War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:31 pm

Alexa had decided to go for a swim, it was night and she was tense...she blamed it on the fact that she had just watched Signy get put into a coma.  She pulled on a light blue bikini and then some sandals on her feet before she grabbed a towel and headed outside.  It was quiet and she let out a little sigh of relief before she toed off her sandals and slipped the towel on a lawn chair before she slid into the water.  It was the perfect temperature and she allowed herself time to relax before she started swimming, she wasn't going to think about that fight....it had been too awful to watch.  
Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_mdnrpyvLm81r9zhxwo9_500
(pretend her hair is wet X'D)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:48 pm

For once, Dimitri didn't blame or judge his wild temperd cousin for tearing up and destroying everythign she came across. After all, they both had just been made to watch their belvoed cousin be put into a coma...
An inhuman growl escaped his throut as heran a hand down his face, trying to erase the image of ehr lifeless body. He and Denise was well aware of that she couldn't exactly 'die'... but maybe that's what made it worse. If she didn't wake back up.... then... what?
He rubbed his head, feeling one of his worse headache's returing fullforce. He came to an halt once he realised he just ended up by the pool, sighing loudly to himself. If he hadn't known about his origins, the perhaps he would've still loved the water like he used to as a kid.
He stood still by the edge, hans inside pockest and expression blank as ever, but this time unable to hide the heavy and sad aura emitting from him.
"THe water's relaxing enough I hope," he spoke up, knowing Alexa was there as soon as he saw someone swimming through the water.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:19 pm

Alexa paused treading water and looked over at Dimitri she could see that he looked upset and she couldn't blame him. She bit her bottom lip and swam closer towards where he was, "Its not really....but I couldn't sleep. I just keep seeing Signy, I'm sorry that she got hurt." She said quietly as she looked up at him. She could sense the sadness radiating from him and frowned, "You could join me." She offered with a small smile, trying her best to lift the mood somewhat.
Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_m82onbot2e1ql2gms
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:28 pm

Dimitri didn't respond, or move even an inch as he litsend to Alexa spoke. Until she offerd him to join her. He slowly focused back on the water, giving a small, secretive smile to the girl. He took a step closer before taking a seat by the edge, letting his hand barely dipp beneath the surface. "You sure you'd want the spawn of a water demon with you?" he smirked.

He didn't want to think about Signy now...
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:33 pm

She rolled her eyes, "I think I can manage." She said teasingly and before he even knew what she was doing, she had grabbed his hand and pulled him into the water to join her. Once he resurfaced, she burst into laughter "I'm sorry....there was an opportunity and I couldn't waste it." She said as she winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Dimitri just gave a look as he resurfaced, raising an eyebrow at her outburst. He seemed irritated, but slowly a smile of his own spread across his face. "Lucky for me I breathe just as good in water, or I might've acutally have chocked," he snickerd, taking off his now drenched shirt. He might as well, now that he was in the water. His eyes locked on the water again for a few seconds, looking almost worried...
"Chlorine tatse fuckign awful," he then said, grimacing. Like nothing had just happend.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:13 pm

She smiled over at him, "I would have saved you." She teased, watching him take off his shirt, she studied his reaction. At his words she snorted, "Yeah I probably should have given you a warning." She said eventually. She didn't like the taste of chlorine either so she couldn't blame him for saying as much, "So you can breathe underwater?" She asked curiously, she hadn't ever talked to him about all of his powers, the only one she really knew about was his fangs.
Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_lyvnu0X1fj1qjuvtn
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:21 pm

He turned so he was facing her again, the usual netural expression back on his face. He looked thoughtful for a moment, a soft frown on his face. "Yeah I can," he said shortly. "Just part of the sea serpent's 'inheritage'," he joked dryly, movng a hand towards his face and push aside wet bangs covering his eyes. "Never really put i to use though."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:29 pm

She raised an eyebrow at that, "Why not?" She asked and then shook her head, "Never mind don't tell me....I don't need to know." She said gently but honestly. "So....how fast are you when swimming?" She asked as she tilted her head just slightly as she studied him with a curious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:33 pm

He let out a soft chuckle, not really able to be surprsied anymore by her sudden understanding. She of all people besides his mother probably would anyway.
"I've never really found that out myself," he realised, smirking playfully as he moved closer towards her. "Wanna find out?~"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:47 pm

She smirked, "Sure....better get ready to lose." She said teasingly and moved towards one end of the swimming pool. "Want to have a wager going on?" She asked as she waited for him to join her, after all they may as well make this more interesting right? And she needed to take her mind off the current situation with Signy....and with Dimitri she had a feeling things were looking up a little.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:51 pm

His smirk widend slightly, and within seconds he was at the end of the pool by her side as well, giving her a challeing look. "Oh?" he seemed intrested now, confident. "You sure that be such a good idea? What you'd have in mind then thunderbolt?"
He honeslty couldn't help but tease her.... especilly sicne she wasn't afraid to throw shit right back at him. And right now, their typical and childish ways was disrtacting him well enough...

