War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)

Go down 
+16
Aidan Quinn
Nicole Wilson
Alora Howlett
Thomas Wayne
Tobias Green
Signy
Stefan Creed
Denise Hunter
Robin Storm
Sebastian Creed
James Howlett
Rose Wilson
Annette Quinn
Helena Kyle
Caroline Creed
Shadow King
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robin Storm

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:25 am

Signy wrote:
Signy's eyes narrowed as she studied him, she had a feeling that he was being honest but that she was right initially.  She shrugged, "I am not lost...whoever took us brought us here for a reason.  What that reason is remains to be seen." She stated matter of factly.  The collars were a nuisance and she hoped she wouldn't have to wear them much longer then she absolutely had too.  "What is your name?" She asked eventually, her eyes studying him thoughtfully.
Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mpmywjCh7b1qz4rgp
"Pretty sure my name's Robin," he murmured, glancing around at the crowd some as he noticed everyone was pretty much awake at this point. Once again, his eyes landed on the man resopnsible for this, and bit his tounge before bursting out any questions.
He smiled back at the girl at it his side. "What's yours?" he asked, hands burying themself inside his pokets before he started to fidget, only to feel somethign familiar between his fingers as he digged up his beloved harmonica. "Yay~ It survied!"

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6ysuzltA31rayknio1_500

Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:30 am

Stefan Creed wrote:
Stefan stumbled back a little bit when Sebastion tackled him into a hug along with Caroline and allowed it only briefly before gently shoving them away.  "Somehow I doubt that Sebastion." He said dryly before he steadied Caroline, he turned when he heard someone comment on him and Sebastion. He frowned a little bit and turned to see a lovely blonde studying him before her eyes turned on the man who seemed to be in charge.  His eyes narrowed as she started to talk to him and then before he even knew what he was doing he was walking next to her and taking a place next to her in a protective way.  "I think we'd all like that answer." He said, his eyes fixated on the man directly ahead of him and giving him a glare reminiscent of his father's.
Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_mjv8feyk5c1rhw3hro1_500
Sebastian just pouted again, either for ebing pushed of his twin or for not understandign the situation at hand, he wan't sure himself at the moment, and thus continued to cuddle Caroline instead.
Hearing the same his brother did, he raised an eyebrow at the blonde who just commented about them, chuckling at her amused. Sobber or not, that wouldn't be the first time someone asked if they were seeing double when they laid eyes on Creed twins.
"Well, the collar does suit you at least," he commented nonchallantly to the blonde.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7qp9pB4D71rt3fn2
Back to top Go down
Denise Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:40 am

"Definitely not gonna get bored, eh," Denise repeated to herself as she took in everyone and heard their conversations.
Quite litterly all kinds of people lumped up in the same mess, for whatever the reason that man have... she thought to herself as he walked through the crowd, accidently bumping into soem of them but not bothering apologizing as she did so. Igoring the other few who had demanded answears of him, she stopped close enough for her to brun her yellow eyes into his. "May we at least know what to call you then?" she spat at him, arms crossed in a demandign way over her chest.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mk4tdgawCz1rcheh4

Back to top Go down
Tobias Green

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:51 am

Rubbing his face with both hands, Tobis struggled to keep himself up on his feet a few seconds, and try not fall over along with he way the world spun around at the moment. What did he even do last night? Something fucked up, that's for sure, he chuckled to himself, before bendign voer slightly as he started to feel nauseous.
"Um hey.... people? Anyone?" he slurred as he dragged himself over to the closest to him, someone called Annette and Aidan or something. Placing a hand on the guy's shoulder, he leaned slightly onto him. "Ey, excuse me. But do you know where the bathroom is-" before finishing his sentence he double over again and vomited. Lucky for the other people, he was used to doing this and had time to turn the other way as he did so.
"....nevermind."

