War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dahlia Ivy

Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette) Empty
PostSubject: Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette)   Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 12:39 am

It was Dahlia's fifteenth birthday today. She laied in the dirt with vines twining around her arms and legs making her grin as it tickled her like a pet.

She listened as her mother spoke to her over the intercom with the tv's all over the green house.

"My Darling Dahlia your 15 years old now." Poison Ivy's eye's smiled down at her. "Now you need to go out into the world. Learned about people and lean about how we have to save the plans of this world." Her voice became very dramatic and angry. Dahlia had learned that her mother hated most humans because of how they treated the plants of the world.

Dahlia knew her mother really wanted her out in the world. While this frightened Dahlia she would always honor her mothers wishes.

She dressed in an outfit similar to what her mother used to wear.
Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn665xHrMXLwyXF-UGtrfvbLNZP5_zGNoA0Geg_4qMWrm4yU78

For the first time in her life Dahlia walked out into the unobstructed sunlight. She blinked blindly up at the sun shielding her eyes.

She began walking out and wandered her way down the street. She looked up at the buildings curiously. People who recognized her mother in her ran and kept there distance from her but because of Dahlia's lack of human interaction she didn't notice this.
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette)   Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Annette skipped down the sidewalk in her school uniform with big red and black headphones on. She slipped past people with easy as she listened to the music playing from her phone. As she either didn't hear, or completely ignored the people that she past, oblivious to their shouts as a few fells over by her surprising them as she slipped past them with ease.

She finally stopped at the crosswalk, waiting for the sign to change from "Don't Walk" to "Walk". She swayed back and forth on her feet, as the music continued to play through her headphones. When she opened her eyes to see people towards her, she let out an "eep!" before gracefully dodging the crowd of running people. "Hey! What's the big idea?!" She shouted, pulling down her headphones.

"Poison Ivy is back! Run!"

Annette blinked at the person who shouted at her in confusion. "That can't be right... Momma said she died back at that other world place..." She said, to herself, as she scratched the back of her head in thought.

She looked back in the direction that the people were running from and saw a girl that was dressed just like Ivy was in the pictures that her mother showed her, but she was way too young to be the real Poison Ivy.

Annette frowned, before marching over to the girl. "Uh, 'scuse me?" She said, tapping the girl that was off in her own world on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette)   Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Dahlia turned in surprise when she was tapped on the shoulder. She saw a pretty girl. She smiled widely this would be her first interaction with a normal person, she was so excited.

She excitedly clapped her hands grinning. "Hi I'm Dahlia, how are you, who are you,Oh that's rude, this is Gothem, right?" She said all of these things very fast grinning. She bounced on her toes excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette)   Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Annette tilted her head at the girl when she started asking her questions. She smiled widely, before she started bouncing along with the girl. "I'm good! I'm Annette! Oh, it might be to some but not to me! And yeah, WELCOME TO GOTHAM CITY!" She said, before leaping at her and giving her a hug. "You know, you need a new outfit... Have you seen the people running from you in fear? You look like my Momma's late best friend, Poison Ivy!" Annette said, with a hand around the girl's shoulder.

"And besides that, aren't you cold in that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette)   Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Dahlia cocked her head to the side. She looked around seeing some random people run and trip after looking at her. She looked down at her outfit. She touched her sides covered in the small leaves.

She then smiled wider as she heard a comment about her mother. "That's my mom." She said excitedly grinning. "As for my being cold my blood doesn't cool like that the cold doesn't effect me." She explained happily.
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette)   Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:24 pm

Annette looked at her with wide eyes. "Poison Ivy is your mom? OMG!" She said, excitedly, before pulling her into an alley. "My momma is Harley Quinn! They were best friends! You gotta meet my mom!" She said, excitedly. "But, first, we gotta get you something new to wear; we don't need the Batfreaks coming around and taking you away." She said, rolling here eyes, before slipping her jacket off and putting it on Dahlia. "There! now let's get you some new clothes!" Annette said, excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Dahlia Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette)   Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Dahlia grinned widely. "Really?!?!?! That so neat!!" She followed excitedly after Annette. "What clothes will we get?!?! I've never been shopping before. What will be be getting?" She asked curiously as she began to bounce along after her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette)   Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends and family meeting (tag: Annette)
Page 1 of 1