War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas)   Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:34 am

After Dimitri dropped her off at her room, she surveyed the area. She had noted that Thomas was roomed right next to her and she was roomed with someone called Dean Adam. The name sounded vaguely familiar....the surname at least, Thomas probably would know more about it then her at least. Her body shuddered in an after shock of the attack she had had earlier and she leaned against the window as she tried to calm herself down, slowly succeeding.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas)   Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:41 am

Thomas knocked on the door to his sister's room, after he had been looking for her with Jenny and finding out that the girl was his roommate. He was glad that his sister was right next door to him at least. 

He wasn't liking that name of the guy she was roomed with though...

"Alice? It's me." He called, knowing he heard someone come to the room.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas)   Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:47 am

Alice straightened as soon as she heard Thomas's voice and all but ran to the door and opened it before hugging him. "I'm sorry I ran off like that." She apologized before she pulled back, "So did you get to talk more with that girl?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas)   Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:40 am

"Hey, it's all right." Thomas said, the moment she apologized. He hugged her tight, before she pulled back. He raised an eyebrow at her question. "Yeah, some, we went looking for you... I got worried when we didn't find you." He said, before hugging her again. 

When he pulled back again, he got a better look at her face. "Are you all right? You look paler than normal." He said, his face and voice both showing concern.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas)   Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:51 am

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you...I just saw her die and I panicked." She said quietly as she rested her head against his shoulder. As he pulled back to look at her face she looked down, "You would notice that." She said with some sad amusement, "There's something I have to tell you Thomas...about me anyway." She said quietly as she avoided looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas)   Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:56 pm

"Hey, it's okay... We try to avoid death in what we do..." He said, giving her an understanding smile. "Of course I'd notice; I have known you all our lives." He said, giving her a look, before that look turned into concern again at her words.

"What is it? Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas)   Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:05 pm

She nodded with an uncomfortable smile at his words before running a hand through her hair, "So uhm....you know how we've always promised to be honest with each other?" She asked him quietly before slowly raising her head to meet his gaze. "Well I uh....I'm sick, I never told you cause I was afraid too and when I had the pills it made it not as bad. Mom and dad have been trying to find a cure ever since I was diagnosed but there hasn't been any luck...I am so sorry." She whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas)   Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Neighbor (tags: Thomas)
Page 1 of 1