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_maii58ncFc1rv2ig2
Back to top Go down
Dante Al Ghul

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:34 pm

Alora Howlett wrote:
When James had asked Alora if what she had saw was bad, she was going to respond but suddenly heard a male's voice asking James if she was alright. This made Alora turn and look up at the male, only to stop a little when she saw how the man looked. She couldn't help but eye him up and down, before looking back at his face. Causing her to feel a bit guilty she had checked out the male. This made her turn to look at James, before looking back at the male when he knelt down next to her. Her piercing, bright blue eyes looking straight at him. A part of her felt cautious of him, but another part of her trusted him. So when he asked her if he could look at her neck, she hesitated before finally nodding at him before looking away from him. As he looked at her neck, she winced a bit at his touch. She wasn't use to strangers touching her, but slowly relaxed after he moved away from her a bit. It wasn't until he spoke about her burns did she look back at him. As she looked at him, his eyes had shifted from her then to James'. It wasn't until he had suddenly looked at her and stared into to her eyes, did something happen.

Alora's body suddenly tensed up, and her eyes suddenly dilating, before feeling a tight grip around her heart. She gasped, closing her eyes as quickly as she could before the vision suddenly started in her head. When the picture appeared in her head, Alora gasped once more before going completely silent. She watched the scene play out..

It was both her and the male kissing, passionately. It looked like they both had gone through something terrible for both of them had scraps and had dirt all over them. Though, the male looked a bit more torn up than she did. They were kissing, and kissing, before pulling away and looking into each others eyes. It was then did Alora herself in the vision told the male that she loved him. As she told him this, his eyes looked at her with nothing but loved and immediately told her that he loved her back. Then they kissed again, before pulling away and speaking once more.

"I'm so glad I didn't lose you, I thought I was going to lose you forever.."

"You'll never lose me, Lora, never. I promise. I'll fight my hardest to stay alive and be with you, forever."

This caused Alora to gasp again and grip at the ground as she continued to watch the scene. She watched how both of them kissed again, before everything started to get crazy and broken up. All she saw next was her pushing him onto the bed, before the vision zoomed in and flashing to different scenes, scenes she didn't understand. Suddenly, everything went dark and she was forced out of the vision as the collar finally shocked her. Making her shriek as she gasped and opened her eyes, before breathing as she leaned back against her brother. Her eyes locked on the male's, and her cheeks flushed with a red tint.

As she stared at the male, she couldn't help but see the scene over and over, and his expression kept flashing to the soft one she had just witnessed. Causing her to bite her lip, before taking a deep sigh as she looked down and closed her eyes. She took a couple of seconds to calm herself down once more, before looking back up at him. "S-sorry, I uh, I had a uh, vision.. Seems like they are really heavy right now.. I, uh, ... yeah." Alora said as she could feel nothing but shyness, and panic around this male. It wasn't noticeable, but Alora was shaking and she was sure James would feel her shaking as well. So when she saw the male looking at her like he was confused, she knew she needed to make him unconfuse. "I had a vision of this very moment, of us, talking and you looking at my wounds. And before that I had a vision of what had happened while I was out of it.." She quickly explained, answering both of their questions, before smiling softly.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_ln7hciyDz61qk45dt
Dante looked at James questionably about Alora, showing concern in them, before they shifted back to Alora. He watched as James held her protectively after she went through another shock.

He raised an eyebrow at the tint of red that appeared on her cheeks, before she mentioned she had a vision. "... A vision?" He asked, before she answered his question. He gave a nod to what she was saying, but noticed the surprised look on James' face.

"Soo... you had a vision of the present?" James asked, looking down at his younger sister.

Dante glanced at their host who was still standing there, watching them. "I would say, we find a place with first aid... Do you two want to see if that mansion up there has any? I'm pretty sure none of us know where we are... For all we know there is nothing for miles." He said, standing up. He held his hand out to Alora. "I think working together we will figure out how to get out of this place..." He said, giving a glance to James, but looking mostly at Alora.
Back to top Go down
Alice Wayne

Alice Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:05 pm

Alice woke up with her head killing her, she was vaguely aware that her brother was approaching her and she slowly stood up. Stumbling a little bit she turned her gaze towards him and then looked down, "Thomas...what's going on?" She asked her voice sounding a little slurred as her head was still killing her.
Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mojxw0rr531qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Signy

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Robin Storm wrote:
"Pretty sure my name's Robin," he murmured, glancing around at the crowd some as he noticed everyone was pretty much awake at this point. Once again, his eyes landed on the man resopnsible for this, and bit his tounge before bursting out any questions.
He smiled back at the girl at it his side. "What's yours?" he asked, hands burying themself inside his pokets before he started to fidget, only to feel somethign familiar between his fingers as he digged up his beloved harmonica. "Yay~ It survied!"

