War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)

Go down 
+2
Dimitri Romanoff
Alexa Foster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:03 am

She sighed angrily, "Still makes them annoying." She muttered as she folded her arms. Turning to look at him she rolled her eyes, "Yeah....I mean I guess it could be worse, having your name tattoed on my butt for starters." She said jokingly, "That would really get the gossip rolling." She added, in all homesty though it might be kinda fun to do that. Realizing she probably sounded ridiculous she sighed, "Urgh sorry, long day." She apologized.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:15 am

He merely raised an eyebrow at that, letting out an amused chuckle. "I'm friends with very talented tattoo artist, " he winked. Of course he knew she was joking, gave him an excuse to joke around as well. "No problem, being the way I am around people, I know exactly how you're feeling right now," he said with another tired sigh, rubbing his temple once more.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:20 am

She smirked at his response, "Ohh we could have initials next to each other." She added teasingly before stifling a yawn. "This calls for some therapy....besides you still me owe me a drink." She added as she winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:26 am

"I owe you a drink?" he repeated as if not havign heard right. He snickerd. "My memory is far more superior than most of you here, and I recall you being the one owing me something," he smirked. "Or are you just using that as an excuse to ask me out?" he half joked.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:35 am

She rolled her eyes, "Fine you want me to ask you out? Dimitri my darling would you go out on a date with me?" She asked in an overly dramatic voice and fluttered her eyelashes at him. A part of her was starting to enjoy herself and she was already feeling better from the awful past few days she had had recently.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:02 am

Dimtri gave her a warm smile, before flatly saying: "No."
Giving her head a pat as if she was a little kid, he turned back on his little experiment with his typical smirk back in place. "You're to violent for my taste. I'm sure you'll find someone at least half a good as me. Hopefully."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:55 pm

She was actually kinda hurt by that but she didn't show it, about to say something witty back she was about to reply when someone else walked in.  "Alexa, there you are...I wanted to ask if you were free for the afternoon." One of the guys in her class was speaking.  He was hot, blonde and some killer abs going generally however Alexa wasn't interested in the man...but now..."Sure why not?  I just got turned down for drinks, and I would love to go out with you." She said as she gave him a wide smile and then glanced back at Dimitri.  "I'll be back soon, promise." She said and gave him a little wave as she turned to go.
Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 Tumblr_m9jsm14d2x1rqgb2io2_500
(and now I have this evil idea <<>> maybe even more of a reason why he leaves S.H.I.E.L.D. <<>>)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:46 pm

(do i need to worry about Alexa's well being...? xD But sure, tell meeeeeeeeee Very Happy pm? ^^)

Dimitri wasn't the social type of guy, that much was a fact to everyone. But it's not like he dislked going out now and then with a friend or two. It just so happend that when it came to this blonde, alot of thigns were bound to get complicated... And Dimitri never felt like dealign with that.
He didn't even as much as gance towards the guys who enterd. He ignored the small disapointed as she accepted their offer and turned to leave.
He just shrugged, waving her off nonchallantly. "Don't egt too watsed."
As soon as all their backs were turned, he allowed one glance towards their direction. He snorted under his breath and tried to focus again.
"Typical..."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Alexa started to feel bad but she brushed it off and walked out the door with the guys, "So where are we going?" She asked the one who had asked her out. "Out for a drink." He said as he smiled down at her. She smiled, "Sounds like my kind of party." She said as she followed him and the rest of the boys outside. An hour passed after they had left and a few boys hurried past Dimitri's room, "Joey said that they managed to drug that Thunder bitch, she hasn't made it easy though." He said to the guy next to him. "Yeah well if Joey has his way then she'll never be back again...that is of course once he has his fun with her." They both started laughing as they made their way towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Dimitri had managed to completely get drowend in his work like usuall, and even more so just so he wouldn't have to think about Alexa. However, as soon as he saw a short break was needed, he barely even had time to streach himself before hearing what the guys passing the lab was so excited about.
In a flash before either of the two had to time blink, one of them got grabbed on the shoulder ina tight and demandign gripp, making him unable to move a muscle.
"And where would this 'show' be right now?" Dimitri asked, sounding calm and unbotherd at first before he his venomous green glowing eyes met theirs.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Both guys recoiled but the one who was being held by Dimitri yelped at the pain he was receiving. "Uh....Joey said...he said it was by the bar on State Street...mind letting me go now?" He asked as he tried to shrink away from the guy who held him. The other guy nodded frantically, "Yeah...what he said." He managed to say as he stared at Dimitri in shock.
--
Alexa had done a pretty good job of fighting off the guys even while she was drugged up, she had taken down three guys so far. Swaying on her feet, she stumbled a little more as the leader "Joey" pushed her up against the wall. "Somebody keep this bitch pinned down." He ordered as he back handed her, causing her to see stars and she was pretty sure she would have a nasty bruise come later on. She froze though when she felt someone run a hand up her thigh and go up and under her skirt. "You really don't want to do that." She managed to say even as her head throbbed in agony. She had been so stupid...gee if Dimitri could see her now, he would probably be calling her an idiot. Joey moved forward and started to tear her shirt off while she fought him angrily, thunder boomed in the distance as she tried not to panic. Before she could react he pressed his lips against her and shoved his tongue in her mouth, biting down on his tongue she watched as he recoiled before she spat his blood in his face. She was beyond caring as he started hitting her, her only concern was staving off the inevitable as long as possible.
Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 Tumblr_mbbuvg2iuG1r6f4vv
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:23 pm

