War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stefan Creed

Stefan Creed

Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole)   Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:31 pm

After leaving his sister's room, Stefan decided to scope out his new room and see what his room mate was like. As he waved good-bye to Sebastion he opened the door and paused in surprise when he saw the blonde from earlier. "Well I wasn't expecting to have you as my room mate." He said with a slow smile on his face. He stepped further into the room as his eyes scanned the area. It was a lot like Caroline's own room the only difference was the blonde sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Wilson

Nicole Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole)   Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Nicole had been sitting on her bed, reading a book she had gotten from the bookshelf. She was trying hard to erase the images she had saw on screen in the theatre. She felt sorry for both the girls, but all she needed to do right now was erase those feelings from her head and move forward. If she kept letting them get to her, she wouldn't be able to protect herself. Nicole didn't need to be scared, she needed to be prepared. So she had to get her mind off of both the testing, and torture shows. She had make sure she wouldn't end up like that. Plus it didn't help that she felt like she was the only one here without powers, so she had to be guard with everyone here. How would she know that one of them wouldn't kill her the moment she turns her back on them. No matter what, she had to be prepared. Slowly the thoughts vanished from her head and she read her book in peace.

She had only gotten to the thirty-ish page when she suddenly heard the door open, causing her to immediately look up. When she saw who it was, she smiled gently before laughing at his comment. "I wasn't expecting you either, but hey I'm not complaining!" Nicole said as she put her hands up in surrender, before laughing as she hopped off of the bed. Though, even if she sounded like she was joking, Nicole was pretty happy to have him as a room-mate. Having someone that looked good on the eyes made her pretty happy. Now she would have something to look at if she was bored. Hopefully he wouldn't notice whenever that opportunity had arisen. "But one rule, I get the bed next to the window!" Nicole said as she pointed to the bed she was on, before walking towards the male as she suddenly stretched out her hand.

"By the way, my name is Nicole, Nicole Wilson." Nicole said as she smiled.

Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole) Tumblr_lxc0evyLUA1r0frfb
Back to top Go down
Stefan Creed

Stefan Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole)   Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:36 pm

He smiled down at her and shook her hand, "Stefan Creed, its nice to finally put a name to the face." He said before he released her hand and gestured to the book she had been reading. "So what were you reading?" He asked curiously, he was surprised that she had even found something to read in this place but then again he really shouldn't be so surprised. "You get the bed by the window? That's like the best place to sleep." He added with mock sadness. It wasn't really like him to tease but something about her made him act different.
Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole) Tumblr_mlbeyeAKUw1rhw3hro1_500
Back to top Go down
Nicole Wilson

Nicole Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole)   Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:45 pm

"It's nice to meet you Stefan, and the same to you." Nicole said as she gave him a little wink, before she looked at the book she had been reading as he asked her about it. "I do not know, it's called Uglies. It's pretty interesting, but I'll let you read it! It's always fun to learn things by yourself." She said before she skipped over to the window to check out the view they had. It was pretty good, but it could've been better. Though when she heard Stefan tease her about her claiming the bed. Which caused her to laugh before she looked back at him. "Well you snooze, you lose! Plus I got here first, so I get the first choice!" She said as she did a little dance as she tilted her head back a bit, teasing him right back. Normally she wasn't like this, but this guy kept bringing out her playful side. Maybe it was because she was bored?

Nicole proceeded to walk around the room, checking out every little thing. She hadn't really examined the room, she had just grabbed a book and immediately read it so she could get her mind off of things. She then proceeded into the bathroom, only to stop as her eyes widened. "Whoa, these people are sure making us feel like guests! Both the bedroom and the bathroom look amazing! Dibs on the first one to get in the shower." Nicole said as she giggled.

Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole) Tumblr_mgi13mcUEz1s0x7tdo1_500
Back to top Go down
Stefan Creed

Stefan Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole)   Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:01 am

He smiled as she winked at him and looked down as he listened to her talk about Uglies, "Oh that book...yeah I've seen it but I've never actually read it." He said with a little laugh. He watched as she skipped towards the window and looked out at the view, "I've seen better views though....so I guess I'm not that upset over it." He said teasingly as he leaned against the wall. He watched as she started to examine the girl, much like one would react at Christmas as soon as she reached the bathroom though he chuckled. "You make it sound like you've never used one." He said jokingly as he pushed himself off the wall and joined her side. His jaw dropping when she saw what she had been freaking out over, "Ok that is not fair, you claimed the window bed!" He protested.
Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole) Tumblr_mjrjjvwZFo1rhw3hro1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole)   Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Roomie ;) (tags: Nicole)
Page 1 of 1