War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)

Go down 
+16
Aidan Quinn
Nicole Wilson
Alora Howlett
Thomas Wayne
Tobias Green
Signy
Stefan Creed
Denise Hunter
Robin Storm
Sebastian Creed
James Howlett
Rose Wilson
Annette Quinn
Helena Kyle
Caroline Creed
Shadow King
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow King

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:28 am

He smirked down at the chosen few, those he had deemed worthy to join his little game.  Most wouldn't survive but that was most of the fun, he leaned back and waited until they started to wake up, once everyone was awake he stepped forward.  "I'm sure you are all wondering where you are, you are on a planet called War World.  You will all participate in matches against one another, if you try to escape or not deliver a killing blow to your opponent there will be consequences.  Those collars you wear around your necks for instance, they're not for show...try and use any of your abilities and you'll get a nasty little shock." He gave them a knowing smirk as if daring them to try before gesturing back to the mansion behind him, "Oh and in between games you'll be staying there, your rooms have your names on them...any questions?" He asked.
Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_inline_mmn5jd4Uxk1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:53 am

Caroline woke up feeling sick to her stomach and registered slowly that her healing ability wasn't kicking in.  She frowned when she heard the man start to talk and turned her head in the direction his voice was coming from.  Around her she could hear other people also start to wake up, though she was feeling worried...she didn't know where her mom were or her dad...and her two brothers.  Was she alone?  She hoped she wasn't, she relied on her two brothers, twins though they were they were as different as night and day. However with them around, she would feel better...being alone in a strange place was scary to her at least.  When the man asked if they had any questions, she snorted...the last thing she wanted to do was talk to the man.
Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_inline_mkpe2hLEny1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:37 am

Helena coughed a little as she started to wake up, her vision blurry for a moment, before coming clear. She turned her head when she heard someone speak. Matches? What matches? She thought, before hearing the mentions of collars. She put a hand to her neck and felt something metal around her neck. She let out a tiny growl as she sat up.

"Yeah, I have a question." She said, standing up, even though she felt light headed, she didn't show it. "What about those with no abilities? Not everyone has a super power, you know?" She said, putting a hand on her hip as she took a step towards crazy kidnapper guy.

The collars having a shock if she had abilities, most likely meant they gave one out if they tried to mess with them.
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:03 am

He smirked at the young woman and her show of bravado, "Oops I must have missed mentioning that." His tone saying otherwise as he regarded her coldly, "Even though you have no powers of your own, I would suggest that you keep from making an unwise decision as attacking me would be." He stated
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:08 am

Annette's blue eyes popped open, before she sat up slowly, looking around. She noticed the guy standing in front of the group of people waking up. The guy was tall, pale, but had this look this vibe to him that caught her attention. She listened to him for a moment before she noticed her brother laying near her. "Aidan!"

She crawled over to him, before she started shaking him. "Aidan, wake up!" She said, shaking him a bit harder. "Don't make me use the pie on you again!" She whispered, in his ear, knowing he wasn't a fan of their mother's "Pie Surprise!" (well, only when it was used on him); one could get a nasty headache from getting a loud bang to the ear.

She looked back up at the man who was talking to the chick who was actually asking the guy a question. Well, lucky for Annette, it was a very good question and one she didn't think of herself.

She took an intake of breath through her teeth, causing noise that she was sure made her known. "That sounds really painful... but very smart. I would prefer a tickling collar, seeing as I'm a big fan of the smiles." She said, looking over at the man with a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rose Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:59 am

Rose was one who liked her routine the way it was thank you very much, so to wake up with bruises and not remembering much of what had happened earlier irritated her. "Fuck." She muttered under her breath, her head was throbbing in pain and she was pretty sure that collar around her neck wasn't hers...she didn't do kinky. Her healing powers weren't working and that collar kept shocking her now and again...which really sucked, she didn't have much control on her healing abilities and it felt like that was the trigger. She overheard someone nearby make a joke about the collars and when she looked at the guy her eyes narrowed. She didn't know who he was but she was getting a bad vibe...ohh maybe she had spidey sense?!
Back to top Go down
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 4:04 am

James woke up feeling nauseated, which was unusual for him. He shook his head and looked around, before hearing some guy talk. He didn't like the look of things going on around him. He didn't like the fact he was seeing a group of people laying unconscious around him. His eyes landed on his sister that was just a little away from him.

