War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:07 am

Alice walked in the direction of her room, she had been walking with Dean down the hallway for awhile trying to find his room, she paused when she reached her room and saw his name engraved next to hers. "Well I guess that solves the mystery...looks like you'll be roomed with me." She said with a little smile back at him before she opened the door and put her bag on her bed. Pulling out her things she headed for the shower, "I call dibs on the shower, I keep a dagger on me though so don't get any ideas." She said warningly as she headed for the shower room.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:18 am

Dean grinned and laughed. "I'll keep that in mind." After Alice went into the shower he hung up his jacket and stripped off his tank throwing it into the dirty clothes hamper. He pulled off his black cargo pants leaving him in his black boxer briefs. He tent to the drawers and pulled out another pair of underwear and a pair of sweat pants.

He dropped the clothes on his bed and laid down stretching out. He folded his arms under his head as he waited for Alice to leave the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:40 am

Once she was in the bathroom, she locked the door and then started to change out of her clothes. Getting into the shower, she undid her braid and ran a hand through her messy brown locks, she stood under the shower head and got her hair thoroughly drenched before she started applying shampoo. As she cleaned herself she silently wondered about her new room mate, she didn't know him so she would be on her guard while she was around him. Once she was done, she dried herself off with a towel and then changed into her fresh set of clothes. Finding a brush in the bathroom she started running it through her hair while she tried to find a hair blow dryer.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:50 am

Dean yawned as he continued waiting for Alice to leave the bathroom so he could shower himself. He snuggled into the bed enjoying the soft bed. If she wasn't out soon he would knock and see how much longer she would be. Unlike most of the other woman here he had to sleep in the same room as this girl. Better not to maker her want to slit his throat in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 3:14 am

Finished blow drying her hair Alice ran her fingers through it before she called it good and left the bathroom carrying her work out clothes to the dirty clothes hamper. She jumped when she spotted Dean wearing only a set of boxer shorts as he lay on his bed. She averted her eyes, "I see you've made yourself comfortable." She said dryly as she turned away from him and took the bag off her bed.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:06 pm

Dean smirked at her from his place on his bed.  "Well it's my room too.  If you want to walk around topless or in your underwear it won't bother me."  He said jokingly.  He then hopped off the bed grabbing his sweat pants and change of underwear.  He stood beside Alice about to enter the restroom.  "If you want to come in and scrub my back for me you're welcome to come in."  he says with a cocky grin before entering the bathroom and closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 2:54 pm

She watched him leave with a small grimace, it wasn't that she didn't think he was cute...he was just not exactly her type. Running a hand through her still damp hair, she went to the nearby bookcase and pulled out a book, something called The Hunger Games. Shrugging she sat down on her bed and started to read it as she heard the shower start up.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Dean grinned as he began to shower. The hot water cascading down his body. He dried off quickly after getting out. He pulled on the clean boxers and then the sweat pants. His hair was short enough that a quick towel dry was all he needed to dry off his hair.

He walked out and looked around the room. Alice was siting reading some book. "So Al what are you reading?" He asked curiously as he sat down on his bed near her.

(sorry it took so long busy and my neck hurt yesterday. And i saw what you did with that Hunger Games thing ^^)
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:59 pm

(yhup and sorry it took me so long, had to get in my Alice mood Razz)
Alice glanced back at him, he was shirtless and only wearing sweat pants she turned back around and looked at the book in her lap, "Uhm something called The Hunger Games." She said with a shrug. "Its pretty good so far." She said, she couldn't help but silently wonder why the people here even bothered giving them reading material....then again nothing here really made any sense.
Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) Tumblr_inline_moiywfbaph1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Daen smiled and leaned forward. "So Al, where are you from?" He asked clasping his hands and propping his elbows on his knees as he looked at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:00 am

She grimaced inwardly the name wasn't something she liked, "Gotham...born and raised, right on the East Coast." She said with a shrug. "You?" She asked as she set the book to the side figuring she would talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:58 am

Dean laughed when he saw Alice give a slight grimace. "You don't like Al as a nickname do you?" He asked with a joking tone knowing already that she didn't like it. "I grew up on the S.H.E.I.L.D. Helicarrier." He told her. "So there wasn't a specific place I grew up all over the place." He explained happily.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:39 pm

She frowned, she didn't recognize the name S.H.I.E.L.D. or anything about a hellicarrier, "No I don't." She said with a shrug before she leaned more towards him, "So what's S.H.I.E.L.D. ?" She asked curiously.
Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) Tumblr_inline_moizhqwZGn1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:09 pm

Dean smiled. "I'll make sure not to call you that then." He told her kindly. "You must be from a different world then me. Most people know what S.H.I.E.L.D. It stands for Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division. Think of it as a badass version of the C.I.A. They also have international reach and interactions." He explained with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:54 pm

She frowned, "Sounds like the Justice League." She muttered, though it did make sense that she could be from a different world then his. "So you were raised on a helicarrier? What was that like?" She asked curiously as she studied him with interest.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Dean smiled. "I have heard of the Justice League. That's more like a club. S.H.E.I.L.D. is more like a job for the people that work there." He explained. "I loved growing up on the Helicarrier." He told her with a wide boyish grin. "There were these incredible people around me all the time. Scientists that loved showing off things and blowing them up." He said jokingly. "And these incredible secret agents that could kill a normal person 20 ways with a pair of tweezers." He said.

When Dean talked about the people that he grew up with he always seemed to be more boyish compared to normal.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:18 am

Alice listened to him with a small smile on her face but wasn't so sure how he had just brushed off the Justice League. Her dad was one of the heads and it wasn't just a club, it had ties in the government and had some pretty high-tech stuff. The Watchtower for instance was her dad's design and was above quality grade with all of the best in high tech gear, plus it was in space. "Sounds like a fun place to grow up." She said eventually.
(and uhm how would he know about the Justice League? BA wouldn't mention anything about his world Razz)
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Den grinned widely. "Yeah. It was awesome. There's a group called The Avengers that are associated with S.H.E.I.L.D. Now the Avengers are more like your Justice League." he explained. "But my mom worked with them a lot so I spent a lot of time with them. They were so cool. A super soldier, a Norse god, a billionaire genius playboy philanthropist with a suit of armor that shoots missiles and lets him fly, and a genius that turns into a giant green rage monster. And those are just the founding members that aren't directly connected to S.H.E.I.L.D." He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:33 am

She nodded in understanding, The Justice League was a lot larger and had more of a variety of members. However she could tell he liked talking about this group so she let him while she tugged on a stray thread that was poking up from her sheets. Her mind kept wandering though and she couldn't help but think about her brother, she hoped he was all right.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:45 pm

"And I'm boring you." he said with a laugh as he watched Alice zone out. "So tell me about you Alice." he asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)   Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome In Roomie (tags Dean)
Page 1 of 1