Dimitri gave tem both a hard look, before shoving the one he was holding on to into th other guy and then wordlessly headed through the exit. Before he stepped outside though, eh halted and turned halfway to give the two one last look, eyes still glowing that dangerous green. "Word of advice, next time you feel like badmouthing the daughter of a god, do it somewhere where the walls doens't have ears," he said a dark, threating voice. Givign them a last smirk, he walked outside, straight for the place where the guys and Alexa hopefully still were at.
--

Just when Joey was about to give Alexa another blow, his arm got in mid air in a death grip, and got his arm twisted painfully in the wrong direction until a loud crack was heard. As he yelled out and doulbed over in pain for a few seconds, he recived kick in the stomach, casuign him to fall flat on his back with a loud thud.
Dimitri gave out a disgusted snarl at the man, bending down to Alexa's eye level and quickly looking her over. He knew for a fact that she could take more hits than any of them, but she had also been drugged... and from the look of her clothes Joey's disgusting hands had been a little to touchy. He felt possesive growl emitting from his throut and had to bite his tounge. This was no time for that...
As his worry took over most of his mind, he failed to ntice the other two guys sneeking up on him, until he got a blow to the back of his head and shoved away from blonde.
Shaking his head furisouly, trying to make the world stop spinning, he barely had tiem to register the same guys going in for another attack. He barely managed to doge them, until they punched the air out of his lungs and brought him down to his knees.
He heard Joey curse loudly while ordeign them to take care of 'reptile' as he made his way voer to Alexa once more. Then eh heard more name calling, some laughter and some more curses aimed at him.
One of the guys grabbed him roughly by the hair. "So much for being the son of a Chaos monster," he mocked.
The dark laughter from Dimitri made them both freeze in confusion though, and then ahve their eyes widen in feara s they met the viper boy's murdeing gaze. "Sorry for dissapointing you then~"
The guy who ha been holding him suddenly screame dotu in pain, holding his heavily bleedign am tight to hi chest. "H-h-he fucking BIT me?!"
The other one just there frozen in shock, watcing terror at his bleeding friend whose skin had begun to lose color all to quickly. He caught him as he fell over, and to his horror noticed... that he wasn't breathing.

