War of Worlds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello There (tags: Dean)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dean Adam

Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Dean waited and listened at Caroline's door. When he heard the water running he slipped into the room. He grinned as he waited for her to step out of the shower. He stepped into the corner and began to wait.

(I figure she won't be able to smell him because of all the soap she would have used that would have clogged up her nose.)
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:13 am

(I guess XDD)
As soon as she was out of the shower she wrapped herself in her towel and used another one to towel dry her hair. She hummed a little bit as she worked, only pausing briefly as she thought she sensed someone else in the room with her but she waited to see if she heard another noise that would tip her off. Hearing nothing she kept working on her hair and then started running one hand through it to see if it was dry enough.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:38 am

Dean licked his lips as Sweet Caroline came in wrapped only in a towel drying off her hair. He couldn't wait to watch her change into her pajamas. Her hair was still slightly wet and slapped against her shoulders. He took a breath threw his nose taking in her scent. She had a lovely floral scent going over her natural scent. She looked so delicate but he knew that she wasn't and that was such a turn on.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:53 am

Caroline paused and reached for the clothes she had left in the bathroom, as she did so her towel fell open just slightly. She refastened it before picking up her clothes and sorting through them until she felt her bra come to her finger tips and let the towel fall to the ground before she put her bra on and her underwear before she started to pull on her other clothes.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:04 am

Dean bit his lip as she dropped the towel to the floor. He crossed his arms tight over his chest to keep himself from going over to her and touch her.

Her tight petite body was so tempting to him. He wished he could touch and kiss her all over, he wanted to stop her from putting on any of her clothing but he wanted to just watch her for a bit.

She was just so tantalizingly untouched how she called to him.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:22 am

She finished changing and ran a hand through her still damp hair as she pulled it out from under the collar of her shirt and let it fall back.  She found the laundry hamper and put the towels in there before she stepped out of the shower, she yawned and moved towards her bed. She figured she could use a nap after the long day she had and then she could go and see what her brother's were up too. It didn't take her long to fall asleep and soon she was dead to the world.
Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mvhkh2yL6W1s8z4eo
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Dean grinned as Caroline fell asleep. He took a few careful steps forward wanting to make sure she was asleep before he got to close.

He sat down gently on the bed allowing it to dip under his weight.

He gently brushed her hair away from her face. Her skin was so soft. He ran his fingers down her check. He moved the blanket from off her body. He spotted a small patch of creamy skin where her shirt road up from her pants. He ran his fingers over her stomach. He ran his hand up her shirt skimming under her bra. He smirked down at her. He leaned forward brushing his lips along her temple down her check and feathered his lips over her own, licking her upper lip.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Caroline turned slightly in her sleep, her hand moving and pushing against his chest just slightly before she sighed in her sleep. She slowly started to fall back into a deeper sleep, one hand slowly sliding down and resting against Dean's leg. A little gasp left her lips as she sleepily responded to his hand running up under her shirt and she arched a little before falling back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:59 pm

Dean smirked. Sweet Caroline was so responsive to his touch. He ran his hand around her side and down and began running his hand gently over her sides.

He smirked shifting his body so her hand was resting on his member.

He continued kissing on her lips. He began moving his mouth down her neck licking the column. He made sure not to leave a single mark on her perfectly soft skin. Everything he was doing was feather light to keep her asleep.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:27 pm

Caroline slowly started to come too as she noticed something against her lips, before she started to feel something against her neck and hands...on her sides. Understanding dawned as she smelled the man above her, "Get off me!" She yelled and scrambled backwards, her head hitting the headboard with the speed that she had used. She felt...dirty, "How did you get in here?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around her in a protective gesture.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Dean allowed her to push him away a bit. He laughed and grinned at her. "Oh Sweet you didn't lock the door. I came right in. It's not a big deal. He pulled his hand back grinning down at her. "Besides you seemed to be enjoying it." He said with a slezy grin.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:05 pm

Justin walked back to the room, rubbing his neck where the collar was. After having it off for awhile, it was starting to bother him again. He thought about Rachel and smirked a bit, before Caroline popped back into his head and he winced a little. 

