War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Egil Thruerson

May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] Empty
PostSubject: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Blue eyes stared up at the dark skye, blinking slowly for what must've been the 100th time by this point. Wow, how long had he been laing on this rooftop anyways? It surprised even him when time just passes by without him even noticing. Well at leats this time he had (according to him) a good reason.
The young Asgardian smiled contently to himself, finally pushing himself up into a sitting position, lettiing his gaze wander over the city lighting up the night with it's many lights. He knew earth wasn't perfect, but he still found even the simplest things here just so.... pleasant. One amongst his many favorite things here was watching the sunrise. Or like in this case, the sunset. He had just casually laid down on this peaceful hill and watched the sky slowly turn to nightfall, mentally savign the image of the beautiful colors he's had the privilege to see this evening.
.....Wow, he sure didn't think like a typical warrior. He snorted to himself, strecthign his arms above his head.
Better find a place to sleep in for the night, he thoguth to himself. Maybe he'll just sleep right here~ Might as well take the rare opportunity now that his mother allowed him some free days.

May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] Tumblr_mnx4d9OL0X1qeeqito2_500

Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:47 pm

There was a sudden choking noise and seconds later a corpse landed right behind him, "Oops I guess I squeezed too hard." A sinister sounding voice said before Victor appeared. He didn't seem at all concerned with the dead body though and merely gave it a bored look before looking at the young man who was giving him a surprised look. Victor was studying him with a difficult to read expression, "Have we met?" He asked abruptly as he stepped over the body like it wasn't even there.
May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] Tumblr_lvhjjnPnZi1r04ci6
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:11 am

(pfffffft what an entrance Vic xD <3333)

Egil didn't really react as the corpse landed beside him, just gave it a look to make sure the man was dead before just as calmly look up at other stranger, smile still intact. "I don't belive we have," he replied brightly, jumping up to his feet with new excitment and holding out his hand for a a handshake. He must say he kinda liked the way they said 'hello' on earth. "I get the feeling it would be too hard to forget you sooooo..... Hello!"

May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] Tumblr_mqlwd8jlgm1rjku6ao1_500

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:35 am

Victor raised an eyebrow, "So I see." He said after a moment as he studied Egil's outstretched hand with a bored look before looking back at Egil. "You're not from Earth are you?" He asked with a matter of fact tone. His scent reminded him of someone else he had known...a long time ago. Thinking about her though only made him angrier and he felt his nails stretch out.
(Pffft I don't know what Vic's deal is X'D and thanks XDD)
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:13 am

(who does know what his deal is??? xDDDD *huggles*)

Egil didn't look the slightest offended when the man ignroed his hand and casually let it fall back to his side, putting his hands into his pockest instead. "Haha that obvious am I?" he snickerd, glancing back towards the city again. The humans sure knew how to make pretty lights....
The blonde cast a look back at the man again, eyes catching a glint of his nails stretching out. Was it just him or did the guy seem... angry?
He titled his head. "Everything ok with you?" he asked, genuinely concerned for the stranger. He sreached the mans eyes, and then smiled again boyishly. "You kinda remind me of a wolf."

(oh gosh, getting Vic/Torunn feels x'3)

Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:10 pm

Victor frowned over at the kid, "So you say." He said before making a huffy noise at the question, "You smell like someone I knew once." He said shortly. As the kid called him "wolf" he snorted, "For all I know you could even be her son." He commented dryly. As the kid studied him, he shrugged "Her name was Torunn...the most annoying person I ever met. Today would have been our annivarsary of when we first met." He added thoughtfully.
(Its like I have no control over what he's doing X'D *huggles*)
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:34 pm

(ouuuuuch :'3 Viiiiiic<3333 *huggles him*)

This time, the smile actually vanished as Egil heard his mother's name leave the man's lips. He blinked a couple of times, frowing in confusion, feeling both excitment and something heavy start to grwo in the pit of his stomach the more Victor said.
He cast a glance down to the corpse at their feet. "So, this poor man was just unlucky to run into you today?" he guessed, his usually hyper and happy tone now calm instead. He recalled those late nights by the fire he rarely got to spend with his mother growing up, when she would tell him about her travels and people she's met. One of his favourites was obviously those about earth, and even though she never told him any names, he always guessed that certain 'Wolfie' she'd bring up had been someone special.
He looked up and faced the man again, friendly smile back in place as he once again held out his hand for a shake. "Allow me to introduce myself properly; I'm Egil Thruerson, descendant of Odin and the only son of the proud Valkyire, Torunn Thorsdaughter."