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_m6ysuzltA31rayknio1_500

Signy was about to reply when she saw him pull out some odd instrument, "What is that?" She asked curiously as she studied the instrument with equal parts fascination and curiousity. She had never seen something like that before and her interest showed on her face as she looked at it.
Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mpmz4m3q2W1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Nicole Wilson

Nicole Wilson

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Sebastian Creed wrote:
Stefan Creed wrote:
Stefan stumbled back a little bit when Sebastion tackled him into a hug along with Caroline and allowed it only briefly before gently shoving them away.  "Somehow I doubt that Sebastion." He said dryly before he steadied Caroline, he turned when he heard someone comment on him and Sebastion. He frowned a little bit and turned to see a lovely blonde studying him before her eyes turned on the man who seemed to be in charge.  His eyes narrowed as she started to talk to him and then before he even knew what he was doing he was walking next to her and taking a place next to her in a protective way.  "I think we'd all like that answer." He said, his eyes fixated on the man directly ahead of him and giving him a glare reminiscent of his father's.
Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_mjv8feyk5c1rhw3hro1_500
Sebastian just pouted again, either for ebing pushed of his twin or for not understandign the situation at hand, he wan't sure himself at the moment, and thus continued to cuddle Caroline instead.
Hearing the same his brother did, he raised an eyebrow at the blonde who just commented about them, chuckling at her amused. Sobber or not, that wouldn't be the first time someone asked if they were seeing double when they laid eyes on Creed twins.
"Well, the collar does suit you at least," he commented nonchallantly to the blonde.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_m7qp9pB4D71rt3fn2
When one of the twins walked up to Nicole and stood in front of her a bit protectively, Nicole couldn't help but look at the back of his head. She looked at him, wondering why he was standing in front of her like that. Was it because he didn't want her to get hurt for the way she talked to the man who was probably in charge of this? Either way she could take care of herself, but she decided to hold her tongue just for this one. As she kept her mouth shut, her eyes went to look at the man in front of her, before she suddenly heard the other twin speak up and say how she looked good in a collar. Which made her eyebrow raise and her whole body to turn towards him as she crossed her arms. "Oh it does, huh? Well probably almost everything would look good on me, but I rather have something else. Like a necklace! I rather not feel like a dog." Nicole said, having her voice full of energy and pep, before it got serious as her face got serious and glared at the male a little. "Plus, I do not like feeling like almost everything I do will end up with me being shocked like a dog by a mean owner!" She said.

Though, before she could waste any more time on the subject she looked away from the male to look back at the man she had asked a question to. "Are you going to answer my questions or not? Plus, if you are in charge of this whole thing, then you should explain what the hell is going on here. Or we'll never figure out and do everything wrong! Seriously, stop staring at us all creepy like and answer our questions. It's rude!" Nicole said, not caring how she was speaking to this man. She needed answers, and she wasn't going to stop until she got some. If the man did attack though, she would be on her guard and would try to fight him off as much as possible. The sad thing was, she wasn't very patient.. She wasn't able to inherit her father's patience.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mqo3d09HNx1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Robin Storm

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:31 pm

As if forgettign the girl was even there for a moment, Robin snapped his head back to her, givign ehr another one of his sheepish smlies. "Oh this?" he said, holding up his beloved instrument happily for her to have a better look. "It's an harmonica... you've never seen one before?" he asked, slightly astounded. "Umm.... what did you say your name was?"