He told her that he would find her brothers... And he did everything but that. After his time with Rachel, he did go on the search again, but knew he had been gone much longer than he should have been...

Justin got back to the room and walked on in, while giving a small knock on the door. "Caroline, I'm back, but apparently I suck at search for people because- who the hell are you?!" He shouted, seeing the guy hovering over Caroline, while said girl was covering herself protectively. Justin ran over and pulled the guy off of the bed and pushed him hard against the wall, causing the wall to shake a little. "You have three seconds to explain what you are doing before I castrate you." His tone was low and extremely dangerous as was the glint in his brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:15 pm

Caroline shuddered at Dean's tone, "You're sick." She whispered as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. When Justin came in she couldn't help but start to cry a little, she got off the bed and made her way towards where the sound of Justin slamming Dean against the wall had come from. "I don't know how long he was in here but...he....was kissing me while I was sleeping." She whispered feeling disgusted by what had happened.
Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mvhi8aQEfF1s8z4eo
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:14 am

Dean rolled his eyes at everyone's over reaction. "Oh for god sakes nothing happened. You two are over reacting. I mean really. He said in an exasperated tone.

Even with the restraining collar on his body was very durable. Even if they wanted to hurt him they couldn't.

-------------

Ryan had been looking around trying to figure out if there was anywhere he was and what that heck was going on. (He hasn't seen what happened to Caroline)

Finally he heard a familiar voice. His sister Caroline. He opened the door looking confused. Caroline was on the been holding her blankest to her, one guy was pressing another against the wall.

Ryan's eyes narrowed when he spotted his sisters tears. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?!?!" He yelled angrily as he stalked into the room angrily.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:25 pm

Caroline was about to reply when she heard Ryan's voice and turned towards him, "Ryan?" She asked in shock before she made her way towards where his voice had come from. "Ryan calm down...everything is under control, Justin...Justin came in before anything happened." She said gently as she talked to him.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Ryan moved forward quickly and wrapped his arms around Caroline in a tight hug.

He crouched down making himself level with Caroline. He put his hands on her check making her 'look' at him. "Are you sure you're not hurt?" He asked her worriedly stroking her checks.

He ran his hands over her arms like he was trying to warm her up. He pulled her forward hugging her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:13 pm

Justin didn't release his hold on the guy when he heard someone shout, nor did he turn to see who it was. When Caroline called out the shouter's name, Justin quickly realized it had to be one of the brothers, especially when he heard Ryan as if Caroline was sure that she was okay. He moved only to put his arm against the guy's neck.

"Don't know all this guy did, but I found him hovering over your sister and just before you came in, Caroline said this pervert was kissing her while she was sleeping." Justin pushed harder into the guy at each word he put extra emphasizes on that by the end of his statement the guy was coughing a little from the lack of air coming to his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Dean reached up and sank his nails into Justin's arm pulling the arm away from his neck allowing him to breath a bit.  He looked over at the new man in the room.  He seemed very familiar with Dean's Sweet Caroline, but not in a romantic way, must be a brother.

The brother turned narrowing his eyes angrily.  He stood putting himself between Caroline and Dean as he stalked forward.

Ryan moved forward slowly stalking up to the two other men in the room.

He wanted to dismantle that son of a bitch. "I'm going to kill you you bastard." He growled.

Ignoring the other man he wrapped his hand around the jerks neck. He began to squeeze wanting to chock the asshole.

Dean made a gagging sound as the brother began chocking him.