"Alora..." He said, moving over to her and moving her hair out of her face. "Wake up, Lora... Come on..." He said, urging her to wake up. He looked up and noticed Caroline looking worried. Why shouldn't she be worried? She doesn't know who all is around her...

"Caroline, hey, it's James." He said, moving himself and Alora over to her.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:18 pm

Sebastian wasn't really paying attention the man, in fact, he wasn't even fully awake as he stumbled on his two feet, rubbing his head as he looked around his new surrondings. He did hear soemthign about mathes, and collars and soemthing else.... Speakign fo which...
He carefully poked on the collar around his neck, pouting a little. "I'm pretty sure I wasn't in a kinky mood yesterday before I got wasted...." he mumbled to himself in thought, startign feel the hangover.
Looking around with tired eyes, he caught sight of one his siblings (the cuter one) and dragged himself over to her, restign almost all of his weight on her as he leaned over his baby sister. "Whatever happend, it was not my fault this time," he yawned.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_muuhdmUEqU1qegk4go1_250

Looking over his sister shoulder, he gave the other people who came over to her a look, at the moment not seeming to know if he either knew them or not.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Caroline could hear someone approaching her and turned in that direction a small smile started to show on her face when she recognized James's voice.  "W...where are we?" She asked quietly before she heard someone else moving towards her and looked around as she felt someone put almost all of his weight on her, when she recognized Sebastion's voice she flung her arms around him.  "I was so worried I wouldn't hear you again." She said as she clung to him tightly.
Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_inline_miosp1hwjW1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Robin Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:04 pm

Robin blinked a cpuple of times as he slowly gained consciousness, confused taking in his surrondings. He bolted awake and quickly sat up, eyes wide in alarm. Where the hell is he?
Turning his head as he heard some man talk, he frowned in even more confusion, starting to feel worried the more he heard. Did I fall asleep at some convention again?
Blinking again, he felt around his neck at the collar, quickly removing his hand as he heard about the 'nasty little shock' they'd would egt if they tried anything funny.
Abilites? he almost asked, but kept quiet instead. He honestly had no clue on what the hell was going on here. And from the expression on the rest here, he'd say they be just as lost he felt at the moment....
Realizing something, his hands quickly moved up to his head, breathing out in releif when he felt his beret still place. At least he had that.
Biting the inside of his cheek, he looked at the his company again, then up to the uh... weird guy. Was he suppose to panic now?

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_m50svot0ZJ1r1yj84
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 3:27 pm

The fuck is the meaning of all this? the red haired thought to herself. She was standing further back into a dark corner, arms crossed over her chest and looking calm while staring over the rest. As her eyes landed on the man who apparnetly is the one responsible for all this, her eyes narrowed dangerously. Someone who likes games, that's for sure....
She scoffed to herself, and tried to glare a hole in their kidnapper's skull. She usually only liked these sort of messed up things if she had some control over it. This time however, she clearly wouldn't have a say in it.
She smirked to herself slightly. We'll just see about that.
"At least we certainly won't get bored on our stay."

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_inline_mk4too6D4z1rcheh4
Back to top Go down
Shadow King

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:47 pm

Annette Quinn wrote:
Annette's blue eyes popped open, before she sat up slowly, looking around. She noticed the guy standing in front of the group of people waking up. The guy was tall, pale, but had this look this vibe to him that caught her attention. She listened to him for a moment before she noticed her brother laying near her. "Aidan!"

She crawled over to him, before she started shaking him. "Aidan, wake up!" She said, shaking him a bit harder. "Don't make me use the pie on you again!" She whispered, in his ear, knowing he wasn't a fan of their mother's "Pie Surprise!" (well, only when it was used on him); one could get a nasty headache from getting a loud bang to the ear.

She looked back up at the man who was talking to the chick who was actually asking the guy a question. Well, lucky for Annette, it was a very good question and one she didn't think of herself.

She took an intake of breath through her teeth, causing noise that she was sure made her known. "That sounds really painful... but very smart. I would prefer a tickling collar, seeing as I'm a big fan of the smiles." She said, looking over at the man with a big smile on her face.
He looked over at the woman who had dared mock him and his games but then his expression cleared and he gave her a smirk, "Well its a good thing no one cares about your opinion now isn't it?" He asked mockingly before he waved them towards the mansion, "I suggest you get inside the Mansion before other people who live on this planet become aware of your presence." He added casually as he gave them a dark look.