May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] Tumblr_inline_mnh91rEqRx1qz4rgp

(pffft i'm having a little too fun now x'D)
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:31 am

Victor snorted as the kid gestured to the corpse, "Something like that." He said, his fangs showing briefly. As the kid kept talking however his expression darkened. "Now that is ironic." He stated flatly. After a small pause he shook the kid's hand, albeit briefly. "Victor Creed, how is your mom doing then? I haven't seen for almost twenty-six years....I imagine she still carries that sword around huh?" He asked with a little bark like laugh.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:34 am

Egil beamed as Victor took his hand, and quickly let go when the older man did so. He got the feeling he'd be very easy to piss off for some reason, and he didn't want to that! Not intentionally at least.
He titled his head slightly, taking in how Victor's expression darkend. Again, it made him think of the wolf and chanelings that roamed around in Asgard.
"Only twenty-six years?" he asked, not looking that shocked until realisation hit and he facepalmed. "Right, sorry, for you humans that must be.... a really long time," he smiled apologetically.
He was sure Torunn must've felt that to eb a really long while too...
He nodded, smiling a little proudly. "Yupp, that sowrd's her partner in crime," he chuckled. "And she's doing well I suppose. Not often I see her these days..." he added in thought. "So I take it you were close? Mother always seemed so found talking about you! All fierd up and such."

Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:19 am

As he mentioned twenty-six years being a long time for him, he snorted "For most humans it might be." He said with a shrug. As he talked about her, he smirked "I can imagine...she always did like to do her own thing." He said shortly before he turned away again. "So how old are you then?" He asked as he studied the kid...he seemed to be in his mid twenties but he had a feeling he might be older then that.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:43 pm

Egil was happily just standing there quiet for once, hands inside his pockest and smiling happily as he listen to Victor talk. And without interrupting him! He sure is getting better at this now~
When the man turned his bakc however, his msile faded slightly, wanting to ask again if he was ok. Somehow, the topic of his mother seemed almsot painful to him. Had they been that close? Or did soemthign else happend between them? For sure it must've, since Torunn always refused to tell him more whenever he'd asked about the details.
He rubbed his neck at the question. "Umm.... I'd be around 23-25 in human years I think," he answeard, not getting why his age was so important. "But I still age faster than the rest of the Aesir for some reason," he added as an after thought.

Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 6:32 pm

Victor frowned thoughtfully and studied the kid in front of him...it couldn't be? "Who's your dad?" He asked as he gave him a penetrating look. The longer he stayed at the kid, the more he could see the resemblance with Torunn...he had the same blue eyes and the same way of hitting the wrong buttons. Though even Victor was surprised at the restraint he was showing thus far...maybe it was because he had already killed someone earlier on.
May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] Tumblr_mxempoJd6z1rhcgoho5_500
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:39 am

( ;3; )

Egi's smile fell slightly, chuckling under his breathe. Ah there it was, he thought to himself. The inevitable question.
He gave Victor shrugg. "No one beside mother knows," he said simply, not looking too concerned or botherd over the fact. He did notice the way Victor was taking him, thinking about something the more he stared at him. Should he be worried? He could almost tocuh the tension in the air at that moment.
"Um... everyone including me thinks it may be a black elf though," he conditued, feeling like he owned the guy a better answer or something. He didn't want to upset him already! But... apparently he had a talent at pissing people off, but unlike his mother it was never intentionally.
As soon as he had said his sentence though, another thought hit him. "That.... doesn't explain my fast ageing though..." he frowned, mubling more to himself.

Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:20 am

Victor highly doubted the kid had elven blood in him, he didn't have that kinda demeanor. Though he supposed a black elf might be different then the ones seen in pop culture. "No that seems more like a human trait." He commented after a beat. "Unless there's some reason that could explain it." He added with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:16 am

Egil frowned, deep in his own thoughts again. He never really botherd question his mother about this so much... mostly beacuse he never really saw any point in it. The Aesir was known for 'mingling' with all kinds or races afterall, and alot of them ended up having children. But if they weren't as 'pure' as the Aesir or the other races in Asgard, meaning half-human, the offsprings were left to grow up in Midgard. But... Egil hadn't been thrown out... so he couldn't possibly be part human right....?
The more he thought about this, the more questions arose.
"You still haven't answerd me," he pointed out after a moment of silence. "How close were you with my mother?"
It was one of those rare times he sounded just like his mother. Demanding.

May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] Tumblr_lnu01brglD1qg15mco1_500

Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:14 am

Victor chuckled, "And you sound just like her too, we were close...at one point I even considered asking her to be my wife but then one day she just left. Didn't tell me where she was even going, I just woke up one day and she was gone. I waited a few years for her to come back but she never did, so I moved on." He said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Egil's frown deepened at hearing this. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but no words came out. Instead, he averted his gaze down towards the ground again, staying silent for once. He couldn't aruge with what Victor said, or prove him wrong. Sadly, that did sound like his mother, but... She must've had a good reason right? He might not be the brightest but he could tell Torunn had cared about this man. Whenever she told him those stories involving that 'Wolfie', her eyes would light up, with both happiness and longing.
"Well...." he spoke, his tone softer but yet firm. "What if she had came back... what then?" He looked up, locking his eyes with Victor's. "Would've that had changed anything? Did you ever tell her that you wanted her to stay?"
He gave the older of the two a sad smile. "Or were you both just too stubborn and proud to ever admit that?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]   May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor] Empty

Back to top Go down

May I have your autograph? [Tag Victor]
Page 1 of 1