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:53 pm

Alexa swayed as she saw two Dimitri's bending over her and blinked in confusion, "Dimi?" She asked slowly before she saw some guys gang up behind him. She struggled to get up but wasn't able to make it in time as Dimitri got hit in the head. "Someone take care of the reptile." Joey ordered before he loomed over her once more and grabbed her roughly by the hair and forced her into a standing position. He sneered down at her and then went back to prying her shirt open, "NO!" She screamed and started kicking him, he cursed and used his free hand to start choking her. Lightning crashed nearby as she struggled, having to stop as he pinned her against the wall. They both turned though when they heard one of the guys cry out in fear, "H-h-he fucking BIT me?!" Joey's eyes narrowed as they watched the guy fall to the ground not breathing. Taking out a knife he stabbed her in the shoulder causing her to writhe in his grip, "Keep biting my friends over there Reptile and I'll keep cutting her." He said as he turned her around so she was in front of him like a shield while he kept the knife against her throat. His other hand was buried in her hair and he had his face resting on the crock of her shoulder as he smirked at Dimitri
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Dimitri straighted his back, but kept his head lowerd. he was smirking down, licking up the blood from now the dead guy that still ran freshly from his mouth.
he hoverd over the two guy who still in shock was holding onto his dead friend, makign him forget how to breath as he stared at him with his gleaming eyes.
Hearing Alexa cry out, he looked over his shoulder at Joey holding the blonde infront of him as a shiled, and looking quite happy with himself.
He snorted, before slowly turning to fully face the pair. He did not like the way Joey had his hands on her, but his sick smirk only widend as the silecne stretched on.
And then he slowly staretd to advacne towards them. He opened his mouth wide enough to let the venom from his fangs drip down his chin, his snake like tounge liking his lips and savoring the tatse of blood.
"You really want to risk stabbing her again" he asked in sickly smooth voice. "Then I gotta ask, who do you fear most? Her father..."
Suddenly he wasn't standing a few feet away from them, but right behidn Joey. He laughed darkly as he moved his mouth to the guy's ear. "...or me?"
He didn't give Joey any time to reply, beaucse his fangs had teard open his throut by the next second.
As Joey's arms gave out, Dimitri moved quicly again and caught Alexa before she would've hit the ground, and turned to stare into the no dying man's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:25 pm

Alexa started shaking as soon as she was free and watched as Joey fell down dead, "I...how did you-?" Whatever she was about to say was lost as she started crying. Generally she left crying to people like her mom, she buried her face in her hands as she seriously tried to keep herself under control. She slowly managed to keep the tears away and fell into a state of shock, raising her head she studied Dimitri as if she wasn't quite sure what he was doing there. "You've got blood on your chin Dimitri." She said quietly and moved to wipe it off. She kept blinking too much and her eyes were glassy, a sure sign that the drugs were still fully in her system. "Where's...where's my mom?" She asked after a bit, her eyes moving around the scene as if not even aware of the two bodies lying in the alleyway. "I need to find her...I...I can't stay here." She whispered in sudden panic as she tried to get up only to sway on her legs and lean heavily against the nearest wall for support.
Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 Tumblr_lx8v4dtmlH1r8rx02o1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:50 am

Dimitri stood compltetley still then with his back to Alexa, starring at at the deas body on the ground who only seconds ago had stopped breathing. He wasn't smiling anymore, more like seeming to be in some sort of trance.
He blinked after a couple minutes, at first looking confused until utter horror showed on his normally stoic expression.
Alexa's voice seemed to snape him out of it as he slowly looked over him and at her, hesitantly stumbling over his own feet before reaching her.
"Don't move to sudden...." he said quietly, startign to feel himslf panic and breather normally.
He took hold of her gentle so she wouldn't fall over, but to him it almost felt like he was using ehr to stand up at this point.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:02 am

She started to pull away from his hold, her face flinched as if expecting him to attack her or something. "What's going on?" She asked quietly, her eyes filling with tears as she tried to get past the sickness she kept feeling. Her body swayed even more and before she could react she collapsed to the ground closing her eyes as she felt even dizzier and light headed.
(Dannng they're both out of it o-o should someone come in?? <<>>)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:12 am

(Sure but who though? x'D anyone who comes and see these will mean more trouble for uh... well Dimi x3)

His eyes widened and kneeled down until he was at her side, making her sit up and leaned her against the wall. He didn't blame her for expetcign him to attack.... he had just...
He looked over his shoulder at the unmoving bodies and all the blood splatterd out over the place.
He had just went ahead and did the thign he promised to nnever do.
Lose it.
He hung his head, covering his eyes with oen hand. He still ignroed all the blood smeared on his face. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:45 am

(Not if its his mom Wink)
Natasha had been on her way to see Dimitri when she spotted two boys making their way down the hall. One was rubbing his shoulder, the other was glaring, "Betcha that Reptile ruined all the fun." Natasha paused in step, the look on her face getting darker by the minute as she listened to them. "And if either of you value your lives, you'll tell me where to find them." She said as she gripped the boy with the injured shoulder tightly around the neck and slammed him against the door. The other boy's widened once he recognized her as Black Widow, "State Street...you might want to hurry, he seemed pissed." He said, not seeing the flash of worry in the woman's eyes before she released the boy. "My son was kind enough not to kill you...don't count on being so lucky in the future." She said in a cold tone before she hurried towards the exit.
--
Alexa shivered, "Why are you apologizing? You...you saved my life...I was being stupid." She whispered. She glanced at the bodies with a blank look, "Besides...if you hadn't killed them my dad would have or my sister...I would have killed them but you beat me too it." She added, her head sagging as she struggled to form sentences and keep her head upright at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:55 am

