War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello There (tags: Dean)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

Hello There (tags: Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:16 pm

After leaving from talking to her brothers, Caroline made her way around the mansion she had to feel her way around and that was when she found herself outside. It was odd, she felt like she was higher up then ground level....so maybe she was on a roof at the place they were currently trapped in? She felt her way towards the ledge and smiled as she felt the breeze hit her face gently. She wished that she didn't have to worry about what was going to happen to her and her brothers....and yet she had a feeling things here were only just beginning.
Hello There (tags: Dean) Tumblr_inline_miosr3mCRv1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Dean had been following Caroline from a fair distance since he spotted her after leaving her brothers. He had watched the movie of her torture. It sickened him seeing such a lovely delicate looking girl put through that. He didn't know what it was but she was drawing him in he wanted her, to be near.

She was just so beautiful. He stepped closer to her as she stepped near the edge.

He grabbed her are gently. "Careful you don't want to get too close to the edge." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers

Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 11:55 pm

She jumped a little and pulled her hands free, "Who are you?" She asked, her eyes blindly moving around as she tried to get a sense on where he was. A small sound alerting her that he was right in front of her, "Its not very often someone can sneak up on me like that." She said as she stared off to the side of him.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:22 am

He reached out for her shoulders to steady her. "I'm Dean." He said gently. He pushed some hair from her face behind her ear. "I saw the movie of your torture." He told her simply. "I wanted to see how you were." He told her gently.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:25 am

She wasn't so sure she liked him touching her like that and ducked her head, "Oh...I forgot it was broadcast." She said with some disgust and sighed. "You probably already know who I am then, I'm Caroline." She said simply as she looked up in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:46 am

He smiled down at her. "Would you like to go down stairs and get something to eat?" He asked her gently letting his finger tips over her upper arm.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:55 am

As his fingertips started running over her arm, she stepped back and away from him, "Oh um I'm not hungry, thank you though." She said as her back hit the edge and she braced herself against it as she looked down. "I think I should go, my brothers are probably worried about me." She said as she pushed herself away from the edge and started to walk past him, almost bumping him in the process.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:36 am

He reached out to steady her as she moved past him. "Let me help you down to the living room." he offered. "You still don't know the lay out of this place yet and I'd hate for you to get hurt unnecessarily." he said gently gripping her arm keeping her in place.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:12 pm

She bit down on her lip but she knew he was right, much as she disliked the idea. "All right fine." She said quietly, her hand brushing back some hair that had fallen into her face.  She wasn't sure if she liked the idea but right now she did need to know the layout of the place...besides the living room should be an open area.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Dean smiled as he began guiding her off the roof and down the stairs. "If you like I can help you find your room if you like?" He asked her gently stroking her arm as they walked down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:29 pm

She frowned a little bit as he started stroking her arm and shifted a little bit away from him, "Um...ok I guess." She said quietly, the bad feeling in her stomach kept growing the more he touched her, "Why are you touching me?" She blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:47 pm

Dean smirked as he continued touching her arm. He wrapped one arm around her shoulders. "I just don't want you to fall down the stairs. Just in case." He said gently. One hand began twirling a lock of her hair around his finger gently.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:51 pm

She flinched as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and then started twirling a strand of her hair, "Does that include touching my hair?" She asked darkly as she used her hand to push his hand that was in her hair to fall back. "I hardly know you and I'm not really a fan of people I don't know touching me." She said as she gripped the railing and slipped away from his arm that had been wrapped around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Deans smile widened as she pulled away a little. It was cute how she was trying to pull away from him. "To be fair to me your hair is really soft," He said as he continued to play with her hair.

"and if you really want to get to know me you can ask me whatever you like and I'll answer you as honestly as I can." He offered.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:35 pm

She twisted her body away from him, "Be that as it may...I still don't like having people touch it." She said. All right then Dean, how old are you?" She asked bluntly. She got the feeling that he was much older then her...judging by his deep voice and how much taller he was then her.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:43 pm

He smiled as he took her arm continuing to lead her down the steps. "I'm 17." He answered her simply. "You're 13 right?" He clarified.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:50 pm

At his question she sighed, "Yes which to you means off limits." She said as she tried to pull her hand free. "Next question, what's your last name?" She asked as they finally reached the end of the stairs and she stepped further away from him, trying to keep some distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Dean laughed. "Oh that just makes it more fun." He said jokingly. "My last name is Adam but your more likely to know my mother more likely, Ms. Marvel, Carol Danvers." He answered kindly.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:27 pm

The name did sound familiar but she still kept her guard up, if only because her two brother's would want her to be alert at all times. "Yeah that does sound familiar." She said slowly as she kept her face straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:31 pm

He smiled down at her. "She works with S.H.E.I.L.D. and the Avengers mostly." He told her. "So any other questions Sweet Caroline?" He asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:43 pm

"Yeah, one...do you normally flirt with someone who's five years younger then you?" She asked bluntly as she kept walking. "I'm only asking as I am sure you don't want to be mistaken for a pervert." She added before she let out a sigh and spun around in his direction. "I'm sorry but I'm not used to attention from older men...so please can you stop?" She asked.
Hello There (tags: Dean) Tumblr_inline_miosqvLwZm1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Dean smiled at her as she asked these questions. "Well to answer your first question no I don't usually flirt with someone so young but If you think about it five years isn't that big of a gap. I mean look at your parents your father is hundreds of years older then your mother. My father was similar he was a child in Ancient Egypt. And you should prepare yourself your a very beautiful woman you'll be getting even more attention the older you get." He kept his hand carefully on her arm not wanting to scar her off too badly.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:14 pm

It was as if he was throwing her own words back at her from her conversation with Justin, "I know that but just don't." She said, her hands running across the name plates of the rooms they passed, each one had names under them in Braille. As soon as they reached her room, she turned to go in "Well it was...interesting to meet you Dean." She said as she put her hand on the knob.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Dean grabbed her free hand pulling her slightly away from the door and kissed the back sweetly. "I hope you have a relaxed sleep." He whispered against her hand. "If you need anything I'm in room eight." He told her before releasing her hand.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:35 pm

She tried not to rub the back of her hand on her jeans and smiled in his direction, "I'll remember that." She said quietly before opening the door and slipping inside and shutting the door, finally allowing herself to rub her hand before hurrying towards where the bathroom was...if she could remember which way it was. As soon as she reached it, she shut the door behind her and started to undress...she needed a shower. After checking the layout she noted that most everything in the bathroom had labels in Braille. So at least she would know what product she would be putting in her hair, she stood in the bathroom wearing a towel that was wrapped around her slim frame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello There (tags: Dean)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next