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_mb2g61dQ9K1rqfa8mo1_400
Back to top Go down
Stefan Creed

Stefan Creed

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Stefan glanced over at his brother when he commented on the collar to the blonde slightly behind him.  "No one likes feeling like an animal right Sebastion?" He asked as he studied his brother with a hard gaze before looking at the young woman again.  He always hated it whenever he was reminded about his dad as Sebastion well knew, his eyes turned back to the man who was watching them and he grimaced, he hated the guy....what gave him the right to take them anyway?
--
Caroline was starting to feel slightly claustrophobic and gently pushed away from Sebastion, "Are mom and dad here?" She asked quietly as clung to his hand still.  She didn't want to let go not when she was afraid she would lose him again...she would have done the same with Stefan but he wasn't next to her anymore so she reached for James's hand with her free one.
--
Signy frowned, harmonica?  What a strange little name , "I am Signy, daughter of Hel and Narfi." She said with with a wide smile.  She was proud of her heritage, even though others on Asgard might view the relationship as incestuous she was just happy that she had the coolest parents ever.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Creed

Sebastian Creed

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Sebastian couldn't help chuckle at Nicole's respone. He had honestly not meant it in a bad way when he commented about the collar, butactually meat it as a compliment. Hey, he wa still half alseep, he'll get more serious later.
He would've just given the blonde a cheeky grin, but it quickly fell as his twin spoke up, clearly unamused by Sebastians words. As usual.
He gave his brother a blank stare, before sighing and lokking the other way. Yeah ok, maybe wron chocie of words on his part again but geez... His bro needed to cool of more often.
He gently squeezed Caroline's hand as a reassuring that thigns would turn ok, giving her a warm smile as he let his brother hiss at their kidnapper.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Romanoff

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 5:20 pm

Robin blinked at Signy, again, and would've laughed thinking she was just messing around with him. But since waking up in the middle of nowhere with no memory of how or when he got there, with a bunch of other strange people, he shut himself up. "Um sorry, did you say Hel?" he snickerd. "As in, the Goddess of Death Hel?"
He stared blankly at the girl for a couple of more seconds, mostly to think through some thigns quickly to himself.
I don't recall going to the mentalhospital lately.... and from what i've seen of these people around me, they're not what woudl say 'normal' either. And this would sort of maybe explain the weird suff i've bene through, he kept musing to himself a couple fo minutes.
"That is pretty cool," he then finally replied in pure honesty. "Should I bow?" he half joked.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_m8ibqe4k0x1rqfa8mo1_r1_400

"Something tells me you're worried about your sanity," a silky voice suddnely spoke up from behind Robin, making the teen almsot jump out of his skin in surprise and stumble around on his feet. With one hand above his beating heart, he gave the other guy a surprsied and questioning look. For some reason, the first thignt hat came to mind as he took this guy in, was [i]Serpent.[/i]

Ignoring the still surprised teen, Dimitri turned his full focus on girl, keeping his expression blank and unreadable. "I don't suppose you know what just happend Signy?" he asked nonchallantly. "I sort of doozed of a couple timesas the kidnapper spoke."

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_lja8u6DcYP1qbkwhho1_500
Back to top Go down
Thomas Wayne

Thomas Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:50 pm

Alice Wayne wrote:
Alice woke up with her head killing her, she was vaguely aware that her brother was approaching her and she slowly stood up.  Stumbling a little bit she turned her gaze towards him and then looked down, "Thomas...what's going on?" She asked her voice sounding a little slurred as her head was still killing her.
Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mojxw0rr531qz4rgp
Thomas put his hands on Alice's shoulders, steadying her. "Easy..." He said, before moving to her ear and whispering. "We've got trouble. We've been captured along with a few others. The guy has put collars on our necks that will shock us if we try anything... Also, the Joker Twins are here... Dante Al Ghul is here also... a long with Kara and Logan's kids... We need to be careful while we're here..." He said, before moving his head back so he can look her in the eyes.

Back to top Go down
Alora Howlett
Admin
Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:02 pm

Dante Al Ghul wrote:
Dante looked at James questionably about Alora, showing concern in them, before they shifted back to Alora. He watched as James held her protectively after she went through another shock.

He raised an eyebrow at the tint of red that appeared on her cheeks, before she mentioned she had a vision. "... A vision?" He asked, before she answered his question. He gave a nod to what she was saying, but noticed the surprised look on James' face.

"Soo... you had a vision of the present?" James asked, looking down at his younger sister.

