder then he had the first time. When he pulled back, he kissed her forehead. "I promise... I'll become worthy of you... I do want you, Caroline. More than anything... Don't cry, please? Give me the chance to become better for you... If I don't make it, then you can cry all you want, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 2:53 am

She had felt some relief when he agreed with her before he swore. Again not expecting it, she stiffened as he suddenly kissed her again. This time he wasn't gentle, if anything the kiss was hard and desperate. She felt herself respond before he suddenly pulled away again. If he kept doing this to her she was going to question her sanity. She distantly heard what he said, but she felt hope surge as he said that he did want her. "I'll be here then." She said quietly, and then she leaned up on her tiptoes to brush a kiss against the corner of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:03 pm

He closed his eyes at her words and when she reached up and kissed the corner of his mouth. He turned his head to capture her lips once more, this time with a gentler kiss. He moved a hand up to  undo her ponytail, before tangling his fingers in her blonde locks, as his lips caressed hers.

Her taste and scent were addicting. He could easily get used to kissing her everyday...
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 11:24 pm

She gasped a little as he turned his head just enough to kiss her once again, as his hand freed her ponytail she slid her other hand to dig into his hair. The feel of him right against her only made her want him more....something that scared and intrigued her. Her other hand moved and rested on his chest as she hesitantly deepened the kiss, being with him like this made her even more excited.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:35 am

He slowly coaxed her lips into moving with his. She was inexperienced in her kiss and was sucking on his lips as she moved hers, causing a smacking sound. He pulled away a little. "You're really loud..." He mumbled, lovingly. He would have to teach her how to really kiss...

He didn't mind that. 

He placed his hand over the one she had on his chest, as he rubbed the back of Caroline's neck.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:48 am

She blushed, "Sorry." She mumbled and ducked her head shyly inwardly she felt like smacking herself. Note to self be quiet she thought as she kept her head lowered. She was sure he didn't like her now, after all she had just completely messed up. "You must think I'm terrible huh?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:12 am

He raised her head back up to him. "No, of course not. You're new at it, and that's fine to me..." He told her, before kissing her forehead. "You're perfect..." He murmured against her forehead, before he placed his forehead against hers once more.

"... You hungry?" He asked, after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training 101    Training 101  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training 101
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
War of Worlds :: { The School } :: Work Out Room-
Jump to: