War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egil Thruerson

Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Empty
PostSubject: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:52 pm

"Holy mother of Odin!"
A loud crash eachoed out through the garden as a body roguhly colllided with the ground, rolling around for some more and finally stopping as his back hit the wall. Some low muttering in old norse was heard as the young man stumbled up on his feet, a hand blindly reaching out to rest his body weight on the nearly destroyed wall.
"If mother saw my fail attempt at flying this time, she sure would left a couple of bruises as well," he chuckled to himself, shaking his head to clear his mind faster.
As he brushed off the dirt and dust from his cloths, he akwardly looked over the mess he just caused, a slight guilty expression taking form on his face. "Aww.... and this graden was real nice too..."

Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_mnjpptWKfC1qlxvxuo1_500

"How the fuck are you still standing?" another voice cut in,making the blonde turn and give the stranger a friendly smile. At this, Sebastian merely rasied an eyebrow, expression slightly questioning but mostly just blank. This guy was obviously not a normal human being, seeign as everyone who was stuck here was mutant. But not even a damn scratch after that fall? That's just... more than weird. Maybe he had a super helaing factor? But then there would at least be some trace of blood.
He stared blankly at the hand that was suddenly outstreached for him to shake. After an awkward silcene of nothing, Egil just chuckled and lowerd his hand. "I thought all earthlings said hello like that?" he asked more himself than Sebastian.
"...'earthlings'?" he repeated, giving Egil another look.
The blonde brightend up. "Yeah, that's what you are right? Assuming you're here, and well you seem like a human! Althoguh you sort of smelll like a dog, any reason for that? Dog's are cute they?? Like this one I saw and-"
Sebastian just kept staring blankly as the blonde went on one of his rambles, slowly startign to tune out the boyish and annoying voice.
Surely no one would notice if I buried him somewhere....

Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] 2e62d0b50002acd9526d109c

Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Another voice cut through the courtyard, "Forgive Sebastion...he tends to forget his manners." Both Sebastion and Egil looked up to see Stefan walk in. He had a slightly amused expression on his face and he gave Sebastion a knowing look before looking at Egil, "I saw you uh flying...thought I'd make sure you weren't hurt. Though I can see now that you're fine." He said eventually before he held out his hand for Egil to shake, "I'm Stefan, that's Sebastion...pleasure to meet you." He said.
Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_mlz91fglpp1rhw3hro2_500
--
Caroline could tell she was outside based on the sounds and the smells, she paused in step and just absorbed it all. She was doing her best to forget what had happened earlier that morning, if she remembered she would just start crying again and she was determined not to do that. She bit her bottom lip and then a radiant smile grew on her face as she heard Stefan talking. If anyone could cheer her up it was her brothers, determined to find them now, she followed the sound of their voices. After all where one was the other was sure to be as well she could hear their voices much better now and tentatively called for Sebastion.
Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_inline_mul5hgyO981rholkt
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:25 am

After blinking several times at what he first thought was clones, Egil excitedly took Stefan hand and gave it a good shake, taking his sweet time before letting go. "Pleasures all mine!" he said happily, still shaking Stefan's hand and not taking any notice of the weird looks Sebastian was still giving him. "I almost thought you where doppelgangers or something," he chuckled, STILL not stopping his hand shake and STILL oblivious to the stares the less mannerd twin kept giving him.

Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_mp4s2qjOJV1s6zqgfo1_500

Sebastian glanced over at his twin, his look saying something along the line 'this guys apparnetly cracked his skull or something,' and again decided to ignore Egil's new rabmling about mirrors and witch twins. Did this blonde even had the time to breathe while he talked???
Everyone turned their head as a new voice joind in, Sebastian's scowl immediately leaving as he saw their beloved sister walking towards them. Before he could give her one of his usual tackles, the rambling blonde had suddenly appeard inches infront of her, towering over the much smaller girl. "Oh my, you're like a fairy!" he said gleefully, bending down to her eye level. "You're adorable!"

Sebastian stared blankly at the two, before giving his twin a look. He looked calm and collected, but his eyes said something else entierly.
"I know a great place here to hide bodies."

Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] 3137911954_1_2_4SgBfIQr

Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:51 am

Stefan felt like his hand was going to fall off as the blonde kept shaking it. "Ohkaay dude, hands off." He said and pried his hand free, who knew that guy could be so strong? He looked around though when he heard Caroline. At Egil's words though, his eyes narrowed "You might want to listen to my brother man." He said, his voice just as cold as his twins.
--
Caroline stiffened when she heard someone come right into her personal space. As he spoke though she frowned "A fairy? I don't know whether to be insulted or not." She said eventually, her eyes focused elsewhere. "Who are you? You smell a lot like-" She broke off with a confused look on her face. "Its faint but.....huh." She said quietly almost to herself now.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:21 am

(pfft..... gettign the feeling they'll only be annoyed by Egil's ways xDDD)

Egil, for once able to feel the tension growing in the air quickly backed off a few feet from the girl, giving her a friendly smile. "Sorry sorry, the place I grew up in never taught us about 'personal space'," he apologized to all three of them, still looking all to happy tp be there even with the murderous glare from the twins.
He titled his head at the girl though, looking a little confused. "Why should you be insulted??? I thought fairys were pretty things! Well.... at least the ones I've seen," he said in thought. "Although they always steal my sweets," he added with a pout.
He focused back on Caroline again, smile back in place. "I smell???I just bathed though," he asked, chekcing to make sure he wasn't reeking of soemthing weird.

Sebastian felt his brow twitch. THe blondes happy-go-lucky personality was seriously starting to piss him off. Was Sebastian really THIS annoying at times? God.... no wonder then their father couldn't stand his presence.
He moved to Caroline's side, in case the weird blonde felt getting into her face again. "What are you on about?" he asked his sister softly, never dropping his glare which Egil still was oblivious too.

Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:58 pm

(Pffft Caroline doesn't hate him <3 and Stefan just is overprotective x3)
Caroline let out a little laugh, "Oh well in that case I'm not too upset." She said. As Sebastion joined her side, an even wider smile showed on her face "I missed you two." She said, her hand moving to grab his own. At his question though she frowned, "Forgive me for saying it but you smell like our dad....its very faint but its there." She said softly. Her senses were much stronger then her brothers as they were how she was able to get around, and she was rarely wrong.
--
Stefan raised an eyebrow as Caroline spoke up before studying Egil thoughtfully. "What's your name?" He asked as he folded his arms and waited for Egil to reply. He wasn't entirely sure how the kid could smell like their dad but he knew Caroline had better senses then he did.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:39 pm

(mehehe<333)

Sebastian blinked, staring a little shocked at his sister and then back at Egil, before giving him yet another glare. The more time passed, the more reasons popped up for him to not like this guy.

Egil however, looked just as surprsied and thoughtful the twins did at the moment, but not exactly distrubed. He chuckled under his breathe. "I smell like your father?" he repeated after her, to make sure he's heard right. "Well that's certanily strange.... since that would imply I'm somehow related to him then," he mumbled in wonder, before letting his mind register what Stefan had asked him. "Hm? Oh sorry, my name's Egil. Pleasure to meet ya!"
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:06 am

Stefan stepped towards Egil, "Huh...well Caroline is rarely wrong...but if you say you're not related to us...then I guess its probably just a mistake." He said with a shrug before he stood on Caroline's other side. "So Egil, where are you from?" He asked, he had overheard Egil calling Sebastion an 'earthling' and that just made him even more curious.
Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_mjv9rgFo7c1rhw3hro1_500
--
Caroline frowned, "Stefan's right, I probably made a mistake." She said and made a face. "I'm sorry if I came across as rude however." She apologized. "Its just I...I'm curious." She said with a shrug of her own.
Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_inline_miosr3mCRv1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:43 am

Egil just gave Caroline a reassuring smile, before finally taking of notice of her beign blind. "Oh don't worry, i'm not offended in the least," he quickly assured her, chuckling to himself. In all honest he wasn't. If anything, he almsot felt a little flatterd. "Maybe I've just run into your father or something?" he shrugged, trying to rememeber all the people he's stumbled upon.
Again he took him a while before realizing Stefan had asked him a question. "Oh sorry. I'm from Asgard," he replied happily, before going back to his little mind palace.

Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_inline_mpgser4sGq1qz4rgp

Sebastian snorted, for the moment leanign across the ruined wall where Egil crashed into. "So he's an 'ailen'? Well that certainly explains a few things," he sneered.
Oh he was well aware of rude he was being, but sicne the blonde didn't seem to either care or notice, well then there's no harm being done.

Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_ltkblalQe31qgvur0o1_500

Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:14 am

Stefan raised an eyebrow as he said he was from Asgard, he had heard about that place from their dad. It hadn't been a long conversation either..."Huh....so you know Thor then?" He asked as he rolled his eyes at Sebastion's remark.
Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_mjv9fawaNV1rhw3hro1_500
--
Caroline started to smile, "Yeah that might be it...Asgard, what's that like?" She asked in awe. She had only heard her dad mention it a few times and never when he thought she was around, much as she would have liked to have learned more about it.
Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_inline_miosrgcZc81qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:49 pm

Sebastian rolled his eyes again at his twin's question, clearly not expecting for the answear Egil soon enough gave them.
The blonde laughed at hearing the well mannerd twin, giving him a little weird look as if the question had been stupid. "Of course I do! That's my grandfather," he replied proudly.
Sebastian blinked. He hadn't been expecting that answer.
"....and THAT explains the 'knucklehead' part."
Egil titled his head, still smiling, oblivious to what Sebbie was refering too. He quickly turned his focus back to Caroline though. "Hmmm.... Kinda hard to give a good answer to that to be honest," he snickerd, bending down to be at her eye level again. How to explan what a place looked like to a blind girl?
"I suppose for you earthlings.... A Fairy Tale," he said warmly. "Full of both dark and light secrets~"
Sebastian scoffed. "Oh come on...."

Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Stefan's eyes widened, "Your Grandfather? Seriously?" He asked with wide eyes, ok that was pretty awesome. At Sebastion's words he snorted, "Even so you gotta admit that's pretty awesome." He said firmly before glancing down at Caroline. He could tell she was in awe of the whole thing and he couldn't blame her.
Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_mnes27sX9D1rusjpbo3_250
--
Caroline frowned a little bit, "Is it true that there's a Rainbow Bridge?" She asked quietly almost shyly. She had read stories about Asgard once...history was a subject that she loved and so far talking to Egil was comforting.
Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_m8hw7voLfJ1qbypac
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:43 am

Sebastian would be lying if he said it wasn't awesome too, he just didn't tolerate the blonde enough to let him know that. Especilly when he only looked moe proud the more the topic was discused.

Egil gave a nodded at girl, before once again relising that she couldn't see. Geez Egil, you getting old.
"Yupp!" he exclaimed happily.
"With unicorns and faires flying around?" Sebastian added in a fake amazed voice.
Egil smiled wider. "Yeah! How'd you know? You've been there???"
"......"

Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:14 am

Stefan rolled his eyes at Sebastion's comment, "I don't suppose dragons live there then?" He asked, only half-joking. It would be kinda cool if dragons actually existed.
--
Caroline laughed, "You're kidding...unicorns actually exist?" She asked skeptically. Sure she had always liked the idea of unicorns (what little girl doesn't?) but she had never dreamed they might be real.
Back to top Go down
Egil Thruerson

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:33 am

At the mention of dragons, Egil suddenly turned around with sword in hand, looking ready for any sort of attack. "Where?!" he demanded, for a moment looking and sounding like a complete different person.
A few seconds passed of silence, Sebastian debatting with himself if he should ither dump the blonde's body in a river or give it to the dogs.

Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_m1y8fyBroW1qdoecso1_500

After FINALLY realising there are no dragons nearby, Egil put away his sword (wherever it had come from...) and laughed happily at his own mistake. "Sorry, sort fo a reflex. We've been having some trouble with dragons back home lately," he grinned, as if the world were filled with rainbows and puppies and all that shiny stuff. "As if the Jotuns weren't hard enough."

He couldn't help but let out a soft 'aww' at Caroline though, honestly fiding the small girl just to damn adorable! Are they sure she wasn't related to a fairy? He better keep his sweet well hidden, just in case. "Well yeah! But since they're hard to find these days, there are more pegasus around now, way easier to travel around with them," he smiled.
He looked over his shoulder when he heard a thud, looking a little concernd when he saw Sebastian (at least he think it's him, they're to damn alike!) smash his head against the wall in frustration.

Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Tumblr_mc9s8nzUvA1qaw8pgo1_500

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]   Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings] Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiar? [Tag: Creed Siblings]
Page 1 of 1