War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Howlett

After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora} Empty
PostSubject: After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora}   After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora} EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:46 am

James ran down the hallway, ignoring the shock that ran through his body as he used his super speed, having only his sister on his mind. He could hear the guards talking about Alora, fueling his anger.

"Such a pretty face, too bad she's just for entertainment."

"We should be allowed a piece of her... I think it would make for excellent entertainment."

"Don't be stupid! The people want blood and only the drama that will come from this mansion!"

"...Can you even believe we're in this house? I remember watching this as a kid. Her dad was one of my favorites..."

The voices started fading away at that, which was fine with James; if he had seen the guards he probably would have tied them up and hung them upside down from the roof...

...You've been around the Bats for too long... He thought, briefly, before finding the room where his sister was being held. He opened the door and his heart broke at the sight of his sister...

Alora looked miserable and pale... Scars that hadn't healed yet were covering her body where the needles penetrated her skin... They had dressed her in a nightgown (if he ever found out who dressed her, he was probably going to do worse then the rooftop bit...) and was curled up a bit on one of the beds in the Medical Lab...

"Lora..." He called, softly, as he walked over to her. He sat down on the edge of the bed and put a hand gently on her back. "...I am so sorry..." He said, feeling his chest become heavy.

How could it not have been his fault? He was supposed to keep her safe... What kind of big brother was he?

He always seemed to not be able to protect her...
Back to top Go down
Alora Howlett
Admin
Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora}   After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora} EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 2:41 am

Alora was waking up when she heard her brother say that he was sorry, which made her groan a bit. "It's.. not your.. fault. Not your fault." She moaned out, before curling a bit more in pain as her insides felt like they were burning. She couldn't believe how much pain she was in, and how her healing factor wasn't working as great as it use to. Though, the moment she suddenly felt a higher, stinging burning sensation, Alora immediately searched for her brother's hand and squeezed it. When she squeezed it though, she made a whimper. something that sounded like a kicked puppy. "It hurts, James, it hurts, my body feels like it's on fire." She moaned out, before moving a little bit, keeping a tight grip on his hand. For she was fearing he would suddenly disappear like he had did before. Every time he did make a movement, her grip would tighten even more and pull him a little bit closer to her.

After she had pulled him onto the bed by accident, Alora laid there in silence for a couple of minutes. It wasn't until twenty minutes past did she start crying. She knew what had happened to her, and all that went through her head was what her Dad had told her. How he had suffered so much for having the same powers she did, and how it basically ruined his life. Which caused her to picture what would happen to her, causing her to break down as she shook her head a little, before whimpering in pain as she moved her legs a bit. "James." Alora cried out as she suddenly started to lose control of her mind as it thought about the extreme pain and the words of her father.
Back to top Go down
https://warofworldrp.rpg-board.net
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora}   After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora} EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:00 am

James moved closer to her the moment he heard her moan in pain. When she searched for his hand, he gladly to hers in his, letting her squeeze it as hard as she needed. He brushed her hair out of her face when she whimpered and told him how bad it hurt.

"I know... It's going to be okay... you're going to get through this..." He said, before she moved him closer to her, to where he got pulled onto the bed next to her. He didn't mind, seeing as he wrapped his arm around her, holding her close as she squeezed his hand.

He rubbed her back for about twenty minutes, before she started crying. He held her closer, not too tightly though...

When she called out his name, James winced, before turning her face to him, seeing her breaking down so far. "Alora, focus on me... Just focus on me, all right?" He said, looking into her eyes.

