War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Empty
PostSubject: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Caroline woke up sometime later her body was burning and she wished not for the first time that she could see where she was. Biting her lip she sat up and ran her hands along her arms as she could feel goose bumps rise along her skin as she shivered. She wasn't sure where she was...or if there was anyone with her at that moment, fighting down her nervousness she ran one hand down her side to check and see if skin was still slashed open. Not finding any she relaxed just slightly and shakily lowered her hand, "Is anyone here?" She asked quietly as she turned her gaze around blindly, she thought she heard someone breathing nearby but wasn't entirely sure.
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_inline_mioso1islG1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:07 pm

Justin watched as the girl slept, watching her wounds heal. He knew of the pain and torture she went through and hated every minute of it, seeing as she was just a kid... 

But, he knew the reasoning behind Nightingale's actions... 

He stayed quiet as she woke up, knowing she was blind, so she wouldn't see him, but she could probably hear the slightest sound of him breathing. Having Sabertooth for a father probably did that to you...

He noticed the nervous look on her face and saw her shiver. He watched as she checked her side, making sure the wounds were healed and she relaxed when she felt they were healed.

Justin had to admit, for a thirteen-year-old, she was a beautiful girl. He watched her turn her gaze around, not really seeing anything. For a moment, her eyes landed on him, before she asked if anyone was there, as she turned her gaze again.

"Glad to see you're awake." Justin said, as he moved himself off of the door frame, making it sound almost as if he had just now come into the room. "How are you feeling?" He asked, as he sat down in a chair next to the bed she was on. He watched as she turned her gaze to the sound of his voice and movement.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Her head turned towards where the man's voice was coming from, it was a pleasant voice and she relaxed at the sound of it. "Better I guess...who are you?" She asked curiously as her eyes rested just a little bit past him as she couldn't see him and was relying only on her sense of sound. Her hands moved nervously to rest in her lap as she kept her gaze there.
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_inline_miosqvLwZm1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:13 pm

"Justin Queen... That lady decided to broadcast what she did to you to everyone..." He said, softly, knowing that she needed to know and that it wasn't going to make her feel better, regardless.

"Are you thirsty? I've got a bottle of water right here if you want it." He offered, figuring she was probably thirsty and hungry...
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 7:35 pm

She grimaced at the thought of other people watching her get tortured, "That alone is disturbing." She commented with disgust. Her lip curled in derision and she turned her head away before she heard his question, "I would love some." She admitted, her voice was still hoarse from screaming earlier on. Even though she couldn't see him, she was growing more relaxed simply by his presence, "You probably already know who I am huh?" She asked with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:05 am

Justin picked up his bottle of water and softly touched her hand with it, so she would know where it was. "Here, it hasn't even been opened yet, so no fear of germ spreading." He said, jokingly. He looked at her before standing up.

"Well... from what I gathered from crazy pink haired lady, you're the daughter of Chole Sullivan? My dad used to know her... Ah, and you're name is Caroline, right?" He asked, looking over at her with a bit of a smile. He knew that people could hear a smile in someone's voice, so he might as well smile some.
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_m5jgjkFHcr1rq71ks
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:29 am

Caroline turned as he gently touched her hand with the bottle and sliding her hand towards it she took it from him.  She opened it and raised it to her lips before taking a few sips and then capping it once again.  As he spoke she turned her turned her head more towards him and smiled she could almost feel his smile as he spoke.  "So you're the son of Oliver Queen, well it is a pleasure to finally meet you.  My mom has told me a lot about your uh dad, and yes my name is Caroline." She said with a small shake of her head.
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_inline_miossmmEdP1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:08 am

Justin let out a small chuckle. "Has she? Dad told me how close they were... And a pleasure? I don't know about that, but I can say I get the feeling it will be a pleasure having met you." He said, as he walked over to the desk and picked up a muffin from a plate. "Want a muffin?" He asked, looking as her as he held it up, forgetting for a moment that she couldn't see his movement.

"...It's chocolate." He said, in a slight singsong voice as he wiggled the muffin in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:16 am

As he offered her the muffin she laughed, her head had turned in the direction that his feet were leading him and she bit her bottom lip. "Mmm I haven't had a muffin in awhile." She admitted slowly as she thought it over. "Is there one for you two?" She asked as she stretched her legs out on the floor and turned her head towards where she could hear his voice.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:19 am

Justin glanced over at the plate full of muffins. "If there were five of us, each, there would be enough." He said, jokingly, as he walked over to the bed to give her the muffin. "If you haven't had one in awhile, I bet this one will taste extra good." He said, with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 3:45 am

She took the muffin when she felt it against her fingertips, "Thank you." As their hands brushed she felt a shock but brushed it off before she took a bite from the muffin and let out a little moan of ectasy. "You're right it does." She said after she had swallowed quite happily. Taking another bite she leaned back and chewed silently before she licked her lips and rid them of any crumbs that might be lingering there. "Have you seen my brothers?" She asked softly, she needed to know that they were safe.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Justin's hand twitched when he felt a shock run through it when Caroline's hand brushed his. He furrowed his brow as he looked at his hand, before looking back at Caroline when she let out a moan. His eyebrow raised as he was watched her lick her lips. ...How old is she again? He thought, watching her.

