War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Queen

Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline} Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline}   Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline} EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:14 pm

{OOC: Continued from this fanfic: https://warofworldrp.rpg-board.net/t20p30-here-in-the-darkness-shared-fanfic-with-justin}

Caroline Creed wrote:
She laughed gently as she slid her fingers along the planes and contours of his face, "Am I making you nervous?" She asked softly.  She had to stand on tiptoe in order to run her fingers along his face.  She paused when she reached his eyes, "You have nicely shaped eyes." She said with a small smile on her face full of wonder and excitement.  Her fingers trailed down further until they reached his lips, "Wow...you have a nice smile." She said as her fingers traced the edges of his lips, her eyes slowly gleaming with tears.  This was one of those times that she wished more then anything to see...she would have liked knowing what he really looked like.
"No, not really..." He answered, just as softly, as she touched his face. When she got to his eyes, he smiled, knowing she was feeling the crinkles around his eyes when he did so. "Thank you... so do you, if I might add..." He said, softly, before she moved her fingers down to his lips. Her fingers were soft to the touch. "You have a beautiful one..." He said, still smiling.

When he noticed the tears gleaming in her eyes, he looked at her a little confused, before bringing his hand up to her face. He touched her face gently, knowing his hands were calloused and rough from all the years of using a bow and arrow. When one little tear slipped, he caught it on his finger and wiped it quickly away.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline}   Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline} EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Caroline gasped when he brought his hand to her face, he had nice hands....calloused and rough. She felt him brush a tear away as it started to fall down her face, she didn't mean to step closer to him in the process. She slowly started to let her hand fall from his face, "Thank you for letting me see." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline}   Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline} EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Justin tensed when she gasped, thinking maybe he shouldn't have brought his hand to her face, before she stepped towards him. He kept his had there, figuring it was okay now. He smiled at her thanking him. "Don't mention it..." He said, softly.

"So..." He said, as he moved a strand of hair back behind her ear. "Now what shall we do?" He asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline}   Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline} EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:01 pm

She bit her bottom lip, "I don't know...this is all very new to me." She said with a little blush as she realized they were in a intimate position. "I probably sound like an idiot." She added under her breath as she started to pull away from him, she was starting to feel self-conscious now and she knew she probably looked a true fool.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline}   Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline} EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:54 am

"Nah... You don't..." He said, softly, before she started to pull away. "Hey.." He said, suddenly, as he grabbed her hand again. "...Uh, you were worried about your brothers, right?" He asked, remembering her mentioning them earlier. 

"Weeell, I got a chance to get a look at this place, so I think I can find them and bring them back to you. Bet they're going nuts looking for you..." He said, knowing she had to still be worried about them.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline}   Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline} EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:01 am

She paused and then her smile widened again, "Oh yes, that would be great!" She exclaimed, her eyes shining now with excitement. She didn't know at the moment that her brothers thought she was dead and she wanted more then anything to see them again.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline}   Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline} EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 am

Justin grinned. "All right, I'll be back soon." He said, before giving her a kiss on the forehead before he could even think. Then he left the room, quickly. 

Justin ignored the thoughts in his head as he went down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline}   Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline} Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Continued {Tag: Caroline}
Page 1 of 1