"Remember when we were younger and I would fly you around the house when mom and dad weren't looking?" He asked, as he started talking about the days when they were younger and had fun together, only focusing on the good times with them and their parents.
Back to top Go down
Alora Howlett
Admin
Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora}   After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora} EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 3:33 am

When James turned her face towards him and started to tell her to pay attention to him, Alora did as she moved closer to James, wanting to be close to her brother as possible. Once she was able to get into a comfortable position, she immediately froze in place as she whimpered once again. The pain made her look away from him that was, until he started to speaking of how he used to fly her around the house. Her blue eyes looked straight up at her brother's as she listened to what he was saying. She knew what he was doing and she wanted to go with it, get her mind off of the burning pain that was inside of her. "You were always so stealthy about it.." Alora said softly before closing her eyes as she groaned in pain, before opening her eyes and showing determination to ignore the pain.

"I also remember how we would play fight when they weren't looking as well." Alora said as a smile formed on her lips. While she smiled, she fought all of the pain that kept surging through her. The only evidence of her hurting was when she squeezed her brother's hand. She started to think of more memories before laughing weakly at one that came to her mind. "Remember that time I pushed your face into your birthday cake?" She asked as she laughed lightly once more, before tensing and squeezing her brother's hand in pain.
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora}   After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora} EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 4:12 am

"Yeah, and I threw you into the pool right afterwards... Then dad threw me in after you..." James said, smiling, as he rubbed his sister's back. He held her closer whenever she would squeeze his hand.

"Remember when mom and dad would tuck us in at night in our own rooms... but I would sneak into your room at night, knowing you weren't a fan of the dark? They would always find us in the morning with me leaning against the bed, asleep. There were times you would get on my case for falling asleep on duty." He said, chuckling a little at the memory.

As he continued reminding her of the memories, Alora started to doze off and it wasn't long before she was asleep. 

James let out a silent sigh as he held her for awhile. As time passed on, he didn't know how long he was in there for, but figured he should move around a little, before his arm fell completely asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dante Al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora}   After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora} EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Dante continued down the hall in his search to find the Howlett children. He had a feeling that the Medical Lab was the logical place for the young woman to be. He paused a little in his step when he saw James stepping quietly out of a room. 

Dante walked up to him, quietly. "How is she?" He asked, quietly, almost startling James.

"Geez!" James whispered, turning to Dante. He let out a breath when he saw who it was. "Asleep right now... she's in pain, but at least she can sleep it off..." He said, softly, before squeezing his fist. He moved to hit something, only to have Dante put a hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

Dante gave him a look, before glancing back at the room, where Alora was sleep. James let out a sigh, before shaking his head. "I'm just... so angry that anyone would do this to her." He said, as softly as he could, but James couldn't hold back the growl.

"I know..." Dante said, with understanding. "...Shortly after you left, they showed Caroline." He said, knowing it wouldn't do any good to not tell him.

James' head popped up, looking at Dante in shock. "What did they do to her?" He asked.

"They mostly tested to see how far it would take for her to break before she went berserk..." Dante told him. "It wasn't as scarring emotionally as what they did to your sister... Caroline will recover... it's your sister that will have a hard time." 

"Yeah, yeah I know..." James said, running a hand over his face. "This is something that Dad was afraid of happening..." He said, thinking of his father's worry over Alora.

"He'll most likely be the only one who can get her through this... Which is most likely why they did it when you were cut off from your parents..." Dante said, before letting out a sigh. "...I know ways to help her get her mind off the pain..." He said, looking at James. "But it takes a lot of self control to master it..."

James looked at him for a moment, not sure what to make of him.

"We're on the same side... We've all been taken by our families and homes... We all have a common enemy and a common goal. It would be pointless of me to try and hurt you or your sister, when we all need each other to be able to get out of here." He told him, making James realize that he was right.

"All right... I still don't know who you are though..."

Dante held out his hand for him to shake. "My name is Dante. Who we are outside of here doesn't matter..."

James gave him a look. "James..." He said, taking his hand to shake. "Still be nice to know your last name..."

Dante gave him a smile that held a bit of mystery behind it. "I am sure that will be explained, if not by me, then another source all in good time."

James nodded. "All right... I'm going to see if I can find the kitchen... Keep an eye on her, all right? Don't ask me why, but I get the feeling you're a man of your word." He said, before Dante bowed his head to him.