"Uh... twins? Right?" He asked, thinking about it. "Last I saw them was in the theatre room... I think they ran out to find you, but I don't think they knew where you would be..."
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Her face fell and she looked down for a moment, her eyes staring unseeing at where her hands rested in her lap. "I wish I could let them know I was all right." She said quietly, her two older brothers had always been deeply protective of her all through her growing up years. Deciding to take her mind off of them, she stood up and made her way towards him, actually managing to stand right next to him. "You should try some of this." She said as she held up the muffin with a small smile as her eyes fell a little bit past his shoulder, she wasn't sure how tall he was or anything so she was purely guessing.
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_inline_mkpe2hLEny1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:22 pm

"Well.... The manor is actually ours free to explore... at least from what I heard when some lady working under crazy lady popped up and said something." Justin said, shrugging. 

He looked over at her as she walked over to him and raised an eyebrow as she offered the muffin to him. "I could get my own... but I get the feelings yours will taste much better..." He said, before moving his head down and taking a bite of the muffin that was still in her hand. He pulled back a little, licking his lips. "Mmm... Now I realize why you were moaning like that." He said, with a little smirk after he licked his lips once more.
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_m5jg4xsOrU1rq71ks
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:38 pm

She blushed at the little innuendo's he was throwing in there, "I told you it was delicious." She said with a little laugh before she took another bite.  She felt that he was still rather close to her and her face heat up yet again...she wasn't quite used to men being so close to her and yet she didn't mind in the slightest.  At the back of her mind she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to see what his face looked like....she wouldn't see it like a normal person but mentally she would know what he looked like if she ever touched his face.  "And besides my things always taste better." She added with a little smirk on her face, if he wanted to trade innuendo's then so could she.
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_inline_miosmoO6jo1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:49 pm

Justin let out a chuckle, a little surprised at her own innuendo. "Ah, well, I'll have to try more of your things sometime." He said, turning his body completely in front of her now. "Hmm... So much for us not sharing germs." He said, remembering his earlier comment after he watched her take a bite of the muffin after he did.
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_m5jg2u5gaA1rq71ks
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:58 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him in his general direction before smirking, "You took the first bite you know." She pointed out with a little laugh.  "Want the rest?" She asked as she held it out to him, figuring it wouldn't hurt to ask seeing as how he had some earlier on.  "And to answer your earlier statement, you definitely should...it would be worth it." She said boldly.  Unlike most people her age, she could sense things most people couldn't....what this was at the moment she wasn't sure but she didn't quite mind and it was fun besides.
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_inline_mioslyrOpS1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:23 am

"Ah, ah, you ate part of it first, remember?" He said, tapping her nose in response to her sticking her tongue out at him. He took a step closer to her at her next statement. "Hmm... I get the feeling that you might not just be offering me some of your cooking." He said, smirking a little. 
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_m5jhqjQoE51rq71ks
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:30 am

She wrinkled her nose a little bit as he tapped it with his finger, "Yes but then you ate the other part when I offered it to you." She pointed out as she tilted her head up just so and stepped forward a little bit closer. At his second statement she gave a little laugh, "Well what else could I be offering?" She asked softly.
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_inline_miosk4P58j1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:25 am

Justin chuckled softly. "You do realize I'm like... twelve years older than you, right?" He said, studying her face for that realization to hit her. She hardly knew him and she was almost giving him an invitation to kiss or... or do more...
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:33 am

She chuckled, "Well my dad is hundreds of years older then my mom....to me age isn't exactly a number." She admitted with a shrug.  "You seem like a nice guy and my instincts about people are rarely wrong...even if at times those people make a bad choice or something." She added thoughtfully.  "Then again everyone makes mistakes." She said as an after thought.  "You don't have a problem with me do you?" She asked tilting her head.
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_inline_mipctabkju1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:09 am

Justin gave a nod. "Well, I can see your reasoning behind the age difference.... And you're right, I might be a good person... or you might be making a mistake, like you said." He told her. "Besides, what how do you think your parents, or even your brothers would feel about taking an interest in a guy before reaching legal age?" He added, curious of her answer.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:14 am

"My parents...well they allow me to make my own choices...my brothers on the other hand, well lets just say they really will do whatever it takes to protect me." She said honestly. Her dad probably would join the brothers in hurting whoever hurt her but he knew her well enough to know that she could handle herself even with her blindness. "So do you have a problem with me?" She asked again, seeing as how he hadn't answered that question.
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_inline_mioslsgsqi1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:29 am

"I don't have a problem with you, if you don't have a problem with me." Justin said, with a grin. "Besides, we're roomies! We're actually stuck with one another. Though, if you wanted to be roomed with someone else, I'm sure if you ask they would let you... but I get the feeling that it's boy/girl, boy/girl, boy/girl all the way down the hall." He said, before leaning closer to her ear. "I get the feeling that the people in charge want to see who gets paired with who..." He whispered in her ear, saying it in a way that left a hint that the "people in charge" would probably use any relations built against them.

And I'm apart of that, whoopie! He thought, sarcastically, not changing his demeanor at all.
Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Tumblr_m5jgimIilr1rq71ks
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 4:39 am

As he leaned in closer to her, her breath caught at his words and she couldn't help but notice how good he smelled. It was intoxicating...chocolate, Axe Chocolate Deoderant. She couldn't help but smile at the irony, "You use Axe." She noted out loud without really meaning too and then blushed at how random she was being. "Its a nice smell." She added thoughtfully before smiling up to where she thought his head must be, "Relationships can be dangerous...some more then others." She said quietly but that didn't mean she was scared to try one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)   Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Here In The Darkness (shared fanfic with Justin)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next