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:00 pm

She smiled over at him, "Hmmm well if I win, you get to be my slave for a whole week, meaning I can order you around and you have to follow my orders to the letter." She said feeling rather bold as she said that. A tiny smirk showed on her face, "And you?" She asked as she splashed some water in his genera direction.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:06 pm

He raised an eyebrow at this, smile turning a little more michiveous. "Well that's pretty bold of you," he snickerd, splashing some water back at her face. "And daring. So if I win, then you're the slave for a week~" he purred, eyes flashing a deep green.
This just got a little more fun.
He got a thoughtful look on his face. "Huh. Since when did we start flirting?" he winked, lowering himself deeper into the water. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:10 pm

She laughed as she tried to avoid the water that got splashed at her before smiling at his words. "All right then." She said with a small smile on her face. As he mentioned that they had been flirting her face turned a brilliant red, "Uhhhh....good question, since now I guess." She said with a shrug before lowering herself into the water. "On your mark, get set.....go." She said and as soon as she had said go, started swimming.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Now i'm certain that's somethign wrong with me, Dimitri mentally sighend, having giving up a while back arguing about the fact that he was attracted to Alexa. But as he once again found himself just looking at her made him content, and how his usually cold heart beat slightly faster at thought of cute the blush made her look, he knew it there was no point denying it. He just liked Alexa more than juts a friend. And at this point, he couldn't really give a shit anymore if it more bad than good that he liked her just a little too much.
No matter what people had told him growing up, he was still human.

He was off right the second Alexa given the 'go', not falling behind but neither swimming past her. If he could swim faster, he wouldn't be surprised.... But why not amuse them both first?

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:06 am

As they both reached the other side, Alexa gave him a raised eyebrow. "You weren't trying hard enough." She pointed out as she squeezed out the water from the ends of her hair. "Unless you secretly want me to win." She said lightly as she gave him a teasing smile. "I must say the idea of you being my slave for a whole week is extremely tempting." She said musingly. She hadn't been able to stop thinking about him or just how he seemed to make her feel better. He was the one she now turned too whenever she needed someone to talk too...he never judged her and she was getting the feeling that her feelings ran much deeper then she showed.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:29 pm

He didn't reply at first, just gave her one of his usual smiles and allowed himself to float on his back for a moment. He sort of forgot how relaxing this could be. "For some reason I ain't worried about being your slave. You probably go all soft on me anyway~" he teased back happily. It was almost like he was the victor in this little wager of theirs and not the other way around. She was right though, he hadn't tried hard enough.... but he liked this outcome better.
He dissapeard underneath the surface the next second, only to reaper behind her the next. "So then, you plan on showing me mercy or get straight down to business?" he purred in her ear.

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 12:55 pm

She glanced over her shoulder at him, "Hmmm for some reason the second option sounds more interesting." She said with a small smirk. She flicked some water at him with her fingertips with a small smile. "Which one would you prefer?" She asked as she chanced a look up at him from under her lashes.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:32 pm

He chuckled under his breathe and barely moved away. "I'm the slave remember? I've got no say in this," he shrugged, dissapearing under the water once more. He was acting out of character here.... but he really didn't care at the moment. He was relaxed for once.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Alexa raised an eyebrow, "We tied, I didn't win." She pointed out before she shrugged. "All right then, Dimitri could you give me a neck message?" She asked as she gave him a small smile over her shoulder. If he was being serious then she really wouldn't mind having this kind of opportunity. Deep down she was starting to wonder if maybe he felt the same about her, the very thought that he might made her excited.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 3:24 pm

(wifeyyyyyy get on skype~? Very Happy)

"Ah. Point taken," he nodded, again reappearing behind her. "Gotta say, you're letting a great opportunity slip you by here," he winked, this time not bothering pushign aside the bangs covering his eyes. He titled his head slightly. "Last time I gave someone a neck massage, I accidently paralyzed her for a day," he said casually, still recalling that awkward moment from years ago. His poor classmate. He still wonderd how she frogave him so easily. Well... it might've had something to do with that date he allowed her to dragg him inot afterwards. And the stuff that happend later....
He smiled down at Alexa, the michevious glint back in his eye. "I don't mind giving it another shot though~" he still offerd, moving his hands up her shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:11 pm

(<333333)
She gave him an amused look, "What did you do exactly to paralyze her?" She asked as he started massaging her. "Wait a minute....did you bite her? Dimitri, I never would have taken you to for that kind of behavior." She said teasingly. Though his main power was activated by biting so she wasn't entirely sure why she was so surprised, "Unless you have another power I wasn't aware of." She added as she glanced over at him.
Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_lqjgwtXRFg1qcnetxo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:33 am

Dimitri was glad she had her back to him at the moment, or else she might've actually seen his embarrassed expression. "Let's hope for everyone's sake that I don't have more powers to discover," he half joked, letting his hand slowly travel slighly further down her back.
He was never one to care much about other's aspekts and such, but he found himself quite enjoying having his hands on her....
Eeyupp, he's defenetliy fallen deep here, with no chance of gettign back up. at leats not for a while.
His smile fell slightly,but his hands didn't stop their task. "You really ok with me doing this...?"

Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) Tumblr_mp4swbLcHG1s6zqgfo1_500

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:58 am

"So you did bite her, heh nice." She said lightly shaking her head in amusement. She felt her body relax as his hands massaged her back. It was getting to be hard to concentrate when he did such a good job. She shivered a little bit as his hands moved further down and laughed at his question. "I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't sure. You having second thougts?" She asked as she glanced back at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next