Dante glanced at their host who was still standing there, watching them. "I would say, we find a place with first aid... Do you two want to see if that mansion up there has any? I'm pretty sure none of us know where we are... For all we know there is nothing for miles." He said, standing up. He held his hand out to Alora. "I think working together we will figure out how to get out of this place..." He said, giving a glance to James, but looking mostly at Alora.
Alora immediately looked at James when he asked about her seeing a vision of the present. She nodded, before looking down a bit. "It hurt too, like something was squeezing my heart.. My body still aches from the vision.." She explained, before looking back at the male when he suggested they should find somewhere with first aid. When he mentioned a mansion though, she looked behind her and saw that there was indeed a mansion. This made her eyes narrow a little. The situation they were in, and how they were going to be living in a mansion seemed too familiar. Alora only looked back when the male spoke and offering his hand to help her up. Which she took his hand, letting him stand up. Though, when she got back up, she turned back at the mansion. Her eyes narrowing more as she thought and started remember when her parents had spoke about how they met. What they had to do where they were, she was remembering everything before having it finally hit her. Causing her to look at the man who had spoken about why they were here and what they needed to do. Though, before she did anything she looked at the male. "Excuse me for a second.." She said politely, before looking back at the strange man.

Alora's eyes narrowed more and she took a step forward, gaining the man's attention. Her hands turned into fists, and her legs stood a part from each other a little. Giving him both a fierce gaze and stance, showing him she meant business. "Who are you!?" She asked out loud, her soft voice turning into something strong. She had a little theory of who this man was, but she was unsure to say it or not. Though, before she really thought about she needed to say or not, she spoke. "This whole situation sounds like what had happened to my mother and father. You also seem like the man who was in charge of the whole thing as well. So tell me, are you him? If not, who are you!" Alora asked, giving him a gaze that made her look completely like her father.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mr31q7BR8I1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
https://warofworldrp.rpg-board.net
James Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:32 pm

James looked up at the guy who was showing concerned for his sister. He looked back at Alora when she answered him. He looked at her with concern. "I thought Wanda took away the painful parts of the visions..." He said, with a frown. When Alora stood, James followed after, dusting off his jeans.

He looked up when Alora's demeanor changed, causing him to look at her confused. "Lora, what are you..." He started, before trailing off as his sister spoke. His blue eyes widened at the realization of her words.

He moved next to her and looked at the guy in charge. "Yeah! Who are you?" He asked, with his own Logan glare in place.

Dante gave the two of them a questionable look, before connecting what they were saying. His father had spoken to him about that incident that had taken the man Dante's (half) sister loved. When that happened, a rip came to their own world, mixing with the other world that had heroes taken. That was how Dante's parents met...

He mentally shook the thought out of his mind, before turning his gaze to their "host".
Back to top Go down
Aidan Quinn

Aidan Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Thomas Wayne wrote:
"Aidan! I was having fun!" Annette said, pouting, before snatching herself away from him. "Seriously, I'm fine, I bothered him. You know me, I can't let things go." She said, shrugging.

She punching his arm after a moment. "Took you long enough to wake up! Had me worried sick! Don't ever do that again!" She said, before suddenly hugging him after she had beat on him a little.

"...Aidan... I'm scared..." She whispered, in his ear, making sure he was the only one who heard her. She was scared, she was in a place with her ex and their mom wasn't there...

She really only had Aidan to lean on. Not that it wasn't new or anything, but Gotham was familiar...

This place gave her bad vibes...
Tobias Green wrote:
Rubbing his face with both hands, Tobis struggled to keep himself up on his feet a few seconds, and try not fall over along with he way the world spun around at the moment. What did he even do last night? Something fucked up, that's for sure, he chuckled to himself, before bendign voer slightly as he started to feel nauseous.
"Um hey.... people? Anyone?" he slurred as he dragged himself over to the closest to him, someone called Annette and Aidan or something. Placing a hand on the guy's shoulder, he leaned slightly onto him. "Ey, excuse me. But do you know where the bathroom is-" before finishing his sentence he double over again and vomited. Lucky for the other people, he was used to doing this and had time to turn the other way as he did so.
"....nevermind."
Aidan watched as how Annette pulled away and tell him how it was her fault, and that she couldn't let things go. Making him feel more angry at Thomas. He hated how he had hurt his sister's heart after finding out who their parents were. In a way he cursed Batgirl for saving him, cause if it was in his hands. He would've killed him after the torture left him unable to talk or walk. Though, before he could think even more on the subject, he suddenly received a punch from her, causing him to smirk before laughing a little at what she said. "I'm sorry, but if it helps, I was having a lovely dream." He said joking, playing back with her, before receiving a hug. Causing him to immediately hug her back. It was then did his eyes suddenly show a bit of fear. His sister had suddenly told him that she was scared, which made him immediately close his eyes tight and hug her even tighter. Though not tight enough to hurt her, it was enough to make her feel safe. "I won't let anyone hurt you Annette, I promise you. We will get out of here, alive, promise!" He said, before kissing the side of her head.

