War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tobias Green

Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] Empty
PostSubject: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:16 am

Tobias kicked open the door to the room (well he tried to kick it open but ended up having to use his hands instead...) and stomped in with his head held high and hands in his pockest, grinning as if he just won a free weekend in Hawaii.
As he took in the room however, the grin fell and was replaced with a boyish pout. He pressed stop on his ipod player and removed the earpluggs. "This isn't a Luxury Suite..." he mumbled, crossing his arms and starring grimly at the beds. "I asked for the luxury suite!" he screamed out, arms in the air before jumping on one of the beds. Somehow, his feet got tnagled up in the sheets enough for him to roll over imself and slam hard down on the floor the next second.
"..................They didn't even put some chocolate on the pillows..." he said sadly as he sat up, either not caring or even noticing the hevay nosebleed he just got.
Scratching his head for a couple minsutes, he jumpedbakc to his feet again with a mad grin, and out of nowhere took out a paintbrush and some paint, and happily started to paint the walls (and floor...) into a sickish green color.

Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] Tumblr_m5xhulhJC11r5aqiu

Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 12:14 pm

After Annette left Dahlia in her room, Annette went off to find hers. She pouted a little when she saw that it wasn't close to either Dahlia or Aidan. She didn't like being separated from her family...

She opened the door and froze when the smell of wet paint hit her nose, before her eyes registered the ugly green that was being put on the walls by some guy. "Hey! Who said you could paint my side of the room?!" She asked, walking over to the guy that didn't care he was splattering paint everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Tobias didn't as much as bat and eye when Annette stormed over to him all pissed off. Instead, he had his eyes close while whistling on some old haunting melody.
He stopped the movement of his hand then and turned to face Annette (well, face her midriff since he was sitting down on the floor at the moment) and just stared before reacting.
He moved a hand to his ear, remving the earplugg as he turned his face upwards to look at the girl with a raised eyebrow.
"Don't you have any manners woman?" he pouted. "You're disturbing some delicate work here!" he whined, apparnetly thinking paint splatterd all over the room was considerd ''art''. "Got some nice abs though," he gave a thumbs up before going back to painting.
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Annette didn't hesitate when she thumped the guy in the forehead. "You're painting MY side of the room! And you're asking me if I have manners? You're that vomit guy who almost puked on me and my brother." She said, huffing, before looking at the wall he was painting. "...I hate green..." She stated, before pulling out a can of red paint. She grabbed a paint tin and poured some of her red paint in there. She grabbed a roller and started painting over the green paint on her side of the room, the side with the vanity. "There we go!" She said, cheerfully as she covered the icky green color.

"And I work out a lot! My abs are just awesome." She said, laughing as she painted.
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Tobias head shaked a little when she thumbed him, as if bounching back and forth without stopping his work. "But this side smelled less girly," he pointed out, trailing off as she stared at her painting red all over HIS greennly made wall.
Giving out a girly shriek of terror he jumped up, pointing accusingly at ehr but not actully moving to stop her. "YOU'RE THAT UNGIRLY GIRL!" he burst out. "....I only rememebr your ncie abs actually.... HEY! STOP DESTROYING MY MASTERPIECE!" he cried and finally moved (jumped) towards her, again getting his feet tangled up in sheets and falling over. As his face kissed the red/green floor, his hand reached out in reflex to grabb something and took hold of her legs, dragging ehr down with him.
"....you got some nice legs too," his muffled voice spoke up. "For a girl I mean. Are you even a GIRL?"
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:13 pm

"Ungirly girl? You wouldn't know a girl if it sucked your private!" Annette said, sticking out her tongue. "You call this art?? My henchmen have more taste than you do." She stated, before he made a fool of himself. Annette started laughing and didn't react so much when he grabbed her leg and pulled her down with him. She did let out a shriek, but kept laughing. 

"Why thank you!" She said, playfully as she gave him a wink and stuck out her tongue again. She kicked him in the face, before she suddenly lifted her shirt up, letting him see her bright red bra. "If you still don't believe, then what makes me believe that you're actually a guy, huh?" She asked, laughing as she threw her shirt around in the air, before letting it fly and hitting the vanity mirror.

{OOC: I have NO clue as to why she is doing that....}
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:57 am

{OOC: o.o dayyyyyuuuuuuuuuum gurrrrllll xDDD}

He barely let out a sound as she kicked him in the fcae, before sitting straight up lie nothing had happend. When it cmae his poor (but still damn sexy!) nose, he was far more than just used to it getting broken. Which surprisngly, wans't the case this time. He just kept on bleeding.
He looked like he was about to burst out into another (short) fit when she said something about his art (or was it abs???)

He stared at her in complete silent, expression completley blank as he took her now almsot naked tophalf. For soem reason he was starting to like red.
"Olive green is way sexier!" he finally said, well hissed at her while stumbling back up. "And I'm not sure! I've seen alot of sex change operation, I even once woke up during one of those! Afetr havign crachesd in throguh that window..... and seen that nurse with the sweet ass.... who also smelled of tacos...." he started to trail off.
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:13 am

Annette laughed at him staring at her. "Is that nose bleed from me kicking you??? OR something else?" She asked, with a grin. 

"Pfft, it's has been scientifically proven that red is the sexiest color." She said, scoffing his statement. "Though, why waste money on finding that out, I have noooo clue!" She said, before leaning forward and scowling cutely at him without really meaning to. "If you're going to use that case, then how do you know that you weren't born a female??" She asked, sticking out her tongue with a smile. 

She stood up and looked at him funny. "Tacos? Oh! I FORGOT MY HOT CHOCOLATE OUTSIDE OF THE ROOM!!" She shouted, before running back to the door and picking up her mug of hot cocoa. "Awe... it's cooled down... Oh well! I love it hot or cold." She said, with a grin before drinking her cooled down hot cocoa.

Once she was done, she walked back over to her paint and continued painting. "I love red." She said, with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:07 pm

He opend his motuh again hile holding a finger up as if to prove his a point, but then realised he ha dno idea of what thet were talking about. For him, that was normal. He nEVER knew what he or anyone else was on about.
He pouted again when he got to confused for his brain to handle and slammed his forehea dinto the wall twice, before looking back to the girl.
"Chocolate..?" he said quietly before crawlign over to where Annette stod and continued on with ehr painting. "RED HOT CHILLI PEPPER CHOCOLATE!" he burts out in her face, taking her empty cup and paintbrush.
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:45 am

Annette jumped back when the guy got on her face and shouted. "Hey!" She protested when he took her empty cup and her paintbrush. "That was mine! Get your own!" She shouted, before sloushing some red paint onto the guy.

She grinned when she saw the paint land on his shirt. "You look good in red." She said, before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:56 am

"Naturally," was Tobias cocky and flat answear, apparently not miding all the red color sloushed over him as he stood there porudly with hands on his hips. "I'm usually in red, although it's a pain in the ass to wash it off all the time and...." he frowned and looked down at himself, before bringing a finger dorwned in red paint to his mouth.
".....THIS ISN'T BLOOD?!" he burst out again, flailing his arms around. "Well at least it smells better. "You have name, ungirly girl?"
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Annette snatched back her paint brush. "Thaaaaaaank you!" She said, before taking some of the paint off of him to use on her brush. "There we go! No need to waste paint." She said, before moving back over to her side of this room. She got back to painting. "Pfft, I do, Vomit Guy and it's Annette. What about you? Or do I get to call you "Vomit Guy" forever and a day?" She asked, sticking out her tongue at him
Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:34 am

he titled his head, not seemign to mind his current state with paint all over him or her using him as the paint source. "I still don't recall ever vomiting... today I mean," he mumbled in thought. "Annette? Annie? Ann?? PIE GIRL," he for some reason said with a very big smile on his face. "And as for my name uh... 'Vomit Guy' is just one among many. Like 'retard', 'doucebag', 'Taco-man', the lsit goes on! But my original nickname is...." he paused for effect. "TOBIAS. Wait no that's my name... Froggy is my first nickname, then there was Tobby."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]   Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette] Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Tacos and Lollipops [Tag Annette]
Page 1 of 1