Last edited by Shadow King on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stefan Creed

Stefan Creed

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Stefan woke up slowly, he first became aware of a man's voice which carried through the air...was he outside?  He opened his eyes and noticed that he was indeed outside...the constellations were different which was a red flag to him, he sat up and then noticed the people around him, some of whom were still asleep on the ground and then the man who seemed to be in charge.  Stefan felt something heavy around his neck and finally registered the collar that hung there, his healing factor had yet to kick in yet and that bothered him significantly.  He spotted Caroline still on the ground, next to her was Sebastion who she clinging too and standing right next to Caroline was James.  Standing up he moved towards them, "Hey, you all right?" He asked as he neared Caroline's side, he nodded at James in greeting before looking back at his sister.
Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_mjv9rgFo7c1rhw3hro1_500

Last edited by Stefan Creed on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:26 pm

Sebastian blinked again as his baby sister gave him quite an positive response to him, which eh wans't used to when he was beign clingy. "You're.... happy to see me? Even when I'm hungover and clingy?" he said amazed while returning the warm embrace. "....ok, now I know something's bad happend!"
Apparently this revalation sobberd him up enough to take the situtation seriously. Well, as serious he could get.
Looking up at his twin he tackled him into hug with Carolne still in his arms. "Stefano, my bro, it has finally happend! We've (I've) been kidnapped for our good looks!"

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_m7qpdse27E1rt3fn2

Back to top Go down
Signy

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Signy wasn't sure how she had arrived on another planet, somewhere far from Asgard of that she was certain.  She growled under her breath and sat up with a grimace, her eyes flicked through the group however they paused when they landed on a young man who just seemed familiar...the collar around her neck shocked her and she cursed.  She stood up fluidly and moved towards the young man who seemed so familiar, "Have we met?" She asked bluntly as she neared him.
Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_inline_mq76hmI2je1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Robin Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Robin jerked in surprise as someone suddenly spoke to him, and gave the girl an awkward smile. He gave her a quick look over, trying to remember if they've met but couldn't recall ever doing so. And he had a pretty good memory if you asked him. "I don't think so, sorry," he smiled sheepishly, rubbing his neck. "Umm... I guess you're jsut as lost as I am right now?"

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_m50t0tkiUw1r1yj84

Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:38 pm

A loud snoring could be heard from one teen who still hasn't botherd waking up, even while sleeping in what looked like an uncomfortable position on the ground. He mutterd something unintelligible under his breath as he turned slightly, drool dripping down from his jaw as another loud snore emitted from him.
Then suddenly his eyes shot open, and almsot flew up as he stumbled over his feet in a flash. "I DIDN'T STEAL HER UDNERWEAR THIS TIME!" he burst out, flailing his arms around himself in panic.
A few seconds passed and he calmed down, slowly sinking his arms back to his sides.
He blinked once, twice, and gave otu a loud yawn while lifitng a hand to scratch his neck, for the moment not taking notice of the collar wrapped around his throut.
"Why do I taste vomit in my mouth again?"

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_lnqd1r0S3Z1qdx79wo1_500

Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Thomas groaned as he sat up, feeling his head throb. He took note of what the man was saying.

He wants us to kill each other? That's a laugh... He thought, before standing up. He noticed Helena was the only one that asked a question, making him shake his head.

Once the guy moved his attention away from them, Thomas walked over to Helena. "So... How did you get here? Were you robbing a house?" He said, before hearing a scoff from Helena.

She was already annoyed with the guy who kidnapped him for disappearing after the chick mocked the guy. Now she had to deal with the Bat. She turned around slowly. "That's none of your business, Wayne. What about you? Were you being like your father and play-boying it up with some girl?" She said, challenging him.

Thomas gave her a hard look. "He's your father too. You need to learn to accept that and move on... Mother has already offered-"

"Don't talk to me about her." She said, harshly. "She never tried to heal her... Only tried to take me in... So, just back off from talking about your saintlike mother, all right?" She said, before walking away from him.

"Ha, I guess you don't like my suggestions. Ah, well, sooo, I think when my brother wakes his ass up, we will have some fun with all of this. Don't you agree, Mr. Wayne?" Annette said, at first to the man, before standing up and walking over to the son of Bruce Wayne. "Soo, what are you in here for? Let me guess, this guy wants to play games with you because your daddy can get you out with some cash? Old trick, very dull." She said, boredly, but flashed him a smile nonetheless.

Thomas rolled his blue-brown eyes. "Miss Quinn, it's been awhile."

"Oh! You remember me! How sweet! Do you remember the fun we had?" Annette asked, excitedly.

Thomas let out a chuckle that held no emotion. "I remember you torturing me... Trying to get money from my father... Too bad Batgirl stopped you... huh?" He said, receiving a pout from Annette.

"We had some fun before I had to do that though..." She said, walking closer to him. "Don't you remember our fun little dates? Going to the park at night was so romantic, definitely with those candles and the little dinner we had under the stars." She said, giving him a smile.

Last edited by Thomas Wayne on Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Signy

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:29 am

Signy's eyes narrowed as she studied him, she had a feeling that he was being honest but that she was right initially.  She shrugged, "I am not lost...whoever took us brought us here for a reason.  What that reason is remains to be seen." She stated matter of factly.  The collars were a nuisance and she hoped she wouldn't have to wear them much longer then she absolutely had too.  "What is your name?" She asked eventually, her eyes studying him thoughtfully.
Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_inline_mpmywjCh7b1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Alora Howlett
Admin
Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:33 am

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_static_effy

Alora slowly opened her bright blue eyes as she slowly woke up. When they opened, she immediately wanted to see who was above her. For she could make out a human in the blurriness. Though, before she could see who it was, her body suddenly tensed, her eyes dilated as she suddenly felt herself having a vision. She let out a gasp as the vision finally became clear and she started having a vision of the present. She watched everyone who had woke up before her reacted and how they talked to the man who was the reason they were all there. Alora heard the man's voice, and what he said clearly. As the vision played in her mind, Alora coughed a bit, finding it completely hard for her to keep focus on everything. The vision felt stronger than the others she had. Which was hard on her body. It wasn't until she saw a boy name Thomas wake up and talk to Annette, before the vision suddenly stopped causing Alora to sit up quickly, coughing right as she did.

Alora coughed and hacked, trying breathe as she felt her heart had been grabbed and squeezed tightly. She then suddenly felt a shock on her neck, causing her to scream and immediately grab the collar around her neck. Which scared her, causing her to look around. It wasn't until she recognized everyone around her did she realize that the vision wasn't a vision of the future. It was of the past. Which caused her to gasp for air as her whole body shook. It took a bit to finally get a grip of herself, but when she did she immediately looked behind her, trying to find James. So the moment she turned around and saw James, she immediately hugged her big brother and buried her face into his shoulder. "James!" She cried out, hugging her brother close, hugging as if he had died but just came back alive. Even though she knew the others were probably looking at her, she couldn't help but care less. Right now she was scared from both her vision, and the whole situation they were in right now.

As twenty minutes went by, Alora had calmed down a little, making her pull away from her brother. She then immediately looked into his eyes and spoke. "I'm sorry, I just had a vision of what was going on. I'm sorry I freaked out." She said, lowering her head a little bit, feeling bad at how she reacted to everything. Normally she would've just stand still and be calm about it, but the way the vision had felt, how it felt like she couldn't breathe, and how it was a vision of the present scared it. Did it mean, her visions were getting stronger? This scared her, but it didn't scare her more than the situation they were in. They were being told that they had to kill one another, something she couldn't do.
Back to top Go down
https://warofworldrp.rpg-board.net
Nicole Wilson

Nicole Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:50 am

Nicole slowly got onto her hands in knees as she got up, her hand immediately going to her forehead as she did. "Oh my god, what the hell happened? I feel like I have hungover. Did I even go out to a party?" She groaned out as she slowly got up onto her two feet. Once she did she stumbled a little bit, her blonde curls falling in front of her face. It wasn't until she heard some people speaking did she look up and move her hair out of her face. As she did this, her face was suddenly revealed. Though, the people she did lay eyes on made her feel dizzy. "Oh shit, am I seeing two of the same person, or are you two twins? Either way you two are tripping me out. What's going on here?" She asked, stumbling to the left a bit. Even though the two men looked hot, she couldn't help but curse at them in her head, for they were making her feel sick.

Though before she talked any further, she quickly calmed herself down. Once she was calmed down and was left with a bit of headache, she took a deep breath before standing completely straight. Her face wiped of anything that made her look drunk. Now she looked completely different, someone who had good posture and wanted to know what the hell was going on. Not to mention a bit attractive too. Once she realized she could no longer stumble she held up her hands. "I promise I am not hungover everyone, I just had a good knock to the head! I'm fine!" She said, trying to make sure everyone new she wasn't a drunken, hungover mess. After she did though, she immediately took notice of the intimadating man in front of all of them. One that looked important. Which made her immediately think to throw all of the directions to him.

"Now, for you, what the hell is going on here? Why are we all here?" Nicole asked as she put her hand onto her neck that immediately felt the collar around her neck. Causing her eyes to narrow as she tried to pull it off, only to get shocked after. This caused her to curse, before moving her hands away from the collar. "And why did I just get shocked like a puppy!? Why do I have a collar!?" She asked loudly, her eyes narrowing fiercely at the man.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_inline_mqo3hv4wrL1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Stefan Creed

Stefan Creed

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:58 am

Stefan stumbled back a little bit when Sebastion tackled him into a hug along with Caroline and allowed it only briefly before gently shoving them away.  "Somehow I doubt that Sebastion." He said dryly before he steadied Caroline, he turned when he heard someone comment on him and Sebastion.  He frowned a little bit and turned to see a lovely blonde studying him before her eyes turned on the man who seemed to be in charge.  His eyes narrowed as she started to talk to him and then before he even knew what he was doing he was walking next to her and taking a place next to her in a protective way.  "I think we'd all like that answer." He said, his eyes fixated on the man directly ahead of him and giving him a glare reminiscent of his father's.
Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_mjv8feyk5c1rhw3hro1_500
Back to top Go down
Aidan Quinn

Aidan Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:19 am

As Aidan woke up, he didn't have much time to try and figure out what was going on, for he had heard two familiar voices. His sister's and a male that he highly disliked. Which made his head go on one thing, protecting his sister. He quickly got up and immediately tried to get his visions and senses on quickly as possible. Once he did get up, he advanced over to both Annette and Thomas. When he got there, he immediately walked in front of Annette and smiled fiercely at Thomas. "Well hello Thomas, how are you? Confused and a bit dazed like me? Good!" He said smiling and being a bit animated, before freezing in his place and giving the male a sharp, serious look. "Think you can move away from my sister? Cause I'm not in the mood to kick your ass again." He demanded, making himself look taller than the male and more intimidating.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_inline_mm7a1yCQH11qz4rgp

When Thomas didn't move seconds after Aidan had told him too, Aidan couldn't help but move closer to him. "I said move, Wayne, and leave my sister alone." He said, pushing the boy away from both him and his sister violently, before glimpsing at the female right next to him. A beautiful, short haired woman. One he would make sure to talk to after he was done checking his sister. He then turned around and wrapped his arm around his sister's shoulder and walking away. Completely ignoring Thomas now, acting as if he had never been there. All he wanted was to focus on his sister. Once they were far away from Thomas, he immediately grabbed his sister's face. His facial expression turning hard to worried. "Are you okay, Annette? Are you hurt? Did he say anything to you?" He asked, hoping that his twin sister was alright and that he didn't have to kick anyone's ass just yet.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_inline_mn8u1gB5w51qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:56 am

Thomas rolled his eyes. "Please, your sister came up to me." He said, annoyed, but unmoving from his spot. When Aidan pushed him and took his sister away, Thomas let out a breath, before looking around for his own sister. "Alice?" He called, seeing a familiar figure on the ground, he went to her to make sure she was all right.

--
"Aidan! I was having fun!" Annette said, pouting, before snatching herself away from him. "Seriously, I'm fine, I bothered him. You know me, I can't let things go." She said, shrugging.

She punching his arm after a moment. "Took you long enough to wake up! Had me worried sick! Don't ever do that again!" She said, before suddenly hugging him after she had beat on him a little.