"I'm glad that is able to be read as easily as it is." Dante said, before nodding to the hall. "The kitchen will be down the hall and to the left; I passed it on my way here." He said, before James gave him a grateful smile. 

"Thanks... if she wakes, let her know I'll be back with something to eat, all right?" James said, before heading down the hall.

Dante watched him leave, before entering the room. He moved over to the chair that James had sat in earlier. He studied Alora, seeing her lay peacefully, but with a troubled look on her face. He slowly reached up and gently laid a hand on her forehead and closed his eyes. He felt her relax under his hand, before he opened his eyes and caressed her forehead a little with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Alora Howlett
Admin
Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora}   After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora} EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:17 am

Alora had woken up the moment she felt someone touch her and rub her forehead. At first she thought it was James who was doing that, but the hand felt a bit rougher than her brother's. Causing her to grab the hand as tight as could, which to Dante felt like nothing, before moving it off of her. To her she had sent the hand flying, but really she had just placed it on the bed next to her. Alora then looked up at the male with horrified eyes. Even though she had met him before, her head felt fuzzy and she really couldn't place who he was. He felt familiar, but she couldn't be sure. Everything in her body hurt, she had a headache and her mind was fuzzy. It was at this point, Alora immediately backed away from Dante as her blue eyes stared at him in horror. "Who are you? Where is my brother, where is James, I want my brother! I, I need my brother!" Alora started to say frantically.

It wasn't until Dante moved forward, did Alora back up off of the bed, falling straight to the floor. This caused her to become dizzy, but even with the dizziness she fought herself to stand up. She then looked up at him and backed up more when he outstretched his hands to her, asking for her to calm down. "I, I don't know who you are.. I mean, I feel like I know you, but I don't know you!" Alora said as she backed away quickly, ripping the IV out of her arm, causing her to shriek as she stumbled backwards as she held her hand. Alora hit the wall behind her hard, causing her to fall down as she gasped and started to cry. Her whole body ached and burn and she had no idea what was going on. Well, she knew what had happened to her, but she didn't know where her brother was and it scared her. Plus, she was having a hard time remembering someone she felt like she had met.

Little did Alora know that all of this stress that suddenly befell on her, it was starting to awaken her powers. Her new, improved powers. Alora continued to cry and started to rock back and forth in fear. All she wanted was her brother and to remember everything she was suppose to know. Though, the moment her stress got to the highest level, she suddenly screamed. As she screamed, her new adamantium claws shot out of her knuckles, causing her to scream in pain. She then suddenly looked at her fist and saw the claws sticking right out. This caused her eyes to widened as she screamed even louder, full of fear. It was like the first time she had found out about her claws, the whole scene was replaying again. She sat there, staring at her claws, tears falling from her eyes as she shook in terror.
Back to top Go down
Dante Al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora}   After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora} EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:31 am

Dante had let her push his hand off her forehead, knowing she had realized it wasn't her brother's hand on her. "It's all right, James will be right back." He said, calmly, reaching forward, only to have her fall off the bed. He stood up quickly and made his way around the bed, offering his hands to her. "Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you-" He said, only to have her cut him off. 

He watched her concerned as she backed away, causing the IV to come out. It wasn't long before her claws shot out of her hands, causing her to cry in pain and in shock. 

"Easy, Alora... Don't focus on the pain, focus on my voice..." He said, calmly and softly, as he slowly moved closer to her, with his hands up, letting her know where his hands were as he moved towards her. "Let me help you... We met earlier today... out in the garden, with a large group of people..." He said, slowly and with a soothing tone. "...You had a vision before there was a shock going through your body... a collar caused that..." He said, now on the ground in front of her. 

"James will be back in just a little bit, he just went to get you some food." He told her, not taking his eyes away from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora}   After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora} Empty

Back to top Go down

After the torture... I am so sorry... {Tag: Alora}
Page 1 of 1