Though the touching moment was interrupted when Aidan felt a someone grab his shoulder, causing him to gently push Annette away and behind him and turn around to look at the guy. He then immediately saw how the guy didn't look good which caused him to back both him and Annette away from the guy. He gave the man a look, a what the hell is up with you look. This looked stayed on his face until he saw the man's whole posture change and looked like he was going to throw up. Aidan quickly backed him and Annette away from the male before watching him puke onto the ground, causing a disgusted unamused facial expression to show on his face. "Oh for christs sake, do you think you could've done that away from us? Jesus christ!" Aidan said, before moving forward a big and kicking the man away, watching him stumble over onto the ground. Usually people would probably ask the male if he was alright, but Aidan wasn't the type. He wasn't going to show sympathy to someone who had almost puked on both him and his sister. "Oh god, now it sticks here, thanks you idiot!" He groaned as she looked back to Annette.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_mkwn5wpPgd1qlxvxuo2_500
Back to top Go down
Annette Quinn

Annette Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Aidan Quinn wrote:
Tobias Green wrote:
"....nevermind."
Aidan watched as how Annette pulled away and tell him how it was her fault, and that she couldn't let things go. Making him feel more angry at Thomas. He hated how he had hurt his sister's heart after finding out who their parents were. In a way he cursed Batgirl for saving him, cause if it was in his hands. He would've killed him after the torture left him unable to talk or walk. Though, before he could think even more on the subject, he suddenly received a punch from her, causing him to smirk before laughing a little at what she said. "I'm sorry, but if it helps, I was having a lovely dream." He said joking, playing back with her, before receiving a hug. Causing him to immediately hug her back. It was then did his eyes suddenly show a bit of fear. His sister had suddenly told him that she was scared, which made him immediately close his eyes tight and hug her even tighter. Though not tight enough to hurt her, it was enough to make her feel safe. "I won't let anyone hurt you Annette, I promise you. We will get out of here, alive, promise!" He said, before kissing the side of her head.

Though the touching moment was interrupted when Aidan felt a someone grab his shoulder, causing him to gently push Annette away and behind him and turn around to look at the guy. He then immediately saw how the guy didn't look good which caused him to back both him and Annette away from the guy. He gave the man a look, a what the hell is up with you look. This looked stayed on his face until he saw the man's whole posture change and looked like he was going to throw up. Aidan quickly backed him and Annette away from the male before watching him puke onto the ground, causing a disgusted unamused facial expression to show on his face. "Oh for christs sake, do you think you could've done that away from us? Jesus christ!" Aidan said, before moving forward a big and kicking the man away, watching him stumble over onto the ground. Usually people would probably ask the male if he was alright, but Aidan wasn't the type. He wasn't going to show sympathy to someone who had almost puked on both him and his sister. "Oh god, now it sticks here, thanks you idiot!" He groaned as she looked back to Annette.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_mkwn5wpPgd1qlxvxuo2_500
As always, Annette felt safe in her brother's arms. "I know you will..." She said, hugging him tighter. She smiled when he kissed the side of her head, feeling content.

Her eyes popped back open when she felt Aidan suddenly go back into protective mode, moving  her to where she was behind him. She looked at the guy who randomly came up to them, looking sick. Annette's face twisted into disgust as the guy suddenly turned away, just as Aidan moved her further away from the guy.