(True! xD)

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 Tumblr_mfq4f4Hc4u1qb7wv5o1_250

Dimitri didn't meet her eyes and kept his head down in shame, hand trembling slightly as he slowly removed it from his eyes. Her words didn't make him feel any better about the situation... It was not the fact that he had killed them that botherd him so much.... but that hed had once again just proven all their words and rumors about him being true. He had proven himself wrong... He was not in control, he was more an animal than a human.
"Killing blindly like that doens't make things ok," he said quietly, slowly turning his head up to meet her eyes, not caring how broken and out of character he must look like at that moment. "Even if... even if they dared put their filthy hands on you...!" he hissed out in anger, eyes flashing dangerously.
He quickly forced himself to calm down, inhaling deeply. He stared at her in silence for a short while, before givign her small, sad smile. "You're so troublesome," he said warmly, before wordlessly leaning towards her, leaning his forhead agaisnt her shoulder. "Making me worry so much."

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:49 am

Alexa glanced over at him and gave him a weak smile, "I..don't mean too." She whispered, her vision swimming as she leaned her head against the wall behind her.  She didn't even notice as someone came onto the scene, "боже мой!" A voice swore in Russian before Natasha hurried forward, "Dimitri, what happened?" She asked as she knelt by his side, her eyes taking in what had happened.  It wouldn't be long before S.H.I.E.L.D. agents swarmed the area but she had every intention of making sure her son didn't get branded as a murderer.
Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 Tumblr_md20u1CvKH1rt2432
(*she said "Oh my God!" in Russian)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:07 am

Dimitri's head snapped up hearign the cry of his mother, starign at her with wide and slightly paniced eyes. He knew she pretty much could guess what exactly happend as she took in their surroundings. S.H.I.E.L.D agents would soon arrive, and then the real problem would start.
He opend his mout as if to say something, but no words came out. Looking lost for the first time since being 8 years old, he looked back at Alexa.
"I..." he began, suddenly realising how dry his throut felt... how thirsty he was. "I just... they hurt her..!"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Natasha's eyes narrowed and she glanced at Alexa who looked like she had been hit by some kind of ruffie. "Ok and you saved her...Dimitri I need you to listen to me. Alexa will be fine, you on the other hand should probably go. If Director Fury knew about this, you could get hurt and I don't want that." She said quietly. Her hand moved and suddenly she was hugging Dimitri tightly, "I love you." She whispered softly before she pressed a burning kiss to his forehead before handing him a water bottle. "Now go and don't look back, just head home I'll be there as soon as I can." She added. Alexa watched with glazed eyes before she moved and grabbed Dimitri's free hand, "Don't leave me." She whispered sounding panicked in a way that she never really had before.
Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 Tumblr_ltksm6C8ay1r23tzz
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 Tumblr_ltozrp4uJX1qavzqjo4_250

Dimitri finally seemed to snapp out of his own shock as he felt the warm lips of his mother press against his forehead. he gripped the bottle tightly, trying to breathe normally as he realised everything that had happend. He gave his mother a desperate look, wanting to proteste and say her idea was plain out stupid and meaningless, but he couldn't. Not when she appeard to be more worried about his safety than he was himself.
With another deep breathe, he forced his legs to move but was halted in his movements as Alexa's hand grabbed hold of him. He looked back at the girl, confused at her paniced expression but stayed still nontheless for a couple of seconds.
His expression softend then, and he crouched down to her side until thye were face to face again. "I'm not leaving, stupid," he said in a soft voice, only loud enough for her to hear. "I'll just be off to fix some things, you'll see me again soon enough. You'll manage a day without me," he said in his usual teasing voice as he gently stroked her cheek. "You know I never bother lying..."

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:22 pm

She stared at him with wide eyes before nodding, "I know." She said quietly as she reluctantly released his hand. Natasha's eyes softened just a little bit as she watched them, "Dimitri, be careful ok?" She asked quietly before glancing at Alexa, "I'll take care of her." She added just as the sounds of sirens started to reach them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)   Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secretly Undercover (tags Dimitri)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next