"...Aidan... I'm scared..." She whispered, in his ear, making sure he was the only one who heard her. She was scared, she was in a place with her ex and their mom wasn't there...

She really only had Aidan to lean on. Not that it wasn't new or anything, but Gotham was familiar...

This place gave her bad vibes...

---

James hugged Alora tightly, having been mentally freaking out over her at first not waking up and then having that freak attack like she did. "Shh... it's okay..." He said, stroking her back, helping her calm down.

Once she calmed down and pulled away from him, he let out a breath. "Don't worry about it... Was it bad?" He asked, softly.

"You all right?" He asked, knowing that shock had to been because of her vision and it shook her up more so then usual.

"Is she all right?" Dante asked, walking over to them. James looked up at the guy who had just come up to them.

"For the most part..." James said, before Dante knelt down next to Alora.

"May I?" He asked, Alora. They stared into each others' eyes for a moment, before Alora nodded her head.

Dante moved her hair back away from her neck and saw some burn marks. "We're going to need to get some burn cream... So we can stop it from hurting and from scarring..." He said, having been an expert on wounds and herbs.
Back to top Go down
Alora Howlett
Admin
Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:30 am

When James had asked Alora if what she had saw was bad, she was going to respond but suddenly heard a male's voice asking James if she was alright. This made Alora turn and look up at the male, only to stop a little when she saw how the man looked. She couldn't help but eye him up and down, before looking back at his face. Causing her to feel a bit guilty she had checked out the male. This made her turn to look at James, before looking back at the male when he knelt down next to her. Her piercing, bright blue eyes looking straight at him. A part of her felt cautious of him, but another part of her trusted him. So when he asked her if he could look at her neck, she hesitated before finally nodding at him before looking away from him. As he looked at her neck, she winced a bit at his touch. She wasn't use to strangers touching her, but slowly relaxed after he moved away from her a bit. It wasn't until he spoke about her burns did she look back at him. As she looked at him, his eyes had shifted from her then to James'. It wasn't until he had suddenly looked at her and stared into to her eyes, did something happen.

Alora's body suddenly tensed up, and her eyes suddenly dilating, before feeling a tight grip around her heart. She gasped, closing her eyes as quickly as she could before the vision suddenly started in her head. When the picture appeared in her head, Alora gasped once more before going completely silent. She watched the scene play out..

It was both her and the male kissing, passionately. It looked like they both had gone through something terrible for both of them had scraps and had dirt all over them. Though, the male looked a bit more torn up than she did. They were kissing, and kissing, before pulling away and looking into each others eyes. It was then did Alora herself in the vision told the male that she loved him. As she told him this, his eyes looked at her with nothing but loved and immediately told her that he loved her back. Then they kissed again, before pulling away and speaking once more.

"I'm so glad I didn't lose you, I thought I was going to lose you forever.."

"You'll never lose me, Lora, never. I promise. I'll fight my hardest to stay alive and be with you, forever."

This caused Alora to gasp again and grip at the ground as she continued to watch the scene. She watched how both of them kissed again, before everything started to get crazy and broken up. All she saw next was her pushing him onto the bed, before the vision zoomed in and flashing to different scenes, scenes she didn't understand. Suddenly, everything went dark and she was forced out of the vision as the collar finally shocked her. Making her shriek as she gasped and opened her eyes, before breathing as she leaned back against her brother. Her eyes locked on the male's, and her cheeks flushed with a red tint.

As she stared at the male, she couldn't help but see the scene over and over, and his expression kept flashing to the soft one she had just witnessed. Causing her to bite her lip, before taking a deep sigh as she looked down and closed her eyes. She took a couple of seconds to calm herself down once more, before looking back up at him. "S-sorry, I uh, I had a uh, vision.. Seems like they are really heavy right now.. I, uh, ... yeah." Alora said as she could feel nothing but shyness, and panic around this male. It wasn't noticeable, but Alora was shaking and she was sure James would feel her shaking as well. So when she saw the male looking at her like he was confused, she knew she needed to make him unconfuse. "I had a vision of this very moment, of us, talking and you looking at my wounds. And before that I had a vision of what had happened while I was out of it.." She quickly explained, answering both of their questions, before smiling softly.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Tumblr_ln7hciyDz61qk45dt
Back to top Go down
https://warofworldrp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next