"Ewww! Gross!" She said, feeling disgusted that the guy almost puked on them. She was relieved when Aidan kicked the guy away.

She gagged a little when the smell reached her nose. "Ugh! Couldn't you have done that behind a tree?!" She asked, before walking over to the guy on the ground. She grabbed him by the back of the head, causing him to look at her. "It's not polite to almost puke on a lady." She said, low and dangerous, before she moved to put his face in his own vomit.

What stopped her was when a girl took a step forward and started asking questions to the guy who didn't like her suggestions.

"This whole situation sounds like what had happened to my mother and father. You also seem like the man who was in charge of the whole thing as well. So tell me, are you him? If not, who are you!"

Those words made Annette frown, before having a little click in her mind. A smile fell on her face, before she started laughing. She stood up, forgetting all about puke boy. She turned to Aidan with a smile, but only he could see the slight fear in her eyes; to most it would look like she was just crazy.

"I believe Mommy told us about something like this that happened to her and Daddy in the past..."
She said, walking back over to her bother, with a little bounce in her step. "Aidy, I think we're going to go through what our parents went through. Should be interesting, don't you think?" She asked, with a gleam in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:46 am

Alora Howlett wrote:
Alora's eyes narrowed more and she took a step forward, gaining the man's attention. Her hands turned into fists, and her legs stood a part from each other a little. Giving him both a fierce gaze and stance, showing him she meant business. "Who are you!?" She asked out loud, her soft voice turning into something strong. She had a little theory of who this man was, but she was unsure to say it or not. Though, before she really thought about she needed to say or not, she spoke. "This whole situation sounds like what had happened to my mother and father. You also seem like the man who was in charge of the whole thing as well. So tell me, are you him? If not, who are you!" Alora asked, giving him a gaze that made her look completely like her father.

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mr31q7BR8I1qz4rgp
"I wouldn't answer that if I were you." Nightingale spoke, her voice echoing throughout the field, causing everyone to be quiet. She then suddenly appeared, but no one could see how she looked. All they could see was her long, pink hair, the rest of her was covered in black. She stepped in front of Shadow King and immediately put a hand over his mouth. "Cause if you do, it'll be the death of you." She hissed, before walking in front of him. Her position staring straight at Alora, before she moved to make it seem like she was staring at all of them. "You all are a brave bunch, asking such dangerous questions. I would suggest you STOP the questions and start listening to what we have told you. Though, I will answer one question, and ONLY one!" Nightingale yelled, making anyone who was trying not to be scared, tremble. Her voice sounded so threatening if it was able to, it would kill you. "This man is not in charge of this place, I am! So shut the hell up now!" She yelled, wanting to make herself clear cause she wasn't against to killing someone now. She had the powers to do it.

It was at this point her attention went on a certain Blonde haired girl, one who was being protected by one of the twins. She had been the first to cock an attitude towards Shadow King, so she wouldbe the first victim to show everyone's her powers. "Let me show you what happens if you keep asking questions, and talks to us like your some hot shot!" Nightingale said, lifting her hand towards Nicole and squeezing her hands into a fist. Causing the girl to suddenly gasp for air as she gripped her neck, falling to her knees.

"I.... can't ... breathe!" The girl gasped.

"Of course you can't, I'm blocking your air pipe. I can also crush it if I wanted to." Nightingale said, before squeezing harder, causing the girl to choke. She kept this going until she could see life about to leave the girl's eyes. It was at that moment she released her from her grip, watching Nicole gasp and fall to the ground coughing for air. "But I don't feel like killing anyone today.. You know what I feel like? For a little bit of testing and torture, and I know the two lucky people who will be my first subjects." Nightingale said, before walking towards the first subject. Caroline Creed. As she approached them, she immediately flicked her wrist sending anyone that was close to away from her, before raising her hand and closing her hand a bit. Causing Caroline to have a bit of trouble breathing, but more scared to move than anything. "You my dear will be the girl I'm going to be testing on. You will be one of the examples of what happens when someone doesn't behave. The whole, if one screws up it's everyone's fault. So you have Nicole, your brother Stefan, Alora, and James for this! So do behave and be calm when you get there." Nightingale said, before flicking her wrist, causing the girl to pass out. It was then another hooded, cloaked figure appeared next to her before taking little Caroline and disappearing.

"No Caroline!" Sebastian yelled, which caused Nightingale to turn to him and make him fly into his brother to shut up him before going back to what she was doing.

She turned around, facing Alora. The one who seemed to have connected the dots quicker than anyone else. Something pissed her off, she would be the first girl she tortured, and just knew how to do it. She immediately walked towards Alora, flicking her wrist, causing Dante and James to fly towards the others. All she wanted was Alora. When she got to her, she did the same thing to that she did to Caroline. Except she did it a bit harder. Where as Caroline could breathe, Alora couldn't. "You, you were not going to be my first torture victim. Little Annette over there was, but you had to open your mouth and ask questions that weren't in others head. You piss me off, and now you're going to pay for asking questions. You better get prepared dear, cause you're going to be in a lot of pain after this!" Nightingale said, before laughing hysterical as she knocked Alora out.

"No Alora!" Yelled James, making Nightingale to look at him and sending him flying towards his cousins. "Shut up boy, you will get to see what happens to her.. Once you get to the theatre room in the mansion of yours." She said before waving her hand which caused the collars to turn on and send all of them into the theatre room of their new home.

"Well let the games begin." Nightingale said as she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Alora Howlett
Admin
Alora Howlett

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:55 am

Back to top Go down
https://warofworldrp.rpg-board.net
Stefan Creed

Stefan Creed

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:17 am

Stefan could only stare in shock as the woman appeared and then when she started hurting the blonde next to him.  He wanted to say something but then before he could she was released, he moved to her side in an instant and put his hand on her back as he tried to help her get air back into her lungs.  He then could only watch in horror as his sister was suddenly taken by some cloaked man which caused him to stand up and move forward...he only vaguely heard his brother's shout of horror before he was flung into Stefan causing the two of them to fall to the ground.  Stefan couldn't focus on the pain though as his mind was only on what had just happened to his sister. He didn't even notice when they were sent to a theatre room.
--
Rose whistled through her teeth, shit these crazies mean business she thought as she watched the lady with the pink hair walk among them all too calmly.  She ran a hand through her hair and when they were sent magically to some theatre room she noticed some guy looking a little sick, "You all right dude?" She asked as she studied him with some concern.
--
Signy frowned as she watched everything unfold...her mother had mentioned something like this once she had forgotten most of the details but she knew it would be good to remember for later on.  
--
Alice couldn't believe Alora had been taken along with that blonde girl...she had a bad feeling about the whole thing.  She grabbed Thomas's hand and clung onto it tightly as they were sent to some theatre..

Last edited by Stefan Creed on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helena Kyle

Helena Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:40 am

Helena had walked away annoyed that Wayne would come and talk to her like that. He didn't know her, he didn't know anything about her...

She moved far from the group, but was still close enough to keep an eye on it. She leaned against a tree and sighed.

Wayne's words were still ringing in her ears...

What was I doing? For your information, I was getting my mother medicine for the pain... She thought bitterly, as she blinked back any tears that were threatening to come out. I just hope someone gets mom her medicine... She thought, sadly.

She looked up and glanced back at the group, hearing more upset and confused people waking up. Excitement seemed to be going on over there, but it didn't matter to her so much.

She just wanted to get out of there...

She looked back towards the group, before moving away from the tree. Helena started heading up to the mansion, knowing there wasn't a chance there was a phone, but it would be better than being outside with the loons...

Halfway there, she heard shouting, causing her to pause in her walking. Despite her better judgement, she looked back to see a woman with pink hair and all dressed in black, tossing people aside with some invisible force. Helena's face turned hard. If only she had her cat toys...

She looked around, trying to see if she could find anything that would make as a temporary weapon to use for a sneak attack, before she heard a beep. She reached and placed a hand on her collar, lightly touching it. What just happened?

Before she could think more on it, she blinked to find herself suddenly in a huge theatre room.

"What the hell just happened?" She asked, looking around, before noticing she was now standing by a guy and a girl that looked to be siblings. She looked at them for a moment, feeling they looked familiar to her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)   Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shall We Begin? (Tags: Everyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2