War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:20 am

Alice kept running until she found herself in the garden and doubled over, she could still feel the tears on her face and she sank down to her knees. She was finding it hard to breathe and tried to get a hold of herself, but once she panicked she couldn't calm herself down until she was somehow able to get everything under control. She started to cough and felt the warm splat of blood against her hand as she did so, "Shit." She muttered in between coughs. The coughing grew worse and she lay there trying to keep herself conscious...it would only get worse if she fell unconscious. As she lay there, she thought about how she had always kept this hidden from everyone....even Thomas, but he would get even more protective of her if he knew. She had worked hard to become Batgirl....her dad and her mom were the only ones who knew, her dad had scolded her harshly when he had found out just serious her condition was. Her mom...her mom had been devastated, she had tried healing her but for some reason it hadn't worked. As she found out later, her mom couldn't lift illness only injuries....ever since she had found that out, she had just worked harder then ever to do better at her job.
Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) Tumblr_inline_mojz9xH1bn1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:17 am

A pair of feet stopped infront of her, waiting a couple of seconds until she took notice of them before moving again.
A firm yet gentle hand took hold of her before hauling her back up to her own two feets, and gently started pulling her over towards a bench and sat her down. The one who helped sat down at her side without a word, and carefully placed a hand under her face to move her head towards him, so he could have a better look.
"I don't suppose you're carrying around anyting to help with your condition?" Dimitri asked calmly, expression blank like always.

Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) Tumblr_ltxttlGqNu1r53qxoo1_500

Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:30 am

Alice wheezed and glanced at the man who was talking to her, she dimly heard what he was asking but her vision kept swimming. "Uh....I couldn't find it." She managed to say, the stuff she used hadn't come along with her....which really wasn't good. Her chest was aching and felt like it was on fire...she rubbed her chest and tried to hold off on another coughing fit.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:35 am

Dimitri watched her silently for a moment, trying to think up of something but without the right ecuipment, he obviously couldn't do anything. Except make it worse, if he felt liek biting soemthing.
He sighend before wrapping an arm around the girl's shoulders and making her rest her head agaisnt his shoulder. "Try to relax, to calm down to breathe normally again," he said in a surprinsgly soothing voice for him. "Try and think about what you relax, or happy."
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:49 am

She nodded and slowly started breathing in and out, every now and then her body shook as she fought off another fit. As she focused more on relaxing she was able to slowly calm down, she sat there feeling drained. She always felt worse after an episode and spoke up her voice hoarse, "Thank you." Her chest felt like someone had whacked it with a stick and her body ached.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:54 am

"Don't mention it," he replied blankly, giving her soulder a friendly pat as if saying 'good job'. He didn't push her off, and waited until she felt good enough to move herself. He was no expert, but had some experience with people of the same condition....
He sighend under his breath and closed his eyes for a second, trying not to remember one of his closest friends from shcool... before he massacred those jocks.
"Think you'll manage now?" he asked after silent moment.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:07 am

She nodded as she slowly sat up, while she was still sore she had some energy now. "Yeah...my name is Alice Wayne." She said as she glanced over at him. He seemed like a nice...kinda reminded her of Jonathan in a weird way, "Not very many people know about this." She added as she dug her shoe into the ground. "I mean I haven't even told my twin brother about it." She said with a sigh, her brother hadn't come after her...maybe he was talking to that girl still?
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:12 am

Dimitri moved his arm and lazy crossed his amrs over his chest. "Dimitri Romanoff," he introduced himself with a nodd.
He stared blankly at her as she spoke, mentally rolling his eyes at what she said. "I understand you not wnating everyone to know, but someone as close your twin should more than anyone have the right to know what's going on with you," he said firmly.
Of course he wasn't going to push her into doing anything. They just met, and she weren't his responsibility.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 4:19 am

She nodded, "No I know that but...this is going to sound stupid, I don't want him to think I'm weak.  As soon as he finds out, he'll...well he'll be more protective of me then usual.  I love him to death but if he finds out...I'll never be able to continue helping other people." She said before she ran a hand down her face.
(Skype kicked me DX but NIIIIIGHT!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 9:04 am

Dimitir gave her a blank stare again, silent for a short moment before speaking again. "Yeah you're right, that does sound stupid," he said flatly. "And it actually is stupid too. Naturally he's going to be more protective, even more so just beacuse you've hide this from him all this time. It's your choice if you want to help others or not, he can worry all he wants, but he still can't decide for you what to do. Unless you let him," he said simply.
I'm starting to feel like my damn old school counselor, he thought annoyed to himself.
"But then again, what do I know," he sighend.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:16 pm

(*trying to figure out what to say next*)
Deciding to change the subject, she started to actually look around their surroundings. "Wow....I never would have expected these people to go to the trouble of creating a garden." She said with a small frown on her face. "I'm certainly not complaining....but why make a garden for people they plan to torture and kill?" She asked as she studied the garden.
Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) Tumblr_inline_mojxqvF2rR1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:35 pm

(sorry..? xD <3)

Dimitri held back a grin (which would've made him look like a creepy sadist or something) and went back silently litsen to her. He was used to people doing that whenever he spoke. They either ingored what he says or give him a blakc eye or something of the sort.
"Beacuse they want to fuck up our minds," he anweard just as bluntly as before. "They obviously ahve many ways of different torture planned out for us.... for whatever reason."

Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:22 am

She nodded, it did make sense much as she hated the thought of people doing that. "And we got chosen to play in their little games." She said darkly. The collar felt even heavier around her neck as she thought about the reasons why she was wearing it. "Are you scared?" She asked quietly, she wanted to know if she was the only one who felt fear over this....she was probably the odd duck out. She could hold her own in a fight and she was the new Batgirl...however she didn't feel prepared for this.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:38 pm

His eyes landed on he collar for a couple of seconds at her question. "No," he answeard first, giving out a sigh before looking straight ahead of him again. "But I will be for sure, later on," he continued. "Everyone will be, one way or another, in their own way."
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 1:11 am

The thought was sobering but very true, "I think I'll try and find my room now...I'm feeling better now, thanks again." She said sincerely as she slowly stood up. She wanted to find Thomas, she needed to talk to him anyway and she really hoped he would be somewhere nearby.
Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) Tumblr_inline_mojxvd0ecZ1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:03 am

Dimitri stared silently at the young woman when she stood up.
Sighing, he stood up himself and moved so she could see his face. "I'm sorry for my... very forward ways," he said. "I understand if you'd rather be on your own, but i'd feel better myself if I walked with you until you run into someone else you know."
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:31 am

She started to smile, "You're being honest...which is what I needed to hear, don't apologize for that." She said softly before brightening at his words, "I would like that, you can tell me more about yourself as we walk." She added before she nudged him in the side, "Its been awhile since I had a friend so you'll have to help me." She said with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:38 am

(I love sweet friendships<3)

He blinked down at her, hiding his surprsie by her accetping his apology so easy and actually not minding his company. At her suggestion though, he couldn't help but roll his eyes, but with a small smile on his face.
"Then I hope you don't have anything agaisnt reptiles," he half joked. "THat, and you having a lot of patience."
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:55 am

She grinned, "I don't have a problem with reptiles...well unless you're like Killer Croc buut I get the feeling turning into a giant crocidile isn't something you do." She said after a moment. At his other words she nodded, "Don't worry I can be patient...mostly anyway unless its Christmas or my birthday." She added as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:01 am

He snickerd. "As much fun and intressting shapeshifting sounds, I sadly don't have that ability," he said in mock dissapointment. "So you won't have to worry about that. However, just in case make sure to stay at least soem yards away from me when it's lunch time."
He smied amsued down at her when she said soemthign about christmas. "Ah, the happiest day of the whole year.... for kids."
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:17 am

She nodded, "I'll have to remember that." She said and glared at him, "Don't make fun! Christmas is the best time of the year, the singing...the food, the presents, the snow...didi I say presents?" She asked as if trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:21 pm

He rolled his eyes again. Sure christmas was alovely holiday, as most kids the presents was always the best for him growing up. Even though his biggest wish never came true, he mostly adored those moments becuase he could have his mother all to himself.
"As I said, happiest day of the whole year, for kids," he repeated with a teasing smirk.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:21 pm

She sighed, "A holiday I for one will never get tired of." She said simply as she ignored his teasing tone. "So what's your favorite holiday then?" She asked as she looked up at him, not at all deterred by him so far.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 5:33 pm

DImtir thought about it for a short moment. Did he even have a favorite holiday? "Well it used to be christmas, but then i always liked Halloween a whole awful lot," he said in thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)   Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone With My Thoughts (Tags: Anyone)
Page 1 of 1