Last edited by Dean Adam on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Caroline nodded as he turned her face more towards him, "Yes I'm fine Ryan." She said quietly before she felt him stand up and move towards the side.  She wasn't sure what Ryan was going to do...or Justin for that matter but she knew with both of them in the room, she wouldn't get hurt.  She looked down at the ground once more, no she wasn't hurt physically but inside she felt sick...why would he do that to her? Her attention moved as she heard Ryan start to choke the other man, running forward she put one hand on Ryan's arm. "Ryan...if you kill him, you'll only hurt yourself. Please Ryan...stop." She begged quietly as she tried to get him to listen to her.
--
Rachel fixed her hair and started to walk down the corridor, she had put the collar on to avoid suspicion and was now making her way towards the kitchen but she paused when she sensed a disruption in one of the rooms. She stopped where she was and concentrated as she read everyone's mind but Justin's in the room...feeling sick she moved forward and stepped into the room that had the door already open. "Well I see there's already drama going on and the matches haven't even started yet." She said dryly but she started a mental conversation with Justin. The girl is right, Dean...he is a pervert and what he feels for Caroline isn't good. She sent to him, all the while keeping an excellent poker face.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:45 pm

Justin put a hand on Ryan's wrist. "Killing him would be a satisfying at first, but that only lasts for a brief moment... I still say we castrate the bastard." He said, before Rachel came in.

He gave her a glance. Great... Remind me to ask Nightingale for the list of people she brought here and if they are perverts that prey on innocent girls... He sent back to her.

"This guy was just," Justin said, before he roughly pulled Dean to the door. "leaving." He said, before kicking him out of the room. "If you come near Caroline or any girl like that around here again, I will do all in my power to see you castrated; one way or another." He stated, his tone and expression showing he wasn't lying; he really would come after the pervert and would make sure that he no longer had his groin attached to him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dean Adam

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:23 am

Ryan scowled as he was forced to release the perv. He watched as the loser was tossed out of the room. "If you come near my sister these battle death will be the least of your worries." He growled out pointing down at him.

Dean rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He stood up and dusted himself off. He grinned as he thought of how he touched and kissed Caroline. "I'll see you all around." he turned and began walking toward his own room ignoring the other people glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 1:31 am

Rachel grimaced as the thoughts of how he had violated Caroline entered her mind, some of what she saw accidently leaking to Justin. Realizing that she had slipped up on her powers she stopped the connection, "Well, I think I'll show myself out...keep yourselves safe." She said, her eyes moved towards the girl. Though she was young in years, she could already tell that she had made an impact to Justin...and the feelings she had for Justin were already pretty strong.
--
Caroline relaxed as she heard Dean get thrown out of the room, "Thank you Justin." She said quietly as she smiled in his direction before moving towards Ryan. "And thank you for not killing him Ryan." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Justin Queen

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Justin tensed at the images of what Dean did to Caroline enter his mind. he slammed the door shut on Dean's face, feeling a little satisfaction from the shocked look on the teenagers face. He glanced at Rachel when the connection was suddenly stopped. "Thank you... For coming in and helping end it." He said, after she mentioned making her way out. 

He looked over at Caroline with a small smile. "Hey, don't worry about it. Besides, I wouldn't be a very good roommate if I just let some random guy molest you and get away with it." He said, half joking and half serious.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Ryan moved forward and wrapped his arms around his little sister. "Only for you Carebear." He said holding her close stroking her hair. He picked her up and held her bridal style. "Ok time for bed for you Bear." He kissed her temple before depositing her back into her bed. He covered her up and kissed her forehead. "Now go to sleep." He told her in a brotherly tone.
Back to top Go down
Caroline Creed

Caroline Creed

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:47 pm

Rachel nodded, "Of course, I'm glad I came in when I did." She added with a small smile as she glanced back at Caroline and her brother, Just make sure to keep an eye on her, after what I saw and heard from him....she'll need all the help she can get her words were solemn but she knew she could trust Justin to take care of her.
--
Caroline grimaced at the nick name, "You know Ryan I'm not five anymore....I'd much rather be called Caroline." She said. Plus she didn't want to seem like a baby around Justin....she could certainly handle herself....well at least when she was awake and didn't have some stupid collar on. "Besides I'm not really tired anymore." She added as she wrapped her arms around her legs and kept herself in a sitting position
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello There (tags: Dean)   Hello There (tags: Dean) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello There (tags: Dean)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next