War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Romanoff

Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:25 am

He took a moment before replying this time, hands sowly stopping their movements as she turned to look at him. His head was hanging slightly, his eyes hidden from her view. "Maybe," he mumbled after short silence, this time lettign his hands travel back up her body. They stopped once they reached her shoulders again, this time just holding her softly for a moment before slowly turning her around to face him. His expression held no emotion, but on the inside his mind was going crazy. He had no idea what he was doing at this point...
"What if I lose it suddenly," he finally spoke again, hands slightly tightenign their grip on ehr shoulders. "....like that time."
His green eyes came to view, glowing a soft emerald in the dark. "Why are you so comfortable around me?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:48 pm

Alexa frowned as he turned her to face him, "Because I know you, and when you bit me that one time...you could have killed me but you didn't." She pointed out gently. She slid one hand up to cup his face tenderly, "So even though you can get really scary at times...I know that deep down your humanity is still there." She said quietly. She had seen him at his worst and right after he had felt terrible, even if her memory was hazy she remembered that much. "Would you ever hurt me knowingly Dimitri?" She asked quietly.
(Sorry for late reply, not feeling well DX)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:52 pm

(aah then maybe you should rest up hon?? :3 *huggles*)

He didn't reply immediately this time either, just simply stared down into the water. Feelign her warm and tender touch on his face, he slowly allowed his eyes to meet hers. He wonderd if they were still shifting between blue and green at this point, and how weird that may look to her.
At her words, he closed his eyes for moment.
''...your humanity is still there''
Of course he knows that. He's not an animal, he was born a human and would die as one. WHat people said didn't matter. It never did.
Memories from those times he'd snapped and killed in hazy bloodlust returned again, and he couldn't hide the shame and fear in his eyes at he slowly opened them this time.
"Of course not," he said quietly, leaning into her touch with a deep sigh. "Of course I wouldn't...." he slowly repeated, placing his own hand over hers, leaning forward until their foreheads were touching.
"...i'm just as human like everyone else.... but maybe..."
Whether he ahd notice dit himself or not, both his hands had moved to cup Alexa's face lovingly now, his thumbs lovingly stroking her cheeks as he lowerd his face towards hers. "...maybe that's my problem. Not my animal side, but my human side."
He stayed like that for a moment, letting his warm breathe hit her face, hands carresing her face delicatly. And then he smiled. With a michevious glint in his now deep emerald eyes, he closed the distance between them.

(..............*hides* x'3)
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:40 am

Alexa frowned as he kept speaking, "If anything being human makes you who you are." She said gently. "The animal side, contains all the passion and the raw emotion. Both are equal parts of you Dimitri." She said quietly. She saw his eyes glint mischieviously and before she could react his lips descended on hers. A shock ran through her at the contact and her free hand moved to slide up and around his neck as she kissed him tenderly.
(YAY!)
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 3:26 am

If Dimitri was surprsied that she returned the kiss, all the thoughts he had quickly flew out the window anyway as soon as she kissed back. Ok, so maybe he's had a hunch this whole time that they've been both feeling the same this whole time, and therefor felt more confident about this before he had leaned forward. But you could never be too sure.
He allowed his hands to travel further down, wrapping his arms around her midriff and pressing their bodies even closer togheter, leaving no space between as he deepend the kiss.

Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 Giphy
(found the perfect gif!!! *.*)

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 12:33 pm

She gasped into the kiss as he drew them closer together, her hands tightened on him as she responded to his lips against her own. Feeling his hands on her only made her even more excited and she slid one hand down to rest on his shoulder as she kept kissing him eagerly. If Torunn could see her now, she would probably strike her with lightning, she thought with some amusement.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 2:36 pm

If I suddenly die when struck by lighting, then at least i'd know why, Dimitri couldn't help but think somewhere in the back of his mind, seeing both Thor and Torunn hunting him down and then use his corpse as bait when fishing sea monsters. But as a matter of fact, at the moment he couldn't care. If he hadn't been so proud he might've even admited to this being all worth it.
He didn't know how much time went by, but at some point he slowly pulled back when the need for air was becoming a must. He barely even moved though, just abrely leaving some soace between their lips, arms still holding ehr close to him and forhead touching hers.
"Well that went better than I thought," he whisperd, giving her sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 6:39 pm

She felt slightly dizzy by the time they pulled back for air and laughed breathily at his comment, "Oh really? And what were you expecting exactly?" She asked just as softly as him, though now it seemed that perhaps he did feel the same about her. Her smile softened and she ran one hand through his wet hair as she smiled up at him.
Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 Tumblr_m82r9bpDsy1ql2gms
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:47 am

He chuckled, moving his head lower until his lips gently tocuhed her throat. "A lighting bolt through the head?" he suggested, allowing one hand to tangle in her wet hair, and the other to travel further down her body.
"What were you expecting?"

Back to top Go down
Alexa Foster

Alexa Foster

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:07 am

As his lips traveled down her throat, her pulse sped up. "The same as you...I keep thinking Torunn will show up and fry us." She admitted with a little laugh as she shivered from the feel of his hands against her skin. "Then again, dad would probably do the same." She said after a moment before his lips grazed a sensitive spot and she let out a tiny moan.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 12:32 pm

Dimitri let out a breathless chuckle against her throat, sadly having no problem seeing the two deities teaming up and give him a slow, agonizing death. He almost shudderd at the thought. That might just afterall become reality....
Hearing her moan made him forget about that however, and he continued kissing and nipping down her neck.Dimitri had her body leaning over the edge of the pool, not exactly leaving her any room to move away at this point. He felt her pulse speed up beneath his lips, and he couldn't help but let his tongue slid out give her neck lick.
Wonder how that must've felt... having a serpent's tongue against your skin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)   Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Swim (tags: Dimitri)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2