War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Empty
PostSubject: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:33 am

( I know we planned on doing the Batcave but this gif changed my mind XDD)
Alice headed up to her room, she had just gotten back from a night of patrolling with Thomas and needed to go lie down. She had managed to snag a piece of chocolate cake from the platter that their butler had kept on the table, she hadn't had any earlier and she intended to enjoy that piece thoroughly before going to bed. As soon as she entered her room, she kicked off her shoes and placed the platter down on the night stand next to it before flopping back first on the bed in a very indignified way. Grinning broadly, she snagged the platter off of the nightstand and took her first heavenly bite, "Aahh bliss." She said with her eyes closed. It wouldn't be very long before she finished her cake and drifted off to bed, for the moment however she just lay there silently enjoying herself.
Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_inline_mojwuqH8CV1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 8:31 pm

{OOC: XD That's fine :3 I'm a little sad... Alfred wouldn't be around anymore at this point.... DX}

Thomas knocked on his sister's door as he came into the room. "Knock, knock." He said, before landing on the bed next to his sister. "Right after you snatched a piece, Geoff put the rest of the cake up, soooo," He said, before swiping a piece off her cake, and stinking it in his mouth before she could protest. "I'm taking some of yours." He said, as he licked his fingers and gave her a "haha, it's mine" smile.

Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_inline_mitd082Jnz1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:29 am

Alice scooted away from her brother as she made a face at him, "Couldn't take the time to find out where he put it huh?" She asked with a knowing look as she smirked up at him. Turning her back towards him she took another bite and smirked over at him, "Well you can't eat mine, its got my germs on it!" She protested, but not very threateningly.
Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_inline_moj0q4erqn1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:03 am

Thomas rolled his blue eyes. "I've done enough detective work for one day, and you know Geoff, he was trained under Alfred." He said, giving her a pointed look.

"Besides, I'm your twin, ergo, we share the same germs." He said, with a smirk, before reaching for another bite. 

Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_mcydsx9X9k1r2o2n9
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:19 am

She did her best to keep it away it from him as she gave him a mock glare, "I guess you're right...darn Geoff." She said before she grudgingly handed him the plate. "Just make sure you don't hog the whole thing." She said warningly as she nudged him with her shoulder. "I don't think even dad would say that we share the same germs." She pointed out dryly but with a small smile growing on her face as she said it.
Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_m0zh1t5sOR1r99f4t
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:06 pm

Thomas rolled his eyes playfully at her warning. "I'll take that into consideration." He said, before taking a bite of the cake. "Ah, but mom might." He said, after he swallowed the bite he was chewing. 

He settled back onto his sister's bed. "I'm surprised dad hasn't come in here yet and made us tell him how the night went... even though he is always monitoring our patrols regardless." He admitted, before taking another bite of the cake.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 5:44 pm

She chuckled under her breath before leaning over and stealing the fork from him so she could have another bite.  "You say that now...but knowing dad he might just pop in when you least expect it." She pointed out with a little chuckle.  Or maybe he was sleeping for once, she doubted it however as he always had a habit of showing up eventually.  "I noticed you take a hit earlier on...is your arm ok?" She  asked with concern as she turned to look at his arm that had been sliced open earlier on.
Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_inline_mojxx7X39d1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:12 pm

He gave her a look as she took the fork. "True, true, he's always been known to pop up at the wrong time, or right time, depending on how you look at it." He said, before giving the rest of the cake to her.

Thomas sat up when Alice started showing concern for his arm. "It's fine, Geoff wrapped it up when we got back... I've been expecting a lecture from Dad on how reckless I was." He said, with a sigh. 
Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_mu9ypi33Ht1rkimbvo4_250
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 6:40 pm

She frowned and lightly touched his arm, "Are you going to have a battle scar to show off to the ladies?" She asked teasingly as she batted her eyelashes up at him. She never could resist teasing Thomas about his many lady friends, he had become quite the sensation lately. She knew it was because her brother was very handsome, in some ways she was grateful all the attention landed on him and not on her.
Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_inline_moiywfbaph1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Thomas turned to her, giving her a glare, before taking his arm away from her. "Just you wait, little sister, you're going to have suitors that stretch out all over and I'll be the one to fight them off of you." He stated, snatching back the cake from her and taking the last bite.

Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_mie76jhn191qf2zyko1_250
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:10 pm

She pouted when he took the last bite of cake, "You're mean." She whined before she brightened.  "Awww my hero." She said before she burst into laughter and flung herself back down on the bed.  "The day I became pretty will be the day worth remembering." She mumbled into her pillow as she cranked an eye up at him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 7:12 pm

Thomas set the plate and fork on the nightstand, before quickly turning to his sister and tickling her nonstop. "You know what happens when you say you're not pretty!" He said, as he tickled her mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Her eyes widened and she tried to escape but without success, "Ack no!" She yelped and tried to take cover but found none. Realizing there was no hope for it, she started tickling him back just as mercilessly. "Pretty boy!" She said in between giggles as she tried not very successfully to worm her way out from under him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:11 am

"Ah, ah, ah! It doesn't' count if you call me pretty!" Thomas said, tickling her harder, hitting all of her weak spots. When she moved a little away from him, he pulled her back and continued tickling her. "Say it! And I'll let you breathe again!" He said, laughing as he tickled her.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 12:19 am

"Say what? Pretty boy?" She asked as innocently as she could manage in between fits of laughter as she dove for where he was ticklish the most and started tickling him there. She could hardly breathe she was laughing so hard and then she turned her head towards the pillow, hiding the tears that were starting to fall as she did so. It had been a long time since she had laughed so hard she cried but now she was and she had forgotten how much it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:26 am

The moment she started reaching for his tickle spots, he picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. "I'm going to make you say it, sis, whether or not you believe it. You remember who our father is, don't you?" He asked, as he carried his sister out of the room and walked with her struggling on his shoulder.

"He is Bruce Wayne, and men are intimidated by him, and women have adored him. Seeing as he is a) married, and b) getting up in his years, all of the women population has turned their eyes on me." He stated, as he walked down the stairs, still managing to keep a good grip on her.

"You have two very intimidating men in your family, which means men are going to be a bit scared to come near you, not because of you, but because of me and our father." He told her, as he entered the library and opened the passage for the Batcave.

"So, ergo, my lovely sister, you will find a guy who will not care about father and I, because they will only have their eyes on you and you alone." He said, setting her down in front of the batcomputer. "So, do you see my point yet? Or are you going to keep lying to yourself, hmm?"
Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_mmum7ku2N81qc17ifo1_250
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 1:52 am

Alice squeaked in protest when he threw her up over his shoulder and tried tickling his backside from her angle but her hair kept getting in the way. "Yes well at least you get attention." She pointed out as she tried to look over at him. As he started saying how both he and her dad were very intimidating she frowned in thought, "Wait are you saying I am not threatening?" She asked curiously but as he continued carrying her down to the Bat Cave she considered his words until she was placed right in front of the batcomputer. At his question she sighed and rubbed her arm, she had never had the best self-esteem, and even though she presented herself well enough to others...inside it was another story. "I'm sorry Thomas....I guess..well sometimes I wonder if anyone is ever going to want to know me. The real me...I still haven't had my first kiss yet." She added with a huff, they were both nearing twenty years of age now and most people her age were already getting married. With her life as a hero, she tended to see herself as not worthy of any kind of relationship as she felt no one would ever understand. She knew Thomas faced similar challenges and yet she always felt so alone and defeated, "I know...I sound like a whiner." She muttered apologetically as she folded her arms and looked down at her feet.
Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_inline_mok0qdSWp41qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:37 am

Thomas put his hands on Alice's shoulders and looked her straight in the eyes. "It will happen... and I have the same fear for me." He admitted, giving her a half smile. "Real friends and real love... it's hard to come by for us... Being the children of a billionaire who was a celebrity in his day, made us celebrities of our time... It's hard to know who is really wanting to know us, or our father's money... Then again, with the life styles we live..." He trailed off.

"Look... I got my first kiss taken by a fangirl... Do you really want the same thing to happen to you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:56 am

She grimaced, "If a fangirl tries to kiss me I am going to kick her ass." She couldn't help but say with an upward twist of her lips. Growing serious though she frowned, "Asking out of curiousity...would you date me if we weren't related?" She asked slowly as she scuffed the ground with her foot. She was too afraid to look at him to gauge his reaction, after all it was an odd question. "I'm sorry if that sounds weird or creepy by the way." She added hastily as her face turned a brilliant red.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:02 am

Thomas let out a chuckle at her statement. "Well, let's hope that never happens... for the fangirl's sake..." He said, smirking.

He raised an eyebrow at her question, a little surprised by it. He gave her a smile." Alice," He said, causing her to sneak a glance his way. "you're beautiful. If we weren't related, I would be putting my charms on you right now." He said, honestly.

"Now, then." He said, puffing out his chest a little. "What about me? I answered you honestly, now you get to answer me." He said, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:12 am

At his words she gave him a slow smile that he returned before he puffed his chest out and asked her the self-same question.  She gave him a little look over, trying to think about how she would be around Thomas if they weren't related.  "I would definitely try flirting with you." She admitted after a moment.  Even if she was terrible at flirting and always unsure of how to go about it.  "Now that that's out of the way, mind telling me why you carried me down here?" She asked as she waved at the Batcave.
Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_inline_moizqrop3N1qz4rgp

Last edited by Alice Wayne on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:22 am

Thomas' grin grew at her words, before walking over to the training area. "To train, what else? Might as well, while we still have so much energy, am I right?" He asked, before tossing her a quarter staff, while picking up one for himself.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:32 am

Alice grimaced, well there went her awesome plan of sleeping.  She caught the staff one handed and twirled it in her grip before she stood up to stand opposite him.  "All right just don't expect me to stay forever." She said as she stifled a yawn under her hand.  Stretching her muscles out enough so she would be limber, she gave a mock head bow to her brother, "After you." She said with a knowing smile on her lips.
Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_inline_mok0gfyLF11qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Thomas smirked, before giving a mocking bow back. "If you insist." He said, before gripping the staff in his hand better to fight with. They began circling one another, before Thomas made the first strike. Alice quickly blocked, just as Thomas knew she would. He swiped the quarter staff at her legs, which she jumped over in time, as Thomas turned and hit her in the back.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:29 pm

She winced when the staff made contact with her back but then whirled and retaliated by swinging her staff towards his stomach. As it made contact, she gave a little smile before he lunged and smacked her wrist with his staff before he did a roundhouse kick and knocked her off of her feet. Landing with a grunt she pushed herself up and laughed, "Not bad Thomas." She said with a small smile.
Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Tumblr_inline_moizsxLOAu1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)   Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas) Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Morning Conversations (shared